Author Topic: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...  (Read 9725 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Bob Chicks? Back to the drawing board...
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:08 AM »
indeed! the fact that he denies even knowing what gh15 is is hysterical... there is NO ONE that does NOT know what gh15 is
You're right..No One..he's world famous..Even kids in Ethiopia know him.....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
You're right..No One..he's world famous..Even kids in Ethiopia know him.....

don corleone 8)
tank u jesus

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

Anyone with any knowledge of interrogation can spot that he's lying in this vid. Gotta love mj15.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »
Another good clue that it's DJ is a couple months back when Michael Jackson died he was posting about him for like a week... saying he's the greatest of all time, the biggest death of the century, comparable to Mozart etc... and DJ was a breakdancer when he was younger so Michael obviously would've been a big influence on any breakdancer from the 80's-90's.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
...And this clip right here is the BIGGEST give away!
The response and nervousness of a LIER!
His reaction and defensive tone of voice speak's a million word's!
If he had plain white skin, you would literally see his face go RED at that point right there!!

spot on.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 12:45:15 PM »
Another good clue that it's DJ is a couple months back when Michael Jackson died he was posting about him for like a week... saying he's the greatest of all time, the biggest death of the century, comparable to Mozart etc... and DJ was a breakdancer when he was younger so Michael obviously would've been a big influence on any breakdancer from the 80's-90's.

spot on, and i also think here is the point where Gunter and Nasser become highly unlikely, gh15 was really passionate about mj's death, and somehow Gunter and Nasser would not fit into that picture.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 01:19:10 PM »
spot on, and i also think here is the point where Gunter and Nasser become highly unlikely, gh15 was really passionate about mj's death, and somehow Gunter and Nasser would not fit into that picture.

And the biggest reason why DJ is more likely to be gh15 than Gunter and Nasser is dun dun dun: he was a drug dealer!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »
And the biggest reason why DJ is more likely to be gh15 than Gunter and Nasser is dun dun dun: he was a drug dealer!

shit, i missed that.

on the other hand, gh15 is straight against narcs, and DJ was caught selling ecstasy.  :-\ :-\

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 01:33:24 PM »
shit, i missed that.

on the other hand, gh15 is straight against narcs, and DJ was caught selling ecstasy.  :-\ :-\

Maybe a brutha gone and changed his ways for the better

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »
Maybe a brutha gone and changed his ways for the better

maybe. if i jumped off the devil's shovel from facing death penalty for drug selling in Thailand, i'd definitly take a second and think about it.

doesn't necessarily change one's drug habits though.  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
You guys are all forgetting all gh's mindfuck pyramid/aliens/element115/sociopathic outbursts/coldplaymusic is the revolution BS. There's only person on here who resembles that profile and it ain't a professional BBer.   ;)   

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2009, 01:51:29 PM »
You guys are all forgetting all gh's mindfuck pyramid/aliens/element115/sociopathic outbursts/coldplaymusic is the revolution BS. There's only person on here who resembles that profile and it ain't a professional BBer.   ;)   

if you're thinking about Johnny Falcon, i don't believe it.

If you think about Sebastian, that guy is as original as a chinese car. He imitates even my style when he tries to insult me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »
if you're thinking about Johnny Falcon, i don't believe it.

If you think about Sebastian, that guy is as original as a chinese car. He imitates even my style when he tries to insult me.
I'm thinking the latter. At first I bought that it was DJ. Then I considered Nasser. But everything just seems to come back to Seva, tho. He's always the first one on the thread to say its DJ, to the point that it is obviously defensive. If it's not him, he knows who it is.   

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »
oh the suspense

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »
I'm thinking the latter. At first I bought that it was DJ. Then I considered Nasser. But everything just seems to come back to Seva, tho. He's always the first one on the thread to say its DJ, to the point that it is obviously defensive. If it's not him, he knows who it is.   

No way it's Seva, like someone stated before, gh15 started with some very personal rants on craig titus before that whole "imma ifbb pro,,,, 2342442g steroids,,, no way natural,,, aliens,, ,bal balab blsa... " bullshit ever started.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
No way it's Seva, like someone stated before, gh15 started with some very personal rants on craig titus before that whole "imma ifbb pro,,,, 2342442g steroids,,, no way natural,,, aliens,, ,bal balab blsa... " bullshit ever started.
Ah, maybe you're right. Anyway, I suppose if I ever take this gh shit seriously enough, it's time to log off.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »
Ah, maybe you're right. Anyway, I suppose if I ever take this gh shit seriously enough, it's time to log off.  ;)

lol, spot on. but again, to mnake this more fun, look at this, no way seva could ever do this:

i almost never do the board responding thing on boards that dont include classifieds on them but i must say something here. there is a world of difference between ray and craig titus. craig titus to begin with is a murderer no matter if he or his ugly wife did it... he is still a criminal and now a murderer. sean ray can talk about it as much as he wants since craig titus is no more a bodybuilder (not that he ever was) he is a murderer!

in addition if you notice clearly sean ray dont ever mention  the doses of hormones and what it really takes to get up on stage in nationals or in pro shows. he just keep to himself when it comes to hormones which is very smart. priest, prince, craig titus and company always say how little they used and still use but any sane bodybuilder and hopefully any sane humen being know they lie and lie and lie and then lie some more.

dont EVER compaire sean ray and craig titus they do not belong in the same group. sean ray is one of the more serious bodybuilder that lived and breath the life style and still does. craig titus was and is a drug freak and im not talking only hormones im talkin meth and im talkin cocaine and im talking x and many many more. there is a world of diff between a pro like ray and many of us that use mega doses of hormones to maintain size or improve our physiqe and a junkie that consider himself a bodybuilder. by the way craig titus was also a dealer! but i wont go there.

