Author Topic: would you hit it?  (Read 14000 times)

io856

Re: would you hit it
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 03:30:03 AM »
fuck no wtf

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:26 AM »
fuck no wtf
That looks like Webcke giving her the grope  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:19 AM »
He's gonna shit when she turns around.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 03:43:15 AM »
Someone else is already going to hit it... :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:24 AM »
That looks like Webcke giving her the grope  :D

In my defence, i was quite drunk.............and desperate.  :-[
No doubt about it...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
She looks like a middle aged crack whore.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 04:51:47 AM »
A set of teeth that would outchew a beaver.

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 04:52:48 AM »
Not even gonzo.
...no question.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 04:54:57 AM »
even i wouldnt

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: would you hit it?
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 06:02:01 AM »
What's the difference between weak and poor and lazy, genius?  They're all just drains on our ever decreasing resources.  In fact, I'm wiling to bet your grandma is a poor

whats the difference????  you are joking right?

my grandparents, like many others, worked their whole lives CONTRIBUTING to society.  they fought in WWII defending the planet of Hitler, etc.  They now sit back and DESERVE good health care.

jerome and lakisha, who sit on their steps all day, who do nothing and leach off society, they do not deserve shit.

see the difference?
you are gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 06:04:51 AM »
obama=

-health care- decided to focus on creating a reform package that would increase coverage to the fullest extent that the right wing would "allow". he is compromising and crossing the lines, but doing so on major principles. very much like bill clinton in this regard (compromising for right wing support). he should stop pussy footing and put his full support behind universal one payer healthcare.

-global warming/climate change- epic fail. he understand the fact that we dont have any time to stop carbon emmissions. yet he has takenno action. he worries about economy, health care, home prices, but how can their be an economy if we are all dead because we cant survive on a planet with that high of co2 levels.  get on the ball, nig-g-g-a.

-civil rights-  piece of shit. hasnt done a damn thing to push to repeal unlawful restrictions now in place. gay rights, legalizing drugs, legalizing hormones, repealing certain requirements such as auto insurance, etc.  he is a law professor and a liberal he knows better than to allow these breaches of rights to remain

-us image- handsome black guy , good speaker. yeah hes done a good job.

-the middle east- the us.s. pussy footing and over stepping is all fucked up in this area. obama needs to takje ou all troops, with a small amount of intelligence gathering personnell remaining. and of course u.s. embassy. this is for every middle eastern country.  these people justr want us to leave their country alone, and to let them have their own fight with isreal..instead of us always butting in and helping isreal (for no good reason)..

-economy- so far its going ok. i think his team is smart and have good ideas but the media is giving so much light to the right wing opposition to the liberal economic reforms... that they cant make any real progress. the whole system needs t be re done.

The US=Israel.  The jews took the time to rule the media , banks, the economy and that controls the gov.  Smart fuckers.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2009, 06:07:27 AM »
I haven't really followed the health-care debate, all I know is that morons like "theworm" are being inconsistent.

If the government does take the private option away, things would suck.  I would probably move to another country because the standard of US health care will fall

Maybe they should do a two-tier system.  One for those with private insurance and one for the poors

i hope you are joking!!! wow.   the private option would destroy healthcare!  long wait lines, doctors quiting cause they will not work for free, taxes would go up.  please tell me why the system has to be changed?  the US has the BEST health care system in the world.  people all over the world come here for healthcare.
true, there is 46 million uninsured, but the majority of which are illegals, and 20 year olds who CHOOSE not to have insurance.

move to another country?  tell me one country that has better healthcare than the US?
most socialized healthcare countries have much longer wait lines, and higher death rates for all forms of cancer.
you are gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 06:16:59 AM »
i hope you are joking!!! wow.   the private option would destroy healthcare!  long wait lines, doctors quiting cause they will not work for free, taxes would go up.  please tell me why the system has to be changed?  the US has the BEST health care system in the world.  people all over the world come here for healthcare.
true, there is 46 million uninsured, but the majority of which are illegals, and 20 year olds who CHOOSE not to have insurance.

move to another country?  tell me one country that has better healthcare than the US?
most socialized healthcare countries have much longer wait lines, and higher death rates for all forms of cancer.

