Author Topic: Gregg Valentino - Heart attack?????  (Read 26684 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Gregg Valentino - Heart attack?????
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

All talk and no pictures...Not a problem I'll take care of that.  Epic fail of some cheap weights and looking like a complete dork in the gym with that Sesame Street shirt on..... ::)

Looking huge bro....chuckle.

See this shows how ignorant you are.  You show pics of Tre who looks better than you do and he actually is lifting weights.  You don't lift weights at all.  How fucking idiotic can you get.  You keep getting worse.  You really need to tell your pale white twink boyfriend to quit feeding you bullshit on how great you look.  You both are blind as shit.
No Worries 4 me

newmom

« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2009, 04:13:47 AM »
well I have found out from my old friend gregg, he is very much alive and in great health and very happy...I have'nt spoken to gregg in a about 4 years, so now we are staying touch...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2009, 04:57:29 AM »
well I have found out from my old friend gregg, he is very much alive and in great health and very happy...I have'nt spoken to gregg in a about 4 years, so now we are staying touch...

Did you just get off the phone with him?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »
See this shows how ignorant you are.  You show pics of Tre who looks better than you do and he actually is lifting weights.  You don't lift weights at all.  How fucking idiotic can you get.  You keep getting worse.  You really need to tell your pale white twink boyfriend to quit feeding you bullshit on how great you look.  You both are blind as shit.

tre already looks better than melvin with so little training!

Thanks, guys! 

Not that it's a big accomplishment to look better than a Hefty bag filled with 177 lbs of shit, but it's a goddamned shame that he runs around calling himself a 'bodybuilder' when he's clearly outclassed by a 'little fucking schmoe' who's only been training for a few months.

If he had any pride, any pride at all, he would just quit...living.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »
Thanks, guys! 

Not that it's a big accomplishment to look better than a Hefty bag filled with 177 lbs of shit, but it's a goddamned shame that he runs around calling himself a 'bodybuilder' when he's clearly outclassed by a 'little fucking schmoe' who's only been training for a few months.

If he had any pride, any pride at all, he would just quit...living.

These are the same geeks who think that Rusty beat Bob at the Master's World...... ::)

A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »
These are the same geeks who think that Rusty beat Bob at the Master's World...... ::)

Anyone - with the exception of your blind clientele - can see that you're a genetic failure.

Of *course* I'm going to look better than you without almost no training at all.  Hell, I know girls who only do cardio that look better than you.  Sheesh. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »
Hell, I know girls who only do cardio that look better than you.  Sheesh. 

True story! 8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2009, 02:31:54 PM »
I've seen bloated dead floating bodies, gnawed on by crabs and seagulls for 7 days that look better than Vince.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »
Is Gregg dead or not?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »
Is Gregg dead or not?

Still keeping you up at night, isn't it DK.  Between 3 am feedings and diaper changes you log onto GB to see if there is any news.  Its ok to admit that you care about Gregg.  No one here will think less of you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »
Still keeping you up at night, isn't it DK.  Between 3 am feedings and diaper changes you log onto GB to see if there is any news.  Its ok to admit that you care about Gregg.  No one here will think less of you.

Yes, finally it got to me. And you're correct about the diaper change, but it's 23:40 here and i have been online before.

Will go to bed now, though. The 3am diaper change isn't far away.  ;D ;D

Is Gregg dead? It will be a good day for BB the day that happens.  ;D ;D

newmom

« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2009, 08:37:19 AM »
no he is not dead

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2009, 10:24:16 AM »
Gregg was laid to rest today.He will be sharing the company of other legends like Marylin manroe & Michael jackson & Ike turner in the mausoleum for the stars in the sunshine state......may your arms never decay fellow brother and legend of the iron.RIP...
DAWG

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »