Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.  (Read 10898 times)

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
Re: Wheel of Fortune Spelling Fail.
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »
why do you care about race so much? our ancstors were black if we go far enough black

does the concept of evolution evade you, "big guy"?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »
What was the name of this doctor?
[/quote
Nice try, homo.   :-X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2009, 06:26:32 PM »
all u ever do is post racial related stuff
enough s enough

not true..I answer back to and refute racially related stuff.......FAIL AGAIN BLUTO

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »
no fable here....but thank you for saying that because you have just proven my point....that whites believe blacks have contributed nothing to society..but our achievements have just been ignored....want another one?

the light bulb was actually invented by a black man....yes..Thomas Edison is given credit for the discovery and he DID come up with the concept, but he could not make it work....a BLACK MAN working for him invented the actual filament inside the bulb which is what we use today for electricity.....but you don't learn that in the history books....

here's another one you can also deny...in 1969, NASA was getting ready to send a man to the moon but then they realized they couldn't....because NASA forgot that the astronauts had to eat......and they could not eat solid food in space.....so because of this oversight, the mission was almost scrubbed....but a BLACK scientist invented the food and the delivery system in which the astronauts could slurp their food through straws....thus, they could now eat safely in space and the mission was saved...no credit for that either....and there are so many more...

the REAL TRAGEDY HERE..is that whites are not taught about the contributions that blacks have made to society and thus have this notion that we have achieved nothing....blame the school system for this..and who controls that???

Agreed.

They should at least offer children the opportunity to partake in a "Grape drank and fried chicken appreciation course". It would make them much more cultured.
No doubt about it...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »
Agreed.

They should at least offer children the opportunity to partake in a "Grape drank and fried chicken appreciation course". It would make them much more cultured.
you 4got the pack of Newports

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »
Moose!? you're a sad old man with a of *discuss* issues.  :-X

/i'm not a violent man, but if u are even in the same time zone as i am, i will hit u until you don't work that breathe thingy no mo.   :)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2009, 07:08:30 PM »
Debussey never said the athletic black guy could not be intelligent, just that very few % of them are, thus it is wise to expect a random black athletic guy not to be.

When hidden away, people can both write hogwash, but also state informed true opinions without fearing repercussions for breaking what's "politically correct" and such horseshit.

Nobody is demonizing every black person. All that's being said is that on average, blacks are less intelligent and more prone to criminal activity compared to whites, and that this influences what you expect from a black you have not gotten to know.

There are brilliant black people too. Here is a video of one of Debussey's absolute heroes, and he is as black as they come yet he was incredibly brilliant on the piano and very intelligent as well (very articulat for example).

Haha, look at how the über professional musicians in the backgroud are just awestruck by Oscar's playing 8)

Oscar Petersons playing is so good its sickening!! Good call DeBussey
X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams.

The year was 1893.

Sandra

...nope.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/#heartsurgery

Nice try, homo.   :-X

Indeed it was.

By the way, name me ten things around you at this very moment that were invented by blacks?

It must fucking pain you to look down at that PC [and nigh on everything else that keeps you in 21st century comfort] whereby you find yourself forced to acknowledge its birth came as a result of genius white men rather than your race who contributed virtually nothing of worth to the world.

Of course, you might [instead] find yourself falling into the sewer that is Afrocentric cognitive dissonance, but then again that would never happen to a person from a race of people capable of exhibiting such a glowing history of contributions to the human species, eh?

the light bulb was actually invented by a black man....yes..Thomas Edison is given credit for the discovery and he DID come up with the concept, but he could not make it work....a BLACK MAN working for him invented the actual filament inside the bulb which is what we use today for electricity.....but you don't learn that in the history books....

here's another one you can also deny...in 1969, NASA was getting ready to send a man to the moon but then they realized they couldn't....because NASA forgot that the astronauts had to eat......and they could not eat solid food in space.....so because of this oversight, the mission was almost scrubbed....but a BLACK scientist invented the food and the delivery system in which the astronauts could slurp their food through straws....thus, they could now eat safely in space and the mission was saved...no credit for that either....and there are so many more...

Well, no, there really are not many more, and of the ones you have posted above, none are correct.

Please stop sourcing specious information from the Jewish "About.com" and instead provide a cited source or two [perhaps something from the patent office] to back up your absurd "logic".

Here you go, all backed up with patent information; the aptly named "black invention myths" website; please feel free to search EVERY claim put out by About.com; as you will see EVERY ONE of them is incorrect; we won't wait for your rebuttal, you fool:

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/#filament

By the way, for anyone reading this, please Google "black inventions" and read the About.com disinfo for yourselves; after which click the "black invention myths" link and read the SOURCED info complete with patent info.

If any of you are white, you SURELY have to ask yourselves just why such a site as the Jewish About.com is attempting to pass off such blatantly false info?

the REAL TRAGEDY HERE..is that whites are not taught about the contributions that blacks have made to society and thus have this notion that we have achieved nothing....blame the school system for this..and who controls that???

No, the reason you have zero accounts of black scientists contributing anything of worth is because...they never have.

Now, please, fuck off.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2009, 02:29:50 AM »
I think I can settle this one
There are good blacks and bad blacks
There are good whites and bad whites
In Ireland 90% of the blacks contribute nothing,and are only here to take and take
But there are many many whites here who do the same thing

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2009, 12:03:27 PM »
There are good blacks and bad blacks
There are good whites and bad whites

Jewish propaganda.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »
all i will say is my gym has an indoor basketball court next to the weights, and the blacks who are on the court act like complete hoodlums.  sometimes when im lifting i worry if i might get hit by a stray bullet.  plus they smell bad.