Author Topic: Phil Heath on PBBW: Hany checking him out  (Read 3811 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath on PBBW: Hany checking him out
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 10:05:45 AM »
This week said that hany "rambod" is at his house right now checking him out and  making sure he eats every meal that he's supposed to leading up to the olympia.

I know it sounds gay, but if u dont believe me, its at 43:40 seconds of this weeks show.
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

What a phaggot!

- Block.
?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 10:20:47 AM »
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

What a phaggot!

- Block.

...not news...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

What a phaggot!

- Block.

haha, as we speak phil is turning into a huge mound of hot salicious chocolate creamy caramel mountain of muscle.

All thanx to Hany and his around the clock "help"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
You have to give it to Hiney Rimjob tho, he takes his sexual perversion and turns it into a paying gig.  Genious.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
You think he "accidentally" walks in on Phil in the shower?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 12:26:35 PM »
Yes, the guru "training kit" (code name FST-7) is expensive.

but thats what i dont get, drugs are drugs right, i mean there arent any miracle drugs out there.

so i wonder what hany is doing that is so different. Ive noticed the past few shows some of his guys have a real "dead" look to them in their face, but its not like the old days where they'd have that skeletor look, these guys have fat faces, but there eyes are shot.......quite weird.

who knows what hany is doing???

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
You think he "accidentally" walks in on Phil in the shower?
yea just like we "accidentally" breathe lol.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »
worthless thread without footage of phil driving the escalade, eating donuts and fish. 

Oh...Monica!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »

I like Phil as a bodybuilder but why does he have to wear a phaggy graphic-t? Is that a man-bag on the table with him?

emn1964 is correct...

Hany took his fetish and turned it into a profession hidden by secrecy but he can't hide the obvious here... on Getbig.

I love big booty phat asses on bitches. That's my shit. I wonder if there is an industry where big booty phat ass bitches dwell so I could disguise myself as some sort of entrepenuer who specializes in helping big booty phat assed bitches how to... umm, do their taxes or something.

That would be genius!

" Hi, Coco... I'm Blockhead. Right. I'll be doing your taxes. I'll have to come over to your home every day for a few months out of the year anytime I like. That's just how I work. Is that okay with you? Great. I'll be over later... "

- Block!

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath on PBBW: gayest comments ive ever heard.
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 03:17:44 PM »
Horny Ramrod won't leave my home.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

- Block.
?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »
what does lift think about hany staying with phil?  could we possibly see hany and lift throwing down at the olympia over who gets to apply phil's pro tan.  this could get interesting

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 12:18:00 AM »
Don't fool yourselves guys about Heiny Rimjob guys...Jay took Phil under his wing last year and showed him everything he needed to do to get to the top...In other words, he showed him just how much "medicine" was needed...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 12:28:44 AM »
but thats what i dont get, drugs are drugs right, i mean there arent any miracle drugs out there.

so i wonder what hany is doing that is so different. Ive noticed the past few shows some of his guys have a real "dead" look to them in their face, but its not like the old days where they'd have that skeletor look, these guys have fat faces, but there eyes are shot.......quite weird.

I don't know what Hany does or if he sells anything but historically all these gurus and trainers in bodybuilding have been dealers. Duchaine, Glass, Palumbo, Nicholls (at least had a hook up for the secret diuretic) and we know many others who haven't really gone public with their shady pasts so not going to mention them. There's no miracle drugs but some things may be hard to get so if you have the connection and you have worked the drugs successfully with some athletes you can be a "trainer".

Again, I don't know anything about Hany but usually a guru is a dealer. Or has been at some point when establishing himself as an adviser.

Yeah I too noticed that some of Hany's guys looked messed up.

Drug dealing is where the only money is in bodybuilding pretty much. Start by selling drugs, then try to go legit by starting a gym/supplement company/supplement shop etc. Even Bill Phillips started this way.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 04:14:24 AM »
I don't know what Hany does or if he sells anything but historically all these gurus and trainers in bodybuilding have been dealers. Duchaine, Glass, Palumbo, Nicholls (at least had a hook up for the secret diuretic) and we know many others who haven't really gone public with their shady pasts so not going to mention them. There's no miracle drugs but some things may be hard to get so if you have the connection and you have worked the drugs successfully with some athletes you can be a "trainer".

Again, I don't know anything about Hany but usually a guru is a dealer. Or has been at some point when establishing himself as an adviser.

Drug dealing is where the only money is in bodybuilding pretty much. Start by selling drugs, then try to go legit by starting a gym/supplement company/supplement shop etc. Even Bill Phillips started this way.

NO! I don't believe you. Bodybuilding is about health and stuff

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »

Outside of Special Ed's Top 10 Olympia predictions I haven't seen a post so real and so accurate saturated in TRUTH in a long time.

- Block!
?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
Outside of Special Ed's Top 10 Olympia predictions I haven't seen a post so real and so accurate saturated in TRUTH in a long time.

- Block!
all you need to seed is one good drug deal.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »

I think the main thing that he does different is that he actually pays close attention to all of his clients and really pays attention to details. He's not like a Palumbo who only believes in his diet and his way of doing things. Hany will actually take the time to sit down and evaluate and individual and do what needs to be done for that person to look their best. He catches a lot of shit on this board, but the fact of the matter is, he knows what he's doing. He's not doing anything different as far as drugs go and I have no idea if he sells them nor do I care. He's good at his job and his track record speaks for itself.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
I think the main thing that he does different is that he actually pays close attention to all of his clients and really pays attention to details. He's not like a Palumbo who only believes in his diet and his way of doing things. Hany will actually take the time to sit down and evaluate and individual and do what needs to be done for that person to look their best. He catches a lot of shit on this board, but the fact of the matter is, he knows what he's doing. He's not doing anything different as far as drugs go and I have no idea if he sells them nor do I care. He's good at his job and his track record speaks for itself.
Like I said, I love big booty phat ass bitches. That's my shit! If I were Coco's trainer then I would give her lots of attention and pay close-eye for detail as well. I would take the time out to do lots of 'sweet' things for her.

- Block!
?