Author Topic: FARC is the best instrument of US empire: Morales  (Read 3572 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: FARC is the best instrument of US empire: Morales
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »
Slapper, you can't spell a four letter word and you're giving somebody else grief over spelling?

I wasn't so much concerned about the spelling, you can check all my posts and you'll find out that that's not my style, I found it "odd", with a capital P  ;), he'd call it Columbia instead of Colombia. Same as saying that Roald Engelbregt Gravning Amundsen was the first person to reach the North Face instead of North Pole.

That's all mate.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 03:08:02 PM »
Where's Berzerk?

Come on dude, you take everything I say too seriously. I am definitely not smarter than you... do I need to even say it?!

Jesus.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »
They can be pissed off all they want Hugo...but does Evo need to worry about the US in any way shape or form. He's pissed at the US becuase we're shutting down his coca business. Anything we do to shut down that, hurts his baseline of support. He's done nothing for those people, his country is a shithole and some of u idiots are arguing whos' worse, Haiti or Bolivia.

The country is mostly inhabited by its native population. Bolivia is one of the poorest countries in the South America (70 % of inhabitants live under the poverty line). In addition to its structural weaknesses (size of the debt, feeble pace of growth for poverty reduction, dependance on exterior aid) Bolivia has suffered from the unfavorable regional conditions. The new government elected in 2002 must face strong social resistance towards the establishment of its programme.
I like your, (none of your concerns are valid, i'll ignore them, I didn't watch the video and won't but expect you to listen) approach to debate. and I didn't argue shit about haiti.  you're the one who started that, not me. ::)  I just asked for a reference because I was curious to see what the list looks like.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »
and BF, save it.  I know your game is only to provoke, you couldn't possibly care any less about any of this and we all know it, beat it troll. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »
Good thing Evo...ruling the poorest country in Latin America, isn't president of Columbia. he could try and ruin that country as well. Bollivia's number one export...Coke...good job.

Bolivia's number one user of coke - US citizens. Good job USA.

Let's face it, the war on drugs is a farce. The problem is demand, not supply. If you reduce demand, you solve the issue.

The war on drugs is not successful, it never has been and never will be.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »
I like your, (none of your concerns are valid, i'll ignore them, I didn't watch the video and won't but expect you to listen) approach to debate. and I didn't argue shit about haiti.  you're the one who started that, not me. ::)  I just asked for a reference because I was curious to see what the list looks like.

It wasn't directed at u.....they both came from the UN.
L