Author Topic: Getbig's Toupee Kings Competition  (Read 24140 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Getbig's Toupee Kings Competition
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2009, 04:41:18 PM »
So far, you've put up nothing but nonsense....

For the last time...are you going to put up or not?

In all fairness I offered up $1000,00 of my own  $$. Havent seen you in any hurry to get this lie detector fiasco off the ground.

M!

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
In all fairness I offered up $1000,00 of my own  $$. Havent seen you in any hurry to get this lie detector fiasco off the ground.

M!

All talk. His "offers" are all talk and you will find that out when you try to collect your money.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

Yngwie and Rhoades make a good combo. Let me get out my guitar....  ;D

Have you ever heard the remake of Mr. Crowley with Yngwie on guitar?

Total hijack here, sure nobody cares. If they do, I'll just do another chop to make up for it and get us back on track.  ;)

Yup. Great stuff!

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2009, 01:34:25 AM »
Here are some of yesterdays bewigged:

Humphrey Bogart, George Burns, Julius Caesar, Charlton Heston, Bing Crosby, John D. Rockefeller, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

Not a bad group to belong to, Chick. As you can see, great men before you have worn their toupees with pride. No need for you to get all defensive and worked up.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2009, 01:37:22 AM »
And for you movie buffs, I recommend Harold's Toupee. It was shot in 1914 and is of course in black and white. Quite funny.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2009, 05:11:22 AM »
Exhibit 3

On every photo Mr. Chick has appeared on for years, his hairstyle is the same. The length of the hair is the same. How is this possible? It is only possible if you go to the hair saloon for a trim every day.....or if you wear a hair. There is no need to trim astro turf and there is no need to trim Chick's hair.

I have now exhibited three different proofs that accumulates into one conclusion. Bob Chick's "hair" is artificial. Take note that Bob has not presented any counter evidence other than "witness acounts" from his gimmicks.

The truth is out and there is no need to carry on with this debate.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:31 AM »
Here are some of yesterdays bewigged:

Humphrey Bogart, George Burns, Julius Caesar, Charlton Heston, Bing Crosby, John D. Rockefeller, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

Not a bad group to belong to, Chick. As you can see, great men before you have worn their toupees with pride. No need for you to get all defensive and worked up.

I CAN SEE THAT WHOLE GROUP ,BUT BOGART THATS TOUGHER DUE TO B/W MOVIE CAN'T TELL AS MUCH.OUT OF ALL THEM GEORGE BURNS HAD A FRISBEE TOSSED ON HIS HEAD AND CHARLTON'S GOT RATTY FROM TIME TO TIME.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2009, 07:48:55 AM »

hahahhaahhahaha.......br illiant work

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »
Exhibit 3

On every photo Mr. Chick has appeared on for years, his hairstyle is the same. The length of the hair is the same. How is this possible? It is only possible if you go to the hair saloon for a trim every day.....or if you wear a hair. There is no need to trim astro turf and there is no need to trim Chick's hair.

I have now exhibited three different proofs that accumulates into one conclusion. Bob Chick's "hair" is artificial. Take note that Bob has not presented any counter evidence other than "witness acounts" from his gimmicks.

The truth is out and there is no need to carry on with this debate.

Great...now maybe we can get back to business. Put a dollar amount on it like a man....I'll even take odds. Come on, dont be an Adonis and back out...put up or shut up fool.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2009, 08:48:41 PM »
I have nothing more to prove. I have submitted a mountain of evidence and it is conclusive. It will be hard to refute. I will not put up any money. Why should I? It will be a lot of hassle. I have already gathered the evidence and that is effort enough. And besides, I don't need to take your hard earned money. My income and assets are already substantial. What interests me though is why you so vigorously deny proven facts. Wearing a wig is like being gay. Nothing wrong with it (in principle).

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2010, 10:00:29 AM »
Bob Chick - Donald Trump connection first surfaced on this tread