Author Topic: Olympia: Special Ed's Top Ten + Ed vs. Chick Battle  (Read 13183 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Olympia: Special Ed's Top Ten Olympia Picks (No BS!)
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 03:21:12 PM »
Are the scores changed? Yes. Absolutely. It's done in a way to cover their tracks in case a competitor wants to challenge anybody. They have the score cards to prove it.

So the judges themselves are not in on it?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »
So the judges themselves are not in on it?
They do what they are told. Most judges feel so privlidged to be sitting at the judges table they will practically do anything to be a part of the network.

- Block!
?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »
They do what they are told. Most judges feel so privlidged to be sitting at the judges table they will practically do anything to be a part of the network.

- Block!

and a lot of the judges are contest promoters themselves so they suck up to the supplement companies in hopes they will sponsor their show.  it's all a big circle jerk of political bullshit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »

- Block!

With so many involved in the conspiracy it would seem to me that it's hard to keep it secret, especially over time. I'm just curious as to how the fix is orchestrated in reality.

Who were the judges for the 2008 O for example? Hasn't Dorian judged a few?

Milos does claim Bob's Masters win was a fix. If he could bring hard proof it would ruin the IFBB.  If all the judges are in on it one of them will talk eventually - that's what I think.

But then again, thousands of Jews were in on 9/11 and not one of them has talked yet.  :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »

Are the scores changed? Yes. Absolutely. It's done in a way to cover their tracks in case a competitor wants to challenge anybody. They have the score cards to prove it.

It is all a big orchestrated buisness move.

- Block.

Actually block i think u might be right on this, i remember speaking to Jim last year when he was training King for the Atlantic City Pro. He said right before the finals someone came to king with a scoresheet and told him to get ready for the final posedown because he was in the top 5. So King was all pumped up, then out of nowhere someone tells him there was a "mistake" and he was actually in 6th and not 5th.

But what happened to that old scorecard? all of the sudden it couldnt be found. But coincidentally 4 out of the 5 top athletes in that posedown were muscletech athletes, and two of them were ones who had yet to qualify for the olympia and did because of that show, which was the last of the year.

Now I know its King and he has a retardedly funky lookin physique, but he did look top five last year at that show. especially compared to joel stubbs who placed ahead of him, and only has half a body.

Do i think the IFBB is shady, of course I do, just look at Jay's 07  olympia win.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »
Is it the San Fransisco bridge? If so then I'll buy it. I want to paint it the rainbow gay pride colors. (no homo!)

- Block!

There's three bridges around the SF Bay Area, more if you start reaching a bit farther out but not technically in the Bay Area.....

Golden Gate Bridge, Richmond-San Rafael and the Bay Bridge.

Which would you like to choose?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »
Actually block i think u might be right on this, i remember speaking to Jim last year when he was training King for the Atlantic City Pro. He said right before the finals someone came to king with a scoresheet and told him to get ready for the final posedown because he was in the top 5. So King was all pumped up, then out of nowhere someone tells him there was a "mistake" and he was actually in 6th and not 5th.

But what happened to that old scorecard? all of the sudden it couldnt be found. But coincidentally 4 out of the 5 top athletes in that posedown were muscletech athletes, and two of them were ones who had yet to qualify for the olympia and did because of that show, which was the last of the year.

Now I know its King and he has a retardedly funky lookin physique, but he did look top five last year at that show. especially compared to joel stubbs who placed ahead of him, and only has half a body.

Do i think the IFBB is shady, of course I do, just look at Jay's 07  olympia win.
oh brother to the queen kamali part ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »
With so many involved in the conspiracy it would seem to me that it's hard to keep it secret, especially over time. I'm just curious as to how the fix is orchestrated in reality.

Who were the judges for the 2008 O for example? Hasn't Dorian judged a few?

Milos does claim Bob's Masters win was a fix. If he could bring hard proof it would ruin the IFBB.  If all the judges are in on it one of them will talk eventually - that's what I think.

But then again, thousands of Jews were in on 9/11 and not one of them has talked yet.  :D

Yeah, and when asked for proof...he mysteriously disappeared, as usual.

As for your "eventually, one will speak..."..LOL....when? Conspiracy theories and cries of "fix" have been around since the first Olympia in 65.....are you still waiting for one to come forward after 44 years?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 07:33:07 PM »
There's three bridges around the SF Bay Area, more if you start reaching a bit farther out but not technically in the Bay Area.....

Golden Gate Bridge, Richmond-San Rafael and the Bay Bridge.

Which would you like to choose?
The ones that is closest to the gayest part of the city. Lots of cool bars and clubs in those areas I want to check out. (no homo!)

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »
The ones that is closest to the gayest part of the city. Lots of cool bars and clubs in those areas I want to check out. (no homo!)

- Block!

Im 45 min away from Frisco, cool town, full of bitches, great food, crazy people, and flaming homo's.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »
Im 45 min away from Frisco, cool town, full of bitches, great food, crazy people, and flaming homo's.

u sound hot too honey

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 07:42:23 PM »
u sound hot too honey

Im not that hot, i just have a horse like cock.  :-*

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »
Im not that hot, i just have a horse like cock.  :-*

And apparently an ego to match.

