Author Topic: Who took more drugs...  (Read 5863 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Who took more drugs...
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »
Coleman was all genetics.  Those black motherfuckers probably take half the shit guys like Dorian and Cutler take.  Genetics is the SINGLE most differentiating factor all else being equal.  Was Dorian a harder worker?  Probably.  Was he more intelligent?  Obviously.  Did he take more drugs???? Probably due to his inferior genetics.  I mean genetics is purely the reason why the IFBB Mr. O is dominated by blacks.  You guys can deny and whine about this all you want......it's the truth. 

there's been more white olympia winners than blacks.

yates beat some of the best bbers of all time who had some of the greatest genetics of all time.

owned.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 11:57:24 PM »
I don’t think Ronnie has better genetics than dorian!!.. yes sure in many parts he has much better genetics than dorian but if we take into considerations that fact that Ronnie has many flaws (calves, lower chest, & abs) I believe dorian can be considered a man with better genetics because at his very best he didn’t have any clear weakness..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 02:08:03 AM »
nasser never took any drugs,.. only his great arab genetics + 150 gm of protien/day 8)

yes protien is overrated ;D

Nasser El Sonbaty doesn't take drugs. Drugs take Nasser El Sonbaty.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 02:12:48 AM »
There was a thread on some board years ago with Dan Dunchine saying he spoke to Dorian at the 1991 NOC and couldn't believe how low his GH doses were compared to others, as well as gear. He said Dorian was reluctant to do any more.

Believe what you will but Dorian had everything else right every day.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 02:30:15 AM »
exactly

Dorian is the only Mr. O with enough mental capacity to figure out his own diet and prep.

most of the other morons needs a whole team behind them holding their hands telling them how to eat, sleap, shit and train

So Ronnie's mental capacity was holding him up---what did he do before 1998, if you look at the 1997 Mr. O pics you see that ronnie had a better back than Dorian, Ronnie was the classic case of bbers being overlooked. In fact, in 1998 had Flex came in tighter, Flex would have won.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 02:51:41 AM »

yates beat some of the best bbers of all time who had some of the greatest genetics of all time.

owned.

Stop MadCrackness.  i have no clue who came up with the genetic s##t in bbing but it needs to stop.  you can count on one hand the number of guys (ronnie, shawn, phil, joj?, etc) who were good in real athletics before bbing.  the rest are drugged up behind reality.  that's why they go back to s$$t on a stick when they come off, to nothingness to needles and pill popping to a new level.

i'm not even going into the likes of melvin, tom price, king and the others over the yrs.

here's what it is: this whole board could get a pro card under the guidance of jay...just like phil...if everyone had the time, resources, desire and willingness. 

TALK GENETICS, TALK REAL MAJOR LEAGUE SPORTS ALA NFL, NBA, SOCCER (u really think anybody can be ronaldinho or just jump into Series A), NHL, MLB, F1, NASCAR (lee had problems with gocarts), GOLF, etc.   
Oh...Monica!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 04:03:06 AM »
I actually aske Ron Love for his oppinion on this since he stayed at Dorian's house and also trained with and knew ronnie.

He said that Yates took it to another level and Ronnie pushed it even further

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 04:35:38 AM »
I don’t think Ronnie has better genetics than dorian!!.. yes sure in many parts he has much better genetics than dorian but if we take into considerations that fact that Ronnie has many flaws (calves, lower chest, & abs) I believe dorian can be considered a man with better genetics because at his very best he didn’t have any clear weakness..

good post.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 04:53:36 AM »
despite what many claim ronny made a big jump from his 2nd or 3rd tier physique to his olympia physique, theres a lot of fact twisting going on...

chad drugged him to saturation point, and pushed him to another level....end of story

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »
What did Dorian take, I have no idea.  However, I don't necessarily see Dorian as one to push the ragged edge when it comes to such things.  He seems too methodical and well reasoned for that.  In an age when synthol and diuretic abuse became the norm, he never went that route.  Hell, he tore his bicep and never went the synthol route, though many of his counterparts did, even though they had no such injury.  While reports of others cramping up and nearly dying from diuretics became all too common, I never heard of such an incident with Dorian.  And he didn't have a guru holding his hand and telling him what to take, as he preferred to think for himself.

