Author Topic: Jeb Bush: Not Running for President 'Right Now'  (Read 1808 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Jeb Bush: Not Running for President 'Right Now'
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »
yea kinda, it was really odd.  I was sitting there with like 4 servings of desert stuffing my face while Kerry was on TV addressing the nation.  wtf...

Was he giving a speech about war crimes committed by soldiers in Iraq? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
NO MORE BUSHES EVER!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »
Maybe Jeb is still consulting with Chang, the imaginary conservative warrior friend that he apparently shares with his father.

Here are Jebs own words on the subject of his imaginary friend named Chang:

''Chang is a mystical warrior. Chang is somebody who believes in conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society.

''I rely on Chang with great regularity in my public life. He has been by my side and sometimes I let him down. But Chang, this mystical warrior, has never let me down.''

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20050918/COLUMNS/50917061?Title=Gov-Bush-his-mystical-buddy

Chang doesn't sound like a name from Saudi Arabia.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »
Chang doesn't sound like a name from Saudi Arabia.

I think he's from Imagination Land

Mons Venus

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 06:45:27 AM »
Nah.  If the election of 2000 showed us anything, it's what a wonderful system we have.  If you replay that election scenario in any number of countries there would have been tanks in the streets. 

Sure,,,,,,just ask Diebold,,,,,opps almost forgot,,,, they R no longer are in business!!

Mons Venus

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 06:48:56 AM »
September 4, 2009

Diebold announced on Thursday that it has sold its voting machine division to Election Systems & Software (ES&S), a former competitor. Diebold's unceremonious departure from the electronic voting machine business will be welcomed by critics of the company's controversial direct-recording electronic voting products.

Diebold, which is primarily an ATM maker, decided to unload its voting machine subsidiary—Premier Election Solutions—for roughly $5 million and change. As a consequence of the deal, the company expects to report a loss of over $45 million. According to a statement issued by Diebold, the company has been looking for a way out of the voting machine racket.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 05:19:02 PM »

Sure,,,,,,just ask Diebold,,,,,opps almost forgot,,,, they R no longer are in business!!

They sold the voting machine business to "Election Systems & Software" (according to your post).  Doesn't sound like the business is going anywhere.  But so what? 

Mons Venus

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 07:12:02 AM »
September 4, 2009

Diebold announced on Thursday that it has sold its voting machine division to Election Systems & Software (ES&S), a former competitor. Diebold's unceremonious departure from the electronic voting machine business will be welcomed by critics of the company's controversial direct-recording electronic voting products.

Diebold, which is primarily an ATM maker, decided to unload its voting machine subsidiary—Premier Election Solutions—for roughly $5 million and change. As a consequence of the deal, the company expects to report a loss of over $45 million. According to a statement issued by Diebold, the company has been looking for a way out of the voting machine racket.

As a consequence of the deal, the company expects to report a loss of over $45 million.

Mons Venus

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »
They sold the voting machine business to "Election Systems & Software" (according to your post).  Doesn't sound like the business is going anywhere.  But so what? 

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »
September 4, 2009

Diebold announced on Thursday that it has sold its voting machine division to Election Systems & Software (ES&S), a former competitor.

And your point is?  They sold the business.  It will be run by this "ES&S." 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 06:50:48 AM »
He helped his brother literally steal the 2000 election from Al Gore. He would never in a million years become prez. The country would revolt.

BALONEY!!! "W" didn't steal anything, nor did Jeb help him do such.

Bush won the election outright in 2000. After 5 weeks of recounts and numerous attempts by liberals to re-define valid ballots, trying to put Gore over the top (hanging chad, swinging chad, pregnant chad, chad taste like chicken, etc.), the result was still the same: BUSH WON FLORIDA, got to 272 electoral votes and won the presidency, END OF STORY. He never lost his lead during the recounts.

Mons Venus

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »
Jeb Bush: Not Running for President 'Right Now'

Thursday, September 3, 2009 1:36 PM

By: Dan Weil 

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush says he's not running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012 — at least for now.

The brother of former President George W. Bush told the Indiana Education Roundtable in Indianapolis Wednesday that he's not running for anything "right now," according to Indianapolis radio station WIBC.

"I'm focused on my own private life and trying to help others continue their public service," Bush said. "It's a secondary role, not a primary role, and it'll probably remain that way."

Of course, traveling around the country to participate in events such as the roundtable is a good way to prepare for a presidential bid. Bush touted his Florida education reforms at the meeting.

Bush decided this year not to seek the seat of Republican Sen. Mel Martinez, who announced in December that he wouldn't seek re-election but said last month that he would retire effective after the summer recess. Bush's successor as governor, Charlie Crist, is running for the job.

At the roundtable, Bush presented a mix assessment of President Obama. He praised Obama for supporting some of the education reforms Bush enacted as governor, including charter schools.

But Bush said he disagrees with the administration’s policies in general. "I'm just very disturbed by the rapid change of who we are as a nation, or the attempt."

If Bush does decide to jump into the presidential fray, he’s likely to find a crowded field. Both former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney are making all the noises of candidates for 2012.

Palin may be hurt by a new Vanity Fair interview with Levi Johnston, the father of Palin's grandchild. He said the former Republican vice presidential candidate wanted to adopt his child so that people wouldn't know her 17-year-old daughter was pregnant.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/jeb_bush_president_2012/2009/09/03/256057.html

Please bring back another Great Bush President,,,,,,,,,,Barry is a total disaster!!!