Author Topic: Where to buy jeans?  (Read 7846 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Where to buy jeans?
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 04:37:44 AM »
I got like 4 pairs of jeans. There good cause they don't really go out of style. Just make sure they aren't those super tight ones.  ;D
No doubt about it...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 04:44:33 AM »

???

Damn who is the thick ass chick in the background? You got her face blocked out....

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 04:50:13 AM »
just go with jean shorts like chaos ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!!

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:10 AM »
H&M
...no question.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 05:00:32 AM »
Get a jockstrap

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 06:32:05 AM »
I think that's an asian girl in the background. yeah she's thick.  no none of us hit it...

Damn who is the thick ass chick in the background? You got her face blocked out....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:27 AM »
I think that's an asian girl in the background. yeah she's thick. no none of us hit it...

WTF, you lose your Getbig Broskie pass for that!!!

Actually, for your jeans do you go for loose for boot cut or baggy? Whether it be for waist, legs, or butt, you have to buy for your dimensions. Me, as my mother had to tell me way back in high school, as a black man, I have to buy for butt, not my waist. So some baggy jeans will fit my waist, but not the butt.

Deisel jeans are pretty good, and Old Navy as well. Both are on on two extremes of the price scale, though. 

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:27 AM »

easiest solution: stop training 'em...like sly

aglifter

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 06:50:56 AM »
My ass is definitely the bottleneck, I have a huge ass so anything that fits my waist, i can't even get up to my waist.

Also, not sure what this is, but losing it... maybe not that bad.  Is that like a schmoe pass?

WTF, you lose your Getbig Broskie pass for that!!!

Actually, for your jeans do you go for loose for boot cut or baggy? Whether it be for waist, legs, or butt, you have to buy for your dimensions. Me, as my mother had to tell me way back in high school, as a black man, I have to buy for butt, not my waist. So some baggy jeans will fit my waist, but not the butt.

Deisel jeans are pretty good, and Old Navy as well. Both are on on two extremes of the price scale, though. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 06:56:16 AM »
My ass is definitely the bottleneck, I have a huge ass so anything that fits my waist, i can't even get up to my waist.

Also, not sure what this is, but losing it... maybe not that bad.  Is that like a schmoe pass?

No it means that you can't  be with the getbiggers, you see we all date supermodels and video vixens, drive Mercedes SLRs to the cleaners, and Ferrari Enzos to pick up groceries. We have 50 room mansions with helicopter pads, and a hot woman to tongue clean our ball-sack before and after we pee.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2009, 07:17:05 AM »
No it means that you can't  be with the getbiggers, you see we all date supermodels and video vixens, drive Mercedes SLRs to the cleaners, and Ferrari Enzos to pick up groceries. We have 50 room mansions with helicopter pads, and a hot woman to tongue clean our ball-sack before and after we pee.

wo, wo... wait a minute:

are you saying that you use the same woman to tongue clean before and after? are you on a low budget these days??

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »
Lucky jeans

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2009, 07:26:42 AM »
wo, wo... wait a minute:

are you saying that you use the same woman to tongue clean before and after? are you on a low budget these days??

Yeah, what can I say, I'm on a low budget, she's does a good job, I'm fond of her--she's a keeper. Besides, nowadays ball sack cleaners are very hard to find, especially ones that good and enjoy their job.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 08:09:40 AM »
Ask a downs syndrome where they get their jeans,those silly cuntss always seem to have baggy legs to their pants

aglifter

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 09:41:18 AM »
Oh in that case I mean i didn't hit it cause i was too busy having a six way with a bunch of super models so i just didn't have the time.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »
I usually get (nowadays) Levi's , G-Starr, True Religions, Guess or Seven for All Mankind jeans ...but i personally havent purchased a clothing item since last Christmas...the spending habits of 2006 are no more.
L

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »
good song:

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
Shit man, If Lee Haney can find jeans that fit, I think you can too ;)

Exactly!!!!!!!
((-::