Author Topic: Don’t like the stimulus? Be glad it averted depression.  (Read 11941 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Don’t like the stimulus? Be glad it averted depression.
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »
The Dow is at 9300 today.  Thats approx 1300 better, where did you get 3000?
March 9, 2009 : The DOW closed at 6,547.05 Of course there are day-to-day fluctuations...that's how money is made. Overall, the DOW has been around 9500 for the last couple of weeks.

Please know what you are talking about before attempting to converse with me, otherwise I will not acknowledge you.

The performance of my fund portfolio alone is up 16% since July and 30% on the year. How YOU doin'? LOL
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »
hahah i'd drink the beer, then ask the guy at the bartender for a job application for my uninsured friend :P
LOL actually got offered a job as a door man for a bar in town but turned it down didnt figure that would help me go anywhere and probably just get into alot of fights.

Im not big enough anyway  :-[

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
Crickets.

Everybody want to hate on obama, don't nobody wanna see their 401k turned into Charmin.

Obama has plenty of tough calls ahead of him.

Lots of unpopular calls needs to be made.
As empty as paradise

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 01:01:11 PM »
Unemployed?  I own two businesses jackass.

BTW - working in the mailroom as you do does not count as being "in the industry".  

"Two businesses", yet you post on getbig ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
I keep trying to tell you that selling trinkets on ebay doesn't count with me, son.  ;D
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »
hahah from the guy with not one pic posted? big talk
I don't need to post pics of myself here to seek adoration from a bunch of anonymous posters, nor do I see the need to provide you with masturbatory material.  ;D
!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2009, 01:04:49 PM »
Benny, I am significantly smarter than you and have the credentials to back it up.

You and I are using 2 different starting points for comparison.  The day Obama takes office is the day he is responsible for the country.  Again...the Dow has increased from 8,279 to approx 9300-9400 today.

I don't have money in the market right now.  Yeah, thanks for acknowledging me...what a pompous f-cking comment.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2009, 01:05:20 PM »
I don't need to post pics of myself here to seek adoration from a bunch of anonymous posters, nor do I see the need to provide you with masturbatory material.  ;D
typical liberal if ppl disagree ask for proof or make fun they are either gay or racist  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »
You know whats hysterical about Benny?  

She always posts these articles and immediately proceeds to attack anyone who disagrees, not on the subtance or ideas in the article, but on some school girl level since she cant even articulate any ideas of her own.

What a little bitch.  

Ha, yet you are the butthurt FAT MIDGET who wants to meet me on a street corner for a date. LOL  ;D As though you are worthy of any more time than what I choose to waste on getbig from time to time.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »
"Two businesses", yet you post on getbig ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
I keep trying to tell you that selling trinkets on ebay doesn't count with me, son.  ;D

I work on a commission basis and often times an on hold while I post waiting for fools to pick up the phone and most of my stuff is via email.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2009, 01:08:04 PM »
Ha, yet you are the butthurt FAT MIDGET who wants to meet me on a street corner for a date. LOL  ;D As though you are worthy of any more time than what I choose to waste on getbig from time to time.

What the hell are you talking about? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »
I work on a commission basis and often times an on hold while I post waiting for fools to pick up the phone and most of my stuff is via email.  
Riiiiiiiight.  ::)

What the hell are you talking about? 
Just that quickly your dumbass has forgotten your desire to confront me on some street corner?
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 01:21:00 PM »
Benny, I am significantly smarter than you and have the credentials to back it up.
No you don't, and your desire to make such a claim reeks of insecurity. But if it makes you feel better to make such statements...  :-\

You and I are using 2 different starting points for comparison.  The day Obama takes office is the day he is responsible for the country.  Again...the Dow has increased from 8,279 to approx 9300-9400 today.
Use whatever timeframe you want. The fact remains that the market is up significantly in recent months. I prefer to use when the DOW was at its lowest for the purposes of this discussion, since ALL of the Obama-haters were blaming the president for the collapse to 6500, yet of course give none of the credit to him now. The DOW will be well above 10,000 by year end, by the way.  ;)

I don't have money in the market right now.  Yeah, thanks for acknowledging me...what a pompous f-cking comment.
Hey, don't hate me because you're broke. After all, you're "smarter than me with the credentials to prove it."  :-\
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
Riiiiiiiight.  ::)
Just that quickly your dumbass has forgotten your desire to confront me on some street corner?

Benny - like i said - any time - Webster Ave., Bronx, N.Y.

Just go back and look at this thread - you have not been able to debate one poster who exposed the nonsense that is the rubbish you post here from MSM puff pieces.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »
Hey jerkoff - Shoot is one of the most even leveled and decent posters on getbig.

For you to engage in this trash with him just exposes yourself for the fool you are. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »
Benny - like i said - any time - Webster Ave., Bronx, N.Y.
Damn, how easy it is to get dumb asses to resort to wanting a personal confrontation. Calm down tiger, its only the internet.  ;D

Just go back and look at this thread - you have not been able to debate one poster who exposed the nonsense that is the rubbish you post here from MSM puff pieces.  
Nobody exposed anything. No one has brought a single substantive argument to this discussion. As usual, you are "exposed" as full of shit and a complete moron.

I post interesting articles written by intelligent people with something to say. I am not required to wade into arguments with dummies. Of course when I do, I always come out on top.  ;D

Hey jerkoff - Shoot is one of the most even leveled and decent posters on getbig.
For you to engage in this trash with him just exposes yourself for the fool you are. 
I think he a couple of cards short of a full deck myself. But what do I know, he knows he is "infinitely smarter than me with the credentials to back it up."  ::)
!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 01:43:16 PM »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »

Yeah, 33334567 is definitely a troll. Nobody could be that stupid.
!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 01:47:29 PM »
Yeah, 33334567 is definitely a troll. Nobody could be that stupid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »

Clever pic. Means nothing, since you and your moronic boyfriend cannot do a damn thing to stop me from posting here.  ;)

!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 02:08:26 PM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

That's usually the case when you're a piece of shit.  ;D
!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
So, benny were you in the top 15% of your med school graduating class too?  Valedictorian of your college too?  Honors program in college with early acceptance into med school?  If so, perhaps we are on even ground.  (for the others, sorry to have to post this shit as I typically don't list personal achievements but Benny really irritates me at times).  I believe Obama's reference point starts when he took office.  You can make whatever comparison you want at whatever time, I didn't personally insult you for that.

I'm not rich, nor am I broke...but I have seen too many people get taken in the market so I am waiting right now.  Also trying to sell a house (and didn't default on loan payments looking for government assistance!)

I can respectfully disagree with a guy like Decker.  He is intelligent and typically presents logic to defend his arguments even though we may see things differently.  You and Decker may share some of the same opinions but are on significantly different levels.  Benny, you should really look at how you address people on this board, I guess the insults and idiocy spice things up, but is that how you want to be defined?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »
That is because Decker, Slapper, Hugo, Straw, will debate with you on the issue. 

We may disagree fervently with them, but they will engage in debate.

Benny simply posts and article and then posts attacks to any poster who disagrees with the article and never wengages is a substantive debate on the issue. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 04:46:13 PM »
That's usually the case when you're a piece of shit.  ;D

Oh god I hope not, you would try to eat me
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
Good post Shoot...always well crafted. Benny is much like TA, he thinks he's much smarter then everybody else. Even when TA posts what he claims are original thoughts, just google em and u'll find that somebody posted em on another blog or article. Benny becomes deranged whenever anybody disagree's with the messiah. So Benny, defend ur points...u have several articles posted today, defend the points with ur opinion.
L