Who took more, Dorian or Ronnie?  Don't know, don't care in all honesty.  But I do respect Dorian more for some of the reasons stated above.  He took responsibility for his own career, for better or worse.  Most bodybuilders, including Ronnie, didn't have that capacity, or didn't want the responsibility.  

Dorian never used diuretics?  ::) Yeah right.

I remember reading a report how he was cramping bad for his first O win. Someone had to rush to the hotel to pick up his anti-cramping pills he had forgotten there.

Milos said Dorian was using DNP and Dorian advised a potentially lethal dose for Milos to take.

Dorian almost died from internal bleeding while prepping for his last O.

I bet Dorian had trusted advisers too, although no public "guru".

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »
Dorian  was the most intelligent and calculated Mr Olympia... in my opinion...

if that was true he wouldn't have been training way too heavy precontest doing 405 pound barbell rows for the 94 Olympia and not ruined his arm for the rest of his career..

ronnie started to tear late in his career as he got old - thats quite common.

dorian tore early on from the beginning because he wasn't training as intelligently as he should have been.

<cue guy uproar lol>
Flower Boy Ran Away

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 09:44:27 AM »
if that was true he wouldn't have been training way too heavy precontest doing 405 pound barbell rows for the 94 Olympia and not ruined his arm for the rest of his career..

ronnie started to tear late in his career as he got old - thats quite common.

dorian tore early on from the beginning because he wasn't training as intelligently as he should have been.

<cue guy uproar lol>

Top athletes get injured. That's just the way it goes in any sport. Hindsight is 20/20.

That Ronnie didn't get injured was hardly because he went lighter than Dorian. Doing 800lb deads 5 weeks out with mixed grip is hardly being "intelligent" or thinking of risk/benefit ratio. Ronnie could've had a major tear any time, pure luck (and genetics) that he didn't.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »
ronnie could handle the poundages that dorian couldn't.

thats life.

ronnie is just better in so many different ways LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »

I remember reading a report how he was cramping bad for his first O win. Someone had to rush to the hotel to pick up his anti-cramping pills he had forgotten there.

Milos said Dorian was using DNP and Dorian advised a potentially lethal dose for Milos to take.

Dorian had the help of a guy called Stuart Cosgrove who I believe was a qualified physician and physiotherapist as well as a former competitive bodybuilder. He could get access to prescriptions if he wanted to.
As for who took the most drugs - I dunno - chances are they probably took roughly the same stuff.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
dorian

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
Ronnie
Flower Boy Ran Away

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 01:27:38 AM »

owned.

Hey you epic fucking moron there have been 23 white Olympia winners since 1965 and 20 black Olympia winners since 1965.  There have been more black winners since 1980.  And there have been WAY MORE top 10 black bodybuilders than white.  Take out Samir Bannout and it's only 22 to 20 white to black bodybuilders.  Take away the politics and racism of the 60's and 70's and it's pretty even in my book.  Haney and Coleman both won 8 Mr. Olympias.  More than their white competitors.  I JUST OWNED YOU FUCKSTICK!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 03:51:03 AM »
Coleman was all genetics.  Those black motherfuckers probably take half the shit guys like Dorian and Cutler take.  Genetics is the SINGLE most differentiating factor all else being equal.  Was Dorian a harder worker?  Probably.  Was he more intelligent?  Obviously.  Did he take more drugs???? Probably due to his inferior genetics.  I mean genetics is purely the reason why the IFBB Mr. O is dominated by blacks.  You guys can deny and whine about this all you want......it's the truth. 

you sound like those "guys" who think "blacks", as you call them, have a bigger cock than "whites". ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 03:53:20 AM »
Goudy's prom pic 8)

bullshit.  that guy's much better looking than goudy.
Deep Tissue Massage

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »
Both, but from what I heard, Dorian was the one who pushed the envolope with HGH use to new heights.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 06:26:00 AM »

[/quote

true,i remember between the tears and internal bleeding the last o he was lucky to get through.u could tell by his face he worked hard to get in and stay in shape.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »
Who took more drugs...

My friend.  He smokes brick EVERY night.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
Ronnie Winehouse.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »
Ronnie or Dorian?

I say Dorian
But Ronnie took more Weider supplements!!!
((-::

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »
But Ronnie took more Weidercock supplements!!!
;)