Author Topic: Zack Khan - latest picture - awesome  (Read 17564 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Zack Khan
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »
Ouch!  :'(

we know you like em ugly and biiiig ;)

djcuuna

• Getbig II
Re: Zack Khan - latest picture - awesome
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
the UKBFF BRITISH FINALS  this year is going to be good  . :o :o :o

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 04:03:34 AM »
Really???..Some of the BEST BB in america struggled to turn pro as well and some of the greatest BB ever never won the O can you say Shawn Ray, Vince Taylor, Kevin Levrone etc etc. Like another poster said IT IS POLITICS...plain and simple. Given all of the attention Zack is getting now...especiall;y since he is a bonifide MONSTER at this point, I have a good feeling his pro card is as good as in his hand in his next competition...Lest the fallout backfire in the face of the judges. Having that will also give him a chance to compete in america...a dream he has had for a while.

Does that help with your understanding Okami?
Fuck,I hope he does go pro,he was over here 6yrs ago as a Prolab sponsored athlete and he has got better every year since

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 04:13:20 AM »
And what username did this Pakistani muscle man post with on here?
The Shadow

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
Bet the UKBFF will make Shaun Tavernier the overall this year, be the 3rd straight year the UKBFF have given the pro card to a midget ::) last years overall midget winner says he is taking a break because he is not ready for the pro's yet ::) if he is not ready send the pro card back, moron ::)

I believe James was recently diagnosed with Skin Cancer - Its not that he is not ready. Moron.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 04:21:06 AM »
I believe James was recently diagnosed with Skin Cancer - Its not that he is not ready. Moron.

Damn - didn't know that - I joined his forum not too long ago to check out his diet tips but haven't posted on it. Bad news for the guy - he comes across very well.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 04:30:11 AM »
Damn - didn't know that - I joined his forum not too long ago to check out his diet tips but haven't posted on it. Bad news for the guy - he comes across very well.

Apparently they have caught it quite early so James was very hopeful of making a good recovery. This was back in May -He explained on the uk muscle site that he was sat in the garden and his wife noticed a red mark on his chest. When one appeared on his back a day or so later she made him go to the doctors and get it checked out. Being a typical man he did not want to go but it is very fortunate he did. He explained that the Cancer is a very treatable kind and was caught early.

I dont know what is latest is on this but here is wishing James a full and Speedy recovery.

I know he has posted on this site once or twice - perhaps he could give us an update?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 05:16:45 AM »
as much as i like james lewelin, he still had no buisness gettn a pro card against any of the top 3 or 4 heavyweights, its starting to annoy me that were the only country that still favours the little ripped guys who will come nowhere as a pro.. if it wasnt for the new 202 devision there would be no where for them to go at all...

as it stands both zack and darren ball are both wasting there time in the amature ranks...

and the new finals over 2 days is an even bigger joke, who the fuck came up with that?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 05:28:06 AM »
as much as i like james lewelin, he still had no buisness gettn a pro card against any of the top 3 or 4 heavyweights, its starting to annoy me that were the only country that still favours the little ripped guys who will come nowhere as a pro.. if it wasnt for the new 202 devision there would be no where for them to go at all...

as it stands both zack and darren ball are both wasting there time in the amature ranks...

and the new finals over 2 days is an even bigger joke, who the fuck came up with that?

That was fucking annoying - that's probably the only reason why I didn't attend last year - couldn't be arsed with driving over to Nottingham two days on the bounce and I didn't see it worth the money to cough up for a hotel room.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2009, 05:33:34 AM »
i think were just driving down on the sunday, bit of a c.unt if who ever your goin to see doesnt make it through to the next day tho...

how do you feel about the ukfbb's judging criteria, do you think they favour the small and ripped too much, especialy when compared to abroad... i mean look at that year troy brown got the nod over zack and darren, its a fuckin joke!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2009, 06:41:33 AM »
i think were just driving down on the sunday, bit of a c.unt if who ever your goin to see doesnt make it through to the next day tho...

how do you feel about the ukfbb's judging criteria, do you think they favour the small and ripped too much, especialy when compared to abroad... i mean look at that year troy brown got the nod over zack and darren, its a fuckin joke!

I do think they tend to go for the more ripped look and it just so happens that in the last three years or so the most ripped guys have also happened to be the smaller guys which is kind of annoying because you know they're not going to feature as a genuine Olympia contestant in the years ahead.

I like guys like Flex Lewis, Tavernier and Llewellin, but the big draw is always going to be Zack Khan and his pro card is long overdue - he's the only legitimate UK contender for the pro ranks. Crowds pay to see guys like him and the UKBFF and the powers that be in that federation are fucking morons for not providing the UK bodybuilding scene with a decent export.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:43 AM »
Just isn't hard enough.

European guys gets SHREDDED every single time.  WAy way wya way harder the most american comps

that's because you guys have nothing to eat over there
famines and stuff

spinnis

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2009, 07:01:39 AM »
that's because you guys have nothing to eat over there
famines and stuff

No thats because europeans are Ok with loosing a Bit of size to come in shredded, Americans would rather kill themself them to sacrifice a few pounds because of their ego.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2009, 07:04:50 AM »
No thats because europeans are Ok with loosing a Bit of size to come in shredded, Americans would rather kill themself them to sacrifice a few pounds because of their ego.

yes
Europe has very good runners

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:08 AM »
Fvck! :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2009, 03:11:55 AM »
No doubt about it...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2009, 04:29:45 AM »
how could any middle weight beat that for fucks sake!!!................

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2009, 04:35:35 AM »

if caught early
pronosis usually good

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2009, 05:03:17 AM »
Here a latest pic of Zach Khan

a fucking beast!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »
Build as a beast and ugly as fuck.
The Animal Pak guys should hire him for their ads.