Author Topic: Should I go to the Olympia this year?  (Read 3909 times)

nychotbod

• Getbig II
Re: Should I go to the Olympia this year?
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 02:05:10 AM »
You should go. Airfares and hotel prices are cheaper than ever. Plus, with the recession, the show won't sell out and you can probably find some poor, recently jobless bloke offering his tickets  for half-price on ebay or at the entrance to the show. If that doesn't work, remember that the Pros get two freebies and are are always looking to make a fast buck. Plus, to make extra money, bring a camera and take photos of all the Pros at the expo or in the hotel -- then sell them to TMZ or some other celebrity website! Have a great time! 

Thanks for the info. I didn't know the pros get 2 tickets, I would've ask some of them if they wanted to sell their ticket(s) the previous years if I knew that. You're right about the airfare and hotel, their still pretty cheap even 3 weeks away. That's why I really want to go, but wasn't sure. Are u serious about selling pics to tmz or other sites? Never knew. About that. What other sites?
Will probably go, but if I could make extra dough doing what u said, I would definitely go.didn't know about that.
Btw, I liked your olympia predictions, very true.