Author Topic: Poor Ole Legarrette Blount...  (Read 2829 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Poor Ole Legarrette Blount...
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »
dude, give the racism shit a break.  Every thread you make is about you celebrating a black person's mistake.  Plaxico this, mike vick that.  Who cares?  They're loaded $$, they are at the top of their field.  I don't understand taking all the resentment.  They were born with talent, got rich for it.  Lucky, sure.  Why the hatred?
So because they are rich they are suppose to be able to do whatever they want and nobody is suppose to LOL at them fucking up ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »
So because they are rich they are suppose to be able to do whatever they want and nobody is suppose to LOL at them fucking up ???

Exactly chaos.....there are some people who think that having money, bling and nice rims outweighs everything else in life.  Most wear their pants too low and their hat cocked sideways like someone just slapped the shit out of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »
Vick is Bankrupt.

See how much $$ Plex has in 5 years.

How much $$ do you think Lawrence PHillips has not or Cicel the "diesel" Collins has now? I dont even think LP was drafted but buth played for Miami in the 90's and were ALOT more talented then Blount and both were out of the League a few years later.

Vick has 5 or 6 more years in the NFL.  if he's not stupid (this time), he should retire comfortably.  if he plays anywhere near his old level, he'll command a huge contract in 2 years.

LP was a major problem in college from the get-go.   Plex was just a dumbass, but I do believe in 3 years he'll be a great NFL reserve.  Ya can't teach height, and his hands are great.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »

nah, if they're rich dumbasses, they're dumbasses.

My point is that race seems to be a major issue in these threads, and it doesn't have to be.  Lots of white ppl are dumbasses with their $ as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »
Exactly chaos.....there are some people who think that having money, bling and nice rims outweighs everything else in life.  Most wear their pants too low and their hat cocked sideways like someone just slapped the shit out of them.
Someone should slap the shit out of them, but someone like "240isblack" would come along and apologize for it and give them even more "rights". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
any dollar they make, the negroids can't give back to us white folks fast enough.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »
watching football, fighting, any kind of contact sport.... makes people who never get into anything physical or any kind of altercation feel as if they too can be a "big bad man". lmao. get off the couch and go join a football team if you want to run into other people and knock them down. dont watch it on tv and pretend your doing it or capable of doing it.

"my favorite football pplayer is brian urlacher, and he hits hard...so that means people are going to think I hit hard!!!"

hahahahaha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »
the brothers always ask, "You disrespectin' me?"

Yet, they never wanna give respect
you have to earn respect.

not giving respect is not the same as disrespect.

an ignorant racist idiot like yourself will most likely always be disrespecting people without even knowing it...

if someone doesnt give you respect, there isnt an issue, you wouldnt even notice it. but if someone gives you disrespect..then you will notice and take offense and take action(that is, if your not scared of confrontation...which you most likely are)

body88

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »
BDY88,

I think you are one of the best posters here but you are off the mark on this one.

He was projected as a late 2nd -mid 3rd rounder and rushed for (- 5) yards against a brutal WAC defense. THEN slugged a guy when he wasn;t even looking and backpeddled away and couldnt even drop the guy.

He is DEF out for the year and unless he runs a 4.3 40 he will not be drafted.

Granted he will get a tryout and may end up making a roster but don;t expect him to get drafted.

Oh yea, he also tried to attack some skinny frat boy in the stands.......

Thanks Devon.  I think someone will take a shot at him in the 4th or 5th round (do to the incident) and he will be a good player.  My point is that, when a player slugs someone in the heat of battle, when they are being taunted, it's not that big a deal.  In college I had moments where I lost my temper and did some dumb shit on the field.  I played at a d3 school that no one cared about....I can't imagine what it's like the be on thwe field infront of 80k fans.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »
Former SEC player...

I was always too tired to retaliate- busy just trying to find the ball so I could call the huddle lol

Ehh, I never went after any fans in the stands... although we played a team in TX once and I almost threw a cup of water on some students in the stands right behind me.

Remember he doesn't get to play anymore this year... 5th round will be a big suprise to me.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:04 AM »
Someone should slap the shit out of them, but someone like "240isblack" would come along and apologize for it and give them even more "rights". ::)

libs

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:26 AM »
you have to earn respect.

not giving respect is not the same as disrespect.

an ignorant racist idiot like yourself will most likely always be disrespecting people without even knowing it...

if someone doesnt give you respect, there isnt an issue, you wouldnt even notice it. but if someone gives you disrespect..then you will notice and take offense and take action(that is, if your not scared of confrontation...which you most likely are)

no, you fucking homo

THAT is the big problem these days....give respect first, and you will be respected.

Its called having class, of which you have none.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
Blount is a fucking moron.  Just proves anyone and their "brother" can go to college nowadays and it doesn't mean jack shit.  The asshole should have lost his scholarship and been kick off the team for good.  Taunting and talking shit is part of the game.  If he gets this upset in college ball he'll never last in the NFL.

They let VIck back in so I'm sure they'll let this assbag into the NFL. 

Exactly what i was gonna say.