Author Topic: Olympia: Special Ed's Top Ten + Ed vs. Chick Battle  (Read 13167 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Bob Chick called me an Idiot!
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »
trophies were better back then it appears
yes better than the cheap shit of today

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2009, 09:14:43 PM »
According to Blockhead, he spoke with Chick at the Continental USA last night and asked Bob for his honest opinion about my Top Ten Olympia Predictions, to which Bob replied, "I know he's your friend but he's an idiot."

To which I make the following BOLD rebuttal proclamation: If an MD-endorsed bodybuilder (Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, or Dennis Wolf) win the Olympia this year without a prior agreement between AMI and MD to forgo exclusivity, then I will allow Bob to choose one of the following punishments:

a) Kai Greene can use my mouth or ass as a fruit prop for his next video;
b) Victor Martinez can use my New York office to stash ecstasy, gear, and meth for the next year;
c) Dennis Wolf can put on a Nazi uniform and keep me in a barbed wire enclosure in Germany until Matt C liberates me.

Deal or No Deal?

P.S. No homo!

that has to be quote of the year

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »
Mostly read Captain America comics while posting on Getbig, waiting for the phone to ring for an audition to read for 'Meat Head #2'.

Just kidding. I love you man!
LOL! thats awesome

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
According to Blockhead, he spoke with Chick at the Continental USA last night and asked Bob for his honest opinion about my Top Ten Olympia Predictions, to which Bob replied, "I know he's your friend but he's an idiot."

To which I make the following BOLD rebuttal proclamation: If an MD-endorsed bodybuilder (Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, or Dennis Wolf) win the Olympia this year without a prior agreement between AMI and MD to forgo exclusivity, then I will allow Bob to choose one of the following punishments:

a) Kai Greene can use my mouth or ass as a fruit prop for his next video;
b) Victor Martinez can use my New York office to stash ecstasy, gear, and meth for the next year;
c) Dennis Wolf can put on a Nazi uniform and keep me in a barbed wire enclosure in Germany until Matt C liberates me.

Deal or No Deal?

P.S. No homo!
;D now that was funny for once Ed.... especially the last one

io856

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »
lol @ your new avatar Special Ed

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

That's not exacly a time-limited punishment.  If anything, Matt would be helping Dennis get the gas chambers fired up!

If not for the legal advice Special Ed gave me, I would be sitting in federal prison for assaulting a police officer as well as three other charges.  Special Ed asked me questions via PM which the crown attorney would likely ask me during the trial and as a result I was very well prepared and was found not guilty.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »
If not for the legal advice Special Ed gave me, I would be sitting in federal prison for assaulting a police officer as well as three other charges.  Special Ed asked me questions via PM which the crown attorney would likely ask me during the trial and as a result I was very well prepared and was found not guilty.
sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »
Are you saying you found a use for a jew that didn't require starter fluid and a lighter?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »
sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

Looks like thanks to Special Ed I got the elevator!!!

Are you saying you found a use for a jew that didn't require starter fluid and a lighter?

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2009, 05:17:00 AM »
you got legal advise for free....how COLORED of you

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2009, 05:22:49 AM »
Mostly read Captain America comics while posting on Getbig, waiting for the phone to ring for an audition to read for 'Meat Head #2'.

Just kidding. I love you man!

Wow... you have basically marginalzied Bob to a bitch with that statement. Biggest owning in a while.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2009, 09:16:05 AM »

maybe jews aren't so bad after all :D
tank u jesus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »
Thunder Bay's baddest ass!?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »
bob, give up trying to match wits with ed while you're way behind.  it's not your fault that you weren't born with a whole lot of brain cells rubbing against each other. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

woah what's the story with this?

E
E

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2009, 01:45:56 PM »
Seen Chick at Illinois St.charles continental contest , all jokes a side he seems like a good guy.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2009, 01:48:51 PM »
Seen Chick at Illinois St.charles continental contest , all jokes a side he seems like a good guy.
that's what people said about jeffrey Dahmer too

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »
woah what's the story with this?

E

It wasn't Matt's fault.  The police officer in question was a negro.  Naturally, Matt assumed no way was this a real cop!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

It wasn't Matt's fault.  The police officer in question was a negro.  Naturally, Matt assumed no way was this a real cop!

maybe the officer was confiscating matts car while in civilian clothes and matt just assumed...
tank u jesus

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
HAHAHA, owning of the year right there, poor Chick should go hang his head in shame for eternity after that one!

Yeah, real big owning there...except for the fact that I get PAID to model for Capt A, and post, and lift weights....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »
Yeah, real big owning there...except for the fact that I get PAID to model for Capt A, and post, and lift weights....

You got a brutal owning, deal with it.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

Actually Bob is a great guy.  I like him alot.  The thing I don't like is how he is being used by the IFBB to cover up their bullshit.  They use him so their names aren't used and they don't have to put up with questions and controversy.  The IFBB is crooked and everyone knows it.  Without Wayne, there is no one else who has the balls to put up with the public and the bullshit the IFBB brings upon themselves.  Every IFBB official and especially the top brass are all crooked.  Now they have Bob to absorb all the shit everyone throws at them.  I feel bad that Bob has been brainwashed and obviously put in a position where he either does what they say and be the scapegoat or some privileges will be lost.
No Worries 4 me

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2009, 05:00:48 PM »

Bob brutally admits he gets paid to post.  Manion needs him here replying to the "peanut gallery" with the official IFBB party line. 

I always assumed, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

Bob brutally admits he get's paid to post.  Manion needs him here replying to the "peanut gallery" with the official IFBB party line. 

I always assumed, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Meltdowns always reveal the truth.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »
As we speak Bob is placing a nervous phone call to the 412 area code...  "Uh, yeah, Jim?  I kinda made a little boo-boo while I was arguing with those Getbig losers..."