now to my thoughts about the matter:
i am almost 100% craig titus will get executed within the next 10 years. this crime is so severe that i can not see him getting life in prison. his ugly wife will probably get somewhere between 10 and 20 years. titus is going to be 160 pound guy in prison... the gang will teach him a lesson. they are waiting for him in there. this will be your proof that drugs play a major role in bodybuilding when it comes to the pros/top amatuers. this will show many of you that many pros lie right and left about their hormone use. you will see that in the next year or 2 he will get from his current 215-220 pounds to a thin 160 pounds. he's losing weight by the min.

no more titus at 250...get ready for titus as dead man walking at 160 pounds. titus aint no tookie williams, he aint no black bro that can have muscle screaming out of him with out touching gear. titus will be a little skinny play toy. who knows he might try to kill himself way before the verdict comes in... but he is basically dead man walking any way you look at it.

lesson to be learned: DON'T DO NARCOTICS! ! !

some of you may say oh he will be still 200 pounds ....well the reasons why he will not are:

1) he is spoild brat. he wont be able to be in prison for life he will be stressed every min of the rest of his life.

2) he will probably get death...unless his daddy or mommy got lots and lots of money which i doubt it...so a walking dead man is even more stressed.

3) he is 5'8 and already got down from 250+ to 215-220 in a very short time. remember his height will aim for the weight he had naturally. titus was a skinny teenager.

4) his wife life is done as in she will never ever be able to work again in fitness. no where! and he wont be able to live with the fact he ruined her life too... which will = depression and body shut down.

5) he will eat 3 meals in prison and yes some guys can maintain weight with it especially when you do nothing all day long beside sitting in your cell. but he wont have the hormones!!! the hormones are a major factor in our lives. no matter how hard you train.

6) the food he will eat wont be the kinda food that is clean enough for NATURAL guys to maintain lean physiqe. he wont be able to adjust his diet inorder to maintain even 190 pounds of quality mass.

7) check out kevin now retired from bodybuilding a whole 190-200 pounds. he is still on gear by the way and he is not in a cell and he eats right and good. he just reduced/changed the hormones and the calories. craig titus is NO kevin levrone..kevin levrone genetics is godly same as ron colman and sean ray. those guys are at diff level genetically than titus..they still used and one of them still use mega doses of the goodies...but they are superior to titus genetic wise. unlike kevin..titus will be in a cell waiting for execution he wont be able to keep no muscle with out loads of hormones, good training, lots of food, and brain that is not depressed. he also wont have 9 or 10 hours to sleep at night....he doesnt have no life no more. he took life so now society takes his life.

what will happen to craig titus is probably the following: he will reduce a lot of size while at the same time increase body fat. he will end up somewhere between 150 and 170 at 5'8 with 15-20% body fat. it wont happen in a couple of days..it will probably take a good year or 2 in prison after the verdict comes if they found him guilty that is.

i wish craig titus and his ugly wife hell on earth and beyond.

now to justify and prove you everything i said about hormones is on the spot i will add 2 pics of guys you know that are off hormones now.

one is quite femiliar and a very nice person and was "few times" mr o, and the other guy is well had a big mouth, lied and still lie right and left about the hormone use he had done, and looked horrible even when he competed. (and im not talking about bob c :) )

rest my case.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »
Thanks DK. Now I think its Nasser, again.    >:(       ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »
Thanks DK. Now I think its Nasser, again.    >:(       ;)

ok, maybe i can make you think he's DJ again??

it's not how much you bench it's how you bench. no matter how you do it flat incline barbell or dumbell machine or smith machine...it's not how much you bench, it's how you bench! when i got my pro card i never had more than 3 45's each side of the barbell ever! and my chest is my strongest body part!
it's not how much you bench! it's how you bench. bodybuilders are pussies powerlifters are real strong but look puffy/watery and hold more bodyfat. it's your choice....but if you ever wanna compete, and im only talkin about local competitions here, the ego must stay out of the gym for atleast an hour....otherwise you will always hear the following sentence: "whats goin on big guy".. i'm sure 99% of this board people are femiliar with this sentence.
it's not how much you bench...it's how you bench! say it every day 100 times before you enter the gym and try not to look at the sluts around and you will do fine..
good luck

** the fact you see denis bench pressing 4/5 plates of 45s each side of the barbell incline...is cuz for years and years and years and then some more years he was doing 1 and 2 and 3 plates each side of the barbell and he also did it right for many years. in addition his lean mass is simply higher than the typical guy in the gym. he really got 250 pounds of lean muscle mass...it's not some 190 pounds +60 pounds of water and fat over it.

;) ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
tank u jesus

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »
DJ:  "I told you, Ron, you better protect my secret identity!"

Ron: "Dude, what do you want me to do about it?  They're not stupid... it's obvious you're gh15."
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »

Ron: "Dude, what do you want me to do about it?  They're not stupid... it's obvious you're gh15."

I'd rather go:

DJ: One grand if you shut up about me being gh15
Ron: I want 5 fitness chicks and free protein bars til i die. Or else i go "Venom Alien Symbiote" on your ass, gh!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2009, 03:18:22 PM »
Last two posts seem pretty accurate to me.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2009, 03:40:53 PM »

Hahahahahahaha!!! (I'm starting to feel like sarcasm... :( )

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
I'd rather go:

DJ: One grand if you shut up about me being gh15
Ron: I want 5 fitness chicks and free protein bars til i die. Or else i go "Venom Alien Symbiote" on your ass, gh!

No Way Ron doesn't need any help getting fitness sluts