Author Topic: How many hours have you stayed up?  (Read 3416 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: How many hours have you stayed up?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
All of that dedication and they let you go like a worthless bitch.  Glad you can stick it to them.
the guy who fired me tried to "explain himself" to me at a local bar (he was working security) earlier tonight. i told him "unless the conversation ends with you face down in the parking lot...fuck off.....and make sure my check is on time" ;D

turns out the city is filing charges on him with the DA for felony employment fraud ;D

bench

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »

Looking back now (mid forties)- it eventually takes it toll on you. The continuous stress kills your adrenal glands. One day your body and mind just say "enough is fucking enough"- and then it shuts down on you.

Anybody there yet?

i am pretty much there!

i have worked odd shift and night work on and off for the last 10 years. i regularly wake up friday afternoon and do not go to sleep again until saturday night. then on monday wake up in the morning and i will not go back to bed till tuesday morning. i am trying to get more sleep in but its hard with a young one in the house and my job.

also when i was young and cool i used to stay up for 48 hours on the weekends at least once a month. go out friday night till 8am eat breakfast train legs and then spend the rest of the chasing girls, then party all night again and sleep and watch tv on sundays.

i can't believe some people can remember specific incidences where they did not sleep for 24+ hours, but i am kind of jealous.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2009, 06:21:17 AM »
i have been on binges with adderall where i literally didnt sleep a wink in 4 or 5 days.......also times with other drugs together: G, coke, E, K that we would start partying on friday or saturday night, and not go bed till tuesday or wednesday morning...............wa ste of life, never let yourself get caught up in that lifestyle fellas..........months, whole years go by where you never once stop to enjoy the simple beauties of life..........and you just keep getting older

amen to that!!!  dont get caught in it