HAHAHA  What a jackass Amereecan statement.  have you ever been outside of these borders?  Don't believe the bullshit stories you are reading about that demonize healthcare in places like Canada, France and England.  The life expectancy in those countries are way higher than here.  Sure America has some of the best doctors but that's because those are doctors that are chasing the $$$$ that moved here.  Wait lines?  I have a fucking premium health insurance plan here and it still took me about 3 months to see a dermatologist.  It's all bullshit.  The system here was designed by Kaiser.  Kaiser convinced Nixon to allow the hospitals and insurance to run the show and do what the hell they want.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 06:24:13 AM »
ok mos, so the richest people in the word (Saudis etc...), they ALL fly here for their healthcare.  they are not flying to canada.

if you lived in one of those countries, you may either wait a year to see a derm, or get denied and not even see one.  I lived in australia and got close friends in england and canada, so I do know how it is there.
you are gay.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 06:28:01 AM »
I haven't really followed the health-care debate, all I know is that morons like "theworm" are being inconsistent.

If the government does take the private option away, things would suck.  I would probably move to another country because the standard of US health care will fall

Maybe they should do a two-tier system.  One for those with private insurance and one for the poors

we have that now.  one for the poors is called medicare and it's going bankrupt quickly.  plus it's government run.  my wife works at a pharmacy, and she said a medicare claim is living hell.  it takes up to 2 hours sometimes to process a $30 claim cuz laquesha at the other end who works for medicare just don't give a fuck.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 06:31:06 AM »
ok mos, so the richest people in the word (Saudis etc...), they ALL fly here for their healthcare.  they are not flying to canada.

if you lived in one of those countries, you may either wait a year to see a derm, or get denied and not even see one.  I lived in australia and got close friends in england and canada, so I do know how it is there.

this is true.  i got a cop buddy in Cleveland who says he had to work security at the Cleveland Hospital (no clue, is that some famous hospital?) one day cuz some sheikh was coming in for a checkup.  I'm guessing this guy isn't poor and has access to some of the finest doctors in the world, yet he goes to Cleveland for a checkup.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 06:32:03 AM »
this is true.  i got a cop buddy in Cleveland who says he had to work security at the Cleveland Hospital (no clue, is that some famous hospital?) one day cuz some sheikh was coming in for a checkup.  I'm guessing this guy isn't poor and has access to some of the finest doctors in the world, yet he goes to Cleveland for a checkup.

and they hate the west so much... :-\ these fools are more addicted to the dollar then the americans to their oil.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 06:36:05 AM »
and they hate the west so much... :-\ these fools are more addicted to the dollar then the americans to their oil.

I personally think the Saudis fucking love America, even though they claim otherwise.  (do they even claim otherwise)?
Deep Tissue Massage

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 06:37:52 AM »

Not really.  A lot of the saudis fly to England.  But Canada is not a charge per operation type system.  The US is.  Like I said the US has some of the top docs in the world.  Good luck seeing one unless you have money.  having Friends and actually living there are two different things.  leave the US borders and see the world and then come back and tell us how it is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 06:38:57 AM »
I personally think the Saudis fucking love America, even though they claim otherwise.  (do they even claim otherwise)?

They love the fact that in the USA, pussy flows like wine.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 06:39:39 AM »
we have that now.  one for the poors is called medicare and it's going bankrupt quickly.  plus it's government run.  my wife works at a pharmacy, and she said a medicare claim is living hell.  it takes up to 2 hours sometimes to process a $30 claim cuz laquesha at the other end who works for medicare just don't give a fuck.

agree.  they have that now, its actually Medicaid.  Medicaid is for the poor.  they pay docs less just like the public plan will do.  result?  no docs see medicaid!   they have to go to resident run clinics, and their wait times is usually greater than 6 months, and since docs loose money seeing them, they do the bare minimum.  truly a shame.
you are gay.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 06:42:36 AM »

Australia has a better healthcare system than America currently does. My uncle has lived in the states for 20 years, moved back to Aus 2 years ago, and according to him, Aus provides both a better public and private healthcare system than the US.
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 06:44:19 AM »
even i wouldnt

I could actually imagine banging this broad...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 06:45:29 AM »
I wouldn't even drink the beer after she touched it :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2009, 07:33:54 AM »
They love the fact that in the USA, pussy flows like wine.

these hypocrats just make sure to keep everything behind doors, gambling orgy's drinking drugs.