Author Topic: Dealers Still Waiting For Clunker Cash  (Read 1639 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dealers Still Waiting For Clunker Cash
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 09:50:32 AM »
I do think most voters won't understand and sure won't remember cap/trade in 3 years.

Do you?
how about any number of the other idiotic bull shit obama has pulled thus far?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 09:52:48 AM »
how about any number of the other idiotic bull shit obama has pulled thus far?

in 3 years, this shit will be ancient history.

To prove it, I ask you to tell me exactly what legislation Bush was pushing in Spring and Summer 2006.  No google help allowed!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »

To prove it, I ask you to tell me exactly what legislation Bush was pushing in Spring and Summer 2006.  No google help allowed!
this is my point in 3 yrs you think ppl will remember palin but not the most important person in the world? plain idiocy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 09:57:29 AM »

240 -are you seriously brain dead?  

This is not about Bush, Palin, etc.  

The way ZERO is going, people are not going to forget any of this because the negative consequences will be felt forever.  

Additionally, this C4C mess is exactly why the govt should have nothing to do with health care.  All but the most dick sucking lackeys (which you are not far from) understand this.  

Obama simply cant move to the middle.  He is not clinton and exelrod is not Dick Morris.    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 09:58:30 AM »
this is my point in 3 yrs you think ppl will remember palin but not the most important person in the world? plain idiocy

if she gets a fun and sexy show on FOX, yes, I do think far-right promary voters will know her well.

is there a bigger (R) name out there right now?  No.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 10:00:07 AM »
if she gets a fun and sexy show on FOX, yes, I do think far-right promary voters will know her well.

You cant help yourself can you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

LOL youre a dumb ass i just want you to know that

first off she isnt an R anymore she is a private civilian and sure oreilly is much bigger then her

you prop her up to distract from the failures of the guy you helped put in office you cant face his idioctic agenda and this thread is a prime example you havent yet addressed the topic and comments that 3333 has made... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »
first off she isnt an R anymore she is a private civilian and sure oreilly is much bigger then her

Sarah palin is no longer a republican?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 10:07:58 AM »
LOL youre a dumb ass i just want you to know that

you prop her up to distract from the failures of the guy you helped put in office you cant face his idioctic agenda and this thread is a prime example you havent yet addressed the topic and comments that 3333 has made... 8)

Its getting bad Tony.  

As Obama heads in the 40's as far as job approval goes, and as his entire agenda is failing because people see it for the trash that it is, his most ardent defenders are going to further lengths to discredit everyone else in an attempt to hide the disaster they helped foist upon us.  

Not that McCain was that much better, but Obama is taking stupidity and incompetence to a new level.  

Notice how Benny, 240, Straw, Lurker, Decker, Slapper, Mons, et all simply cannot comment on the substance of these failures without including Palin or Joe the Plumber in them?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »
Its getting bad Tony.  

As Obama heads in the 40's as far as job approval goes, and as his entire agenda is failing because people see it for the trash that it is, his most ardent defenders are going to further lengths to discredit everyone else in an attempt to hide the disaster they helped foist upon us.  

Not that McCain was that much better, but Obama is taking stupidity and incompetence to a new level.  

Notice how Benny, 240, Straw, Lurker, Decker, Slapper, Mons, et all simply cannot comment on the substance of these failures without including Palin or Joe the Plumber in them?

LOL no doubt I was never excited about mccain and i said that taxes would get raised no matter who got in but I also figured that mccain would do slightly less spending I had no idea the amount of proposed and legislated spending that obama would enact

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »
Sarah palin is no longer a republican?

she is but she is a private citizen and as far as those go there are plenty of private citizens who are more important then her...just not to you as she distracts from they guy you put in office and his failures  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
Here is the thing about Obama.He is like a song you hear and listen to over and over again.It gets you psyched everytime you hear it.Eventually though,you get sick of it.You no longer get psyched when it comes on.You put the CD away and you go to the next song.THATS Obama.At first he was new,unique and different.Now hes old news.Just another black preacher.His speeches no longer give reporters tingles up their legs.Now its just his assanine policies and no one likes them.Hes done.Hes yesterdays news.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 12:34:10 PM »

she is but she is a private citizen and as far as those go there are plenty of private citizens who are more important then her...just not to you as she distracts from they guy you put in office and his failures  ::)

List 5 people (private citizens or currently holding office) that are "more important" and also viable candidates for the repub ticket in 2012.

I'm betting you can't name one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »
List 5 people (private citizens or currently holding office) that are "more important" and also viable candidates for the repub ticket in 2012.

LOL the election is 3+ years away YOU DUMB FUCK obama wont be a viable candidate if he keeps going down the road he is on. This is a liberal deflection tatic again to distract from obama and the dems failures in policy and their outright idiotic agenda.

She isnt a viable candidate, you simply prop her up as one to distract from obama dont you get that explain to me why she is a viable candidate to you?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »

You know what the ultimate wet dream would be.She runs,wins the nomination and beats Obama.Can you imagine Olbermann and Mathews and Olbermann in drag[Maddow].I think they might kill themselves in a Jim Jones suicide ritual right on television.