Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 19, 2014, 09:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberal Indoctrination  (Read 972 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2014, 01:21:04 PM »

You are welcome stupid.  It must be informative only to someone as stupid and out of touch with reality as you are.  Because the rest of us were already aware of it.  

The second one actually has this quote as well : A billboard created by an Iowa tea party group comparing President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Lenin is being condemned by other tea party activists.

Being the right wing dingbat you are, you probably glossed right over that.   Roll Eyes

Blakely's airhead opinion doesn't change the fact that the sign #1 was created by the Tea Party  #2 has a direct comparison to Obama and Hitler  #3 exposes your hypocrisy/idiocy/blindness/daily knee padding once again.

Thanks again weirdo.  Rejected by the national tea party.  But I understand why you didn't see that. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2014, 01:22:30 PM »

Thanks again weirdo.  Rejected by the national tea party.  But I understand why you didn't see that. 

and by further example, this single teacher in this single school who was not even meeting the minimum standard of "indoctrination" must in fact be an example of Liberal Indoctrination

LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2014, 01:41:10 PM »

Welcome again stupid.

Your response was predicted back on Page 1 of this thread.

When his hypocrisy explodes in his face, he always tries to either play stupid or fall back on arguing semantics. 

We all see why you didn't understand that.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »

Welcome again stupid.

Your response was predicted back on Page 1 of this thread.

We all see why you didn't understand that.

Oh look the weirdo is quoting himself again.  How original.  lol

But none of this has anything to do with the attempted liberal indoctrination by this teacher.  Pretty screwed up stuff. 
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »

But none of this has anything to do with the attempted liberal indoctrination by this teacher.  Pretty screwed up stuff. 

I see you're still pretending that one teacher in one school making a very silly comparison (one that your party has also done many many many times) is somehow "liberal" indoctrination.

The scary liberal boogeywoman is out to indoctrinate your kids

grab your guns and your bible and barricade the door

LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2014, 07:23:51 PM »

Oh look, the stupid one is being exposed as a dumb hypocrite again.  How original.  "LOL"  Or should I say how predictable.   Roll Eyes

But none of this has anything to do with the obvious exclusion of the mass attempt of indoctrination by religion and Fox News. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!