Author Topic: Lonnie Teper Interviews Chris Cormier  (Read 2989 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Lonnie Teper Interviews Chris Cormier
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 11:27:42 PM »
Lonnie Toleman
No doubt about it...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »
Dude handled it pretty well. Loonie was touching him contineously.. that can get on people's nerves.. if he wants to feel someone up he picked the wrong guy to do so and got shut down for his advances.

Chris Comier = 100% heterosexual man

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »
yea dont blame chris at all.......lonnie seems like an annoying dude

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 08:57:57 AM »

I would say that Lonnie saw Chris as the latter was preparing to train. Lonnie and Chris go back pretty far, so I'm sure Lonnie is used to playfully harassing Cormier as he does in the video.
Since Chris is also known for his use of rec drugs, I would say that he was on something in the video and that's why you see the pretty drastic mood swing right in the middle. In the beginning Chris is all for it and messing around, but then you can actually see his demeanor change midstream. That's when he got pissed off and walked out, acting like an ass. There were better ways for Chris to go about his exit, that's for sure.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 09:56:15 AM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2283/173/
Ah ha ha ha!

I don't even know where to begin. I need a moment, guys... let me ponder this for a while and I'll re-interpret what C to the C was really thinking..

- Block!
?

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »
    Chris doesn't like white people...just a hunch of mine...i've talked to him before at the Olympia..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
    Chris doesn't like white people...just a hunch of mine...i've talked to him before at the Olympia..
No shit, asshole.

He likes him some white bitches, though...

Typical. He prolly got a strong nubian mother of the Earth queen of the Universe at the crib now since he aint got a pot to piss in but when he was the shizznit he always had to gits him some of dat white pussy.

- Block!
?

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 12:29:29 PM »
No shit, asshole.

He likes him some white bitches, though...

Typical. He prolly got a strong nubian mother of the Earth queen of the Universe at the crib now since he aint got a pot to piss in but when he was the shizznit he always had to gits him some of dat white pussy.

- Block!

yop CC knows how to get the bitches that's for sure

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 12:33:38 PM »
This video pisses me off for some reason. Lonnie is trying to be nice and give Chris some POSITIVE exposure and Chris acts like a ass.
They are friends like that.   Its all good.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2009, 12:41:08 PM »
i agree, ignorant nigg@r,  he should be happy anyone wants to speak to him, he is a fucking has-been with a severe case of acgromegalia..........an d his career is over
OK OK   no reason to go there   so let me make the point.   LT and CC have known each other possible back in the Reagan days.   Both picked on each others reputations ...Chris's alleged late night partying...saying he's gonna do a show   here and there  then doesn't   ...and Lonnie's gossip commentating...they pretty much were both mocking TMZ   it was all fun and games...for us fans  to enjoy....not nick and pick.  Now watch it again   and enjoy. Its all good.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »
WTF!

the man is getting ready to train and he obviously doesn't want to talk to lonnie why press the issue?

lonnie bringing the gheyness as usual :-\
They were both just mocking TMZ.  It was funny.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »
He likes some white people ....he's a Dallas fan   and I am sure liked Aikman and Witten.   He doesn't like A holes.   But he and LT have a cool relationship.  The whole thing was for humor.