Author Topic: Dexter, does it again - wants $8,000 for guest posing  (Read 17094 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Dexter, does it again
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2009, 07:53:12 PM »
240, Dexter doesn't sell tickets, people know he is an asshole. Jay sells tickets, Wolf sells tickets, Ronnie, used to sell tickets, lol. Trust me Dexter isn't worth $8000, he isn't even worth $1000 imo, he is arrogant, and too cocky.

If your going to hire a bodybuilder to guest pose they should be out going, and be liked by the fans.
I haven't heard one person say, Dexter isn't arrogant or he isn't full of himself.

That's funny you say this.  I have a feeling there is some truth to this, even though I always wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.  Thinking maybe people just misread him, he is nervous.....  Thing is and this thread made me think of it but this woman I know a couple years ago went to her fist BB show, it was in the neighborhood and someone gave her a ticket.  anyhow she does not know any of the bodybuilders at all, it was about her first exposure to the stuff and Dexter J was the guest poser.  Well anyhow she and her friend were introduced to Dexter after the show and she said the same thing the guy seemed like an arrogant jerk and very full of himself.  Go figure the chick never even heard of Dex before the show and came away with that impression.

I always say if lots of people are saying it there must be a trend there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Dexter, does it again - wants $8,000 for guest posing
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »
you think 100k is a lot for the top guy in the 'sport'?    or did you get your '6 figures' confused.

Here is your quote....no mention of any comparison to any other sport....just a statement of how you believe that making over 100K for selling DVD and making appearances for 10 minutes is chump change

You were confused and thought I meant TOTAL money earned...just admit it and be on your way

Bast175

« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2009, 07:58:30 PM »
Here is your quote....no mention of any comparison to any other sport....just a statement of how you believe that making over 100K for selling DVD and making appearances for 10 minutes is chump change

You were confused and thought I meant TOTAL money earned...just admit it and be on your way

No, I understood the first time.   I didn't say 100k is chump change.  I implied it is not a lot for someone who is #1 (the best) in their sport.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:31 PM »

First of all, I'm not disgusted by it...I couldn't care either way what people do, or what their sexual orientation is.....BUT, for you to be making ridiculous statements about me is uncalled for, esspecially when you wouldnt know one thing about me.

As for G4P...I wouldn't know either way, as I've never been a part of it. I've always had this unique way of making money which seems to be a rarity aroud here....I had a JOB.  A real job....there is no "G4P"....it's either something someone wants to do, or they wont do it....there are plenty of ways to make legitimate money...to shroud it under this "I had to do it, I needed the money" bullshit...is a joke.

i agree
TEAM WOLF