Author Topic: Guy posts murder video on youtube with realising (link to vid)  (Read 9873 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Guy posts murder video on youtube with realising (link to vid)
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2009, 10:52:27 AM »
cant find the one I was meaning the show you guys though :(

Im going to hazard a guess you meant this one, fucking brutal you have been warned, guy died not surprisingly

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1213325394/Man_Dies_After_Receiving_an_Extremely_Brutal_Beating

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
Im going to hazard a guess you meant this one, fucking brutal you have been warned, guy died not surprisingly

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1213325394/Man_Dies_After_Receiving_an_Extremely_Brutal_Beating

Yeah that's fucked!

Jizzacked

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
sounded like don cheadle's long lost brother...

I am curious to know what became of the guy.  it sounds like these kobra kai broskis have a debt to pay.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »
it saddens me knowing people do this to each other

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »
LOL, some guy posts a video on youtube thinking it was private of a fight he let go on in his dojo 25 years ago.

25 years ago was right when Karate Kid came out, it's a shame too, cuz the crane kick would have saved his life.
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »
According to LiveLeak, Bobby Joe posted this quote on Youtube before realizing the folly of his ways and deleting it:

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

"'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt.

Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

BigNationRadio.com

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »
The video is not that graphic if you're used to seeing stuff like that.  This is the only shit that scares me though; people willing to have someone killed off and showing no emotion at all. Purely unjustified. 

I have to admit though, when i first saw the full vid, i thought the retarded guy was the one in the Karate Gi, not guy getting fucked up.  Had he known basic Jitz he would have won easily - though those other karate fags would have probably jumped in. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 02:22:31 PM »
the "retarded" guy almost pulled a "steven seagal" in the beginning. :D

good moves for a retard, he made the other guy who was supposed to hold a black belt his bitch,

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009, 02:26:03 PM »
what i dont understand is how someone can stomp a guy who's down, on the ground, and has effectively surrendered?

there's no threat, and all that can be done is serious damage..

put an undefended brain in a skull on the ground and stomp on it....man thats really tough...big man to do dat.

yes, these guys should be hunted down for sure...and theyll get some schoolin in the big house..rodeo style.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »
Nothing like a good boot party.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »
gruesome :-X

E
E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »
Honestly, I don't think they planned to kill the kid.

But the blackbelt got knocked down by a handicapped kid and was embarrassed, I think. His ego couldn't take it. He committed a crime of passion.

It wasn't planned. He just lost it.

But it's still potentially murder.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »
This is more information on the story from The Washington Post

"Chuck Feldbush, a retired Prince William police detective, was working a uniformed patrol beat in the Dumfries area in 1984 and said he knew Blythe and the victim. Feldbush, who could not remember the victim's name, said the man was a vagrant who lived in the woods near the dojo. The man occasionally was the target of a nuisance call, someone who would sometimes try to take food off people's plates at the Pizza Hut or steal just to get caught so he could spend some time in jail, where he would be guaranteed a roof and meals.

Feldbush saw the man in the days after the incident and noticed him limping.

"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."

Although police had heard that there was a video of the incident, it did not turn up until years later, sometime in the 1990s. Feldbush said that if the video had surfaced in 1984, he certainly would have pursued it "as far as I could take it."

"There was some egregious behavior on that video," Feldbush said, adding that he saw it for the first time in recent days. "And it has caused a fervor because of what people have been saying about it. You have an African American male beaten into the ground and he's allegedly murdered and the police did nothing. That's as far from the truth as you can imagine. They've weaved quite a tale here."

LINK  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/30/AR2009083002251.html?hpid=moreheadlines

V

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »
Honestly, I don't think they planned to kill the kid.

But the blackbelt got knocked down by a handicapped kid and was embarrassed, I think. His ego couldn't take it. He committed a crime of passion.

It wasn't planned. He just lost it.

But it's still potentially murder.

agreed...However the dojo owner stating "take him outside to the dumpster" shows something much more sinister...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »
Jesus should have taught him not to fuck with people.....

Besides, Jesus only made it to blue belt.......he was not skilled enough yet to instruct.

HIIIIYAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »
Nothing like a good boot party.

... and yet, you never call   :-\

;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
The original is floating around the net somewhere...Some say the guy died and in the original video, the owner of the place is heard saying "take him out and throw him in dumpster"...Reportedly they throw him in the dumpster left for dead...

He never mentioned anything about a dumpster.  He said "drag him out the back door".

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2009, 11:36:32 PM »
... and yet, you never call   :-\

;D
Didn't think I was part of the "cool group" anymore, since I never make any of your guys "who's the coolest" list anymore ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »
Didn't think I was part of the "cool group" anymore, since I never make any of your guys "who's the coolest" list anymore ;D

Hell, last time I made a "most popular" list was...never.  I guess ya don't get much respect if you pick on the noobs. ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »
Maybe the retarded guy was the local diddler or something, in which case my sympathy for him goes way down.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2009, 11:59:39 PM »
Hell, last time I made a "most popular" list was...never.  I guess ya don't get much respect if you pick on the noobs. ::)
hahahaha! ;D

Maybe the retarded guy was the local diddler or something, in which case my sympathy for him goes way down.
Funny thing is the tard aka balls of steel, was giving the "black belt" a run for his money.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
these guys need to go to prison.
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

I didnt make any list either.  :'(

;D   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D   ;D    ;D    ;D      ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D    ;D     ;D     ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D