- Block!

That could be 2 of the 3. The Golden Gate will pretty much dump you off in the Marina (or towards the Sunset), and you'll have to spend 10min or so driving into the Castro area where the homos you seek are located.
The Bay Bridge (the one that collapsed in the 89 quake) will dump you off a few seconds from there now that the freeway is back up and running though still not what it was prior to the quake.
Really, the question is best answered off of where you're coming from.
*not meant to be too serious, I realize you're just fuckin' around anyways...*

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 03:04:55 AM »

Yeah, and when asked for proof...he mysteriously disappeared, as usual.

As for your "eventually, one will speak..."..LOL....when? Conspiracy theories and cries of "fix" have been around since the first Olympia in 65.....are you still waiting for one to come forward after 44 years?

I'm not waiting on anything as I'm not the one making the claim. What I'm saying is that if there is an overt fix like this it would be close to impossible to keep secret - too many people involved.

However, it's pretty apparent that Milos was right about Chua, he had been fixing contests for many years. But in this case it was apparently common knowledge - nothing was done about it is all.

Are pro contests outright fixed on US soil? I don't know. I'm inclined to think it's more that the judges are affected by the media like everyone else; who is hot right now and is promoted by the media is more likely to get a high placing. If Cutler had been a first time competitor in 2008 he likely would not have gotten 2nd. Judges assume he should be right up there since he won the prior year. They are blinded by the name.

I asked mike on musclemayhem about the politics and whether the judges are outright told what to do.
He said:
I don't think judges are TOLD what to do.

They do what they THINK they need to do.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 03:24:17 AM »
Special Ed belongs in the special olympics or gay olympics. He would fit in both

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2009, 03:36:10 AM »
Special Ed belongs in the special olympics or gay olympics. He would fit in both
Is that right?
You are a one man gang bang,and you know what that means? You are a Wanker

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2009, 04:09:30 AM »
Is that right?
You are a one man gang bang,and you know what that means? You are a Wanker

And that is coming from a certified gay man... ::)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2009, 04:10:52 AM »
The judges are very fair and accurate in pro bodybuilding, especially the O. When it all comes down, the places are warrented. Okay, perhaps excusing Wolf's gift placing of 4th last year.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 04:14:37 AM »
And that is coming from a certified gay man... ::)
Ive never had gay sex of any kind
Ive never wnted gay sex of any kind
I have sex with a girl,and always have fucked girls
But if it makes you feel better,or less fat,to call me gay then knock yourself out man

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2009, 04:43:33 AM »
Special Ed bringing the quality back  8)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2009, 05:37:12 AM »
I'm not waiting on anything as I'm not the one making the claim. What I'm saying is that if there is an overt fix like this it would be close to impossible to keep secret - too many people involved.

However, it's pretty apparent that Milos was right about Chua, he had been fixing contests for many years. But in this case it was apparently common knowledge - nothing was done about it is all.

Are pro contests outright fixed on US soil? I don't know. I'm inclined to think it's more that the judges are affected by the media like everyone else; who is hot right now and is promoted by the media is more likely to get a high placing. If Cutler had been a first time competitor in 2008 he likely would not have gotten 2nd. Judges assume he should be right up there since he won the prior year. They are blinded by the name.

I asked mike on musclemayhem about the politics and whether the judges are outright told what to do.
He said:

Tis post is a far cry from your first which I responded to...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2009, 05:50:13 AM »
Tis post is a far cry from your first which I responded to...

Then I wasn't being clear. I said "Milos does claim..."
If the contests are fixed I don't see how it can be kept a secret.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2009, 06:07:11 AM »
Some bodybuilders were placed low because of politics. Bev Francis is one and Sergio Oliva is another and Rusty Jeffers is the latest victim. Bev was the best by far in 83 in Las Vegas but was placed 8th because her level of muscular development was considered by Ben to be bad for the sport. Sergio and Rusty were also placed 8th in a major contest.

The judges know that whoever is in the first call out should be placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd, not necessarily in that order. The deviation method of assessing judges will discredit any judge who places people out of sync with the majority.

There is also time between the prejudging and the finals to make adjustments with deviating judges.

The whole network in the IFBB is hand picked to maintain consistency and 'validity'. It is a fairly easy matter to select judges who favour certain athletes. Am I suggesting this sort of thing happened in the IFBB? That would be unimaginable!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2009, 06:14:14 AM »
Then I wasn't being clear. I said "Milos does claim..."
If the contests are fixed I don't see how it can be kept a secret.

They're not, and there wont be anyone coming forward claiming they are as they don't exsist...

Not quite sure what you're trying to say...your first post seems to indicate that you agree that they are fixed and that EVENTUALLy someone will come forward....then you seem to take a step back from that stance....now you seem to agree that it's near impossible.

Perhaps I read your post wrong?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2009, 06:27:25 AM »
Ive never had gay sex of any kind
Ive never wnted gay sex of any kind
I have sex with a girl,and always have fucked girls
But if it makes you feel better,or less fat,to call me gay then knock yourself out man

meltdown! :o