Author Topic: What did Glenn Beck manage on doing with his time at Fox?  (Read 3426 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What did Glenn Beck manage on doing with his time at Fox?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
^^ LOL

i'm watching mma will reply in alittle bit :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »
ok, read the article.  I agree it is corrupt from the top on down.  but fuck, there has got to be a way these fuckers can be beat at their own game???  I don't actually believe that but yet I still hold some fucked up hope.  You ever notice that no matter what someone from some spectrum announces there are a jillion right there to denouce it?  I've often felt that the people in control know this trait of man and use it to its full.  With a population always divided, it wouldn't be that hard to control any outcome you wanted.  Yea, I still hold some psycho hope for mankind but as I've posted here long ago, plans are against that and i've done stupid insane indepth research on that in texts dateing way the fuck back.  I admit, over the last few years I'm like Cypher ignoring reality and going back into the matrix.  People will agrue what's on MSNBC vs. Fox but they won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

I know what you mean by that crazy hope. I have very little left.
In order to eliminate them you have to become like them, and that defeats the purpose,  So whats the point? The majority will never come together and join hands singing koom by ya encircling the world in peace. I don't want that to happen either, it's unnatural and utopian.

This is why I say so many things are distractions. It's petty BS.

Like you said it works to keep us divided and distracted from advancing mankind

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »
I'm a cynic, what can I say though.

Do what you can to enjoy a great life, thats about it. :) casue this has been happening forever and it's not going to change anytime soon. LOL I know this sounds terrible. :P

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »
People will agrue what's on MSNBC vs. Fox but they won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

its odd isn't it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

I know what you mean by that crazy hope. I have very little left.
In order to eliminate them you have to become like them, and that defeats the purpose,  So whats the point? The majority will never come together and join hands singing koom by ya encircling the world in peace. I don't want that to happen either, it's unnatural and utopian.

This is why I say so many things are distractions. It's petty BS.

Like you said it works to keep us divided and distracted from advancing mankind

I don't have a problem with true Utopian--that would be awesome.  What makes it off is that every vision of Utopian we've been given has some bizarre control structure and bizarre authority that comes across like, wtf is that? Even the classic vision of More is creepy imo, actually really creepy.  I've thought more than a few times about Socrates and his number of 5000 citizens being the perfect city-state.  I believe there is more to his statements than we give credit because so much of what we see happening would simply not be possible within his vision and I end up thinking, mother fucker, it may have seemed ancient, quaint, but you were spot on...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
The mofo was on to something.