Author Topic: Mayweather Marquez  (Read 2595 times)

Per Se

• Getbig III
Re: Mayweather Marquez
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 05:29:40 AM »
I could almost best he doesn't have a single white person in his training camp. Hell probably not even One single Non black person.

hahaha WTF is wrong with the dudes nose at 13:24 hahahahaha

You're so stupid...a professional will employ the best ppl possible to help him get in the best shape possible.  Not everyone is preoccupied by race.
For the record I know for a fact that there are white ppl in this particular camp as I know he sparred West Drayton junior middleweight Steve O'Meara.
You implied that Mayweather was a guy in a previous post, so I guess you're the racist.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 06:25:42 AM »
You're so stupid...a professional will employ the best ppl possible to help him get in the best shape possible.  Not everyone is preoccupied by race.
For the record I know for a fact that there are white ppl in this particular camp as I know he sparred West Drayton junior middleweight Steve O'Meara.
You implied that Mayweather was a guy in a previous post, so I guess you're the racist.

Look at the video, do you see One white person?

I have nothing against black people (wiggs etc) but mayweather is a n*gg*r and thats whats holding the black race back.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 06:46:44 AM »

I have nothing against black people (wiggs etc) but mayweather is a n*gg*r and thats whats holding the black race back.

Are you stupid?  I just told you that white ppl have featured in the camp and posted pics.
If you refer to a black man as a guy, then you're a racist.
Mayweather has done more for the human race, and donated more money to charity than you will make in ur lifetime.
Mayweather is cocky, yes.  But is he the best?  Yes.  Does he back it up?  Yes.

Furthermore Swede, u need to acknowledge that Mayweather's behaviour in the build up to fights, and on the 24/7 programmes is that of a 'heel'  (I know ur a WWE fan).  After he wins, listen to his interviews, listen to his post match comments.  He is extrememly respectful, and ALWAYS praises his opponents and their team.  He plays the role of the heel to hype up the fight - to sell the fight.  You seem like a clever boy, so it doesnt take a genius to figure it out.  Floyd is probably the best boxer you'll see in your lifetime, and certainly isn't holding black people back.  8)

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 06:54:13 AM »
calm down Im only kidding lol.

BUT I do think hes holding black people back. This is the type if arrogant behaviour people HATE, and alot of dudes from the "hood" also acts like this. And people cant stand it, hence is making millions and millsions of people angry...

And his father and uncle or whatever it was also seems to acts like a bunch of 20 yr olds..
Acting like that will ruin it for his kids.. Never really Learning the real values in life (which is floyds JOB to learn his kids).  Dont know his daughters name, But im guessing its one of the 2 black people name their kids name, which always is a fucked up name. (no racist)

I cant stand floyd though, I would hate him if he acted like that and was white also.

while he was givng out food "Dis is wat we do dis is wat we do people, ya feel?? ya diig?!?!" pathetic..

Show me a few Normal interviews? I think he acts likle that when hes Normal, and when he Tries to act good he does..

Amazing boxer though.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:28 AM »
Really?

....for the record, Floyd has won a title at junior middleweight (154lbs)...He is the best boxer in the world, he has the same reach as the average super middleweight, and I think he could be extremely competitive at middleweight (if he chose to fight there).  To say "any middleweight would murder him" is wholly incorrect in my humble opinion.

MW class is loaded with guys like PW.  it's not going to happen with FMW who wont touch Williams at 154. Then again, they could find a tomato or two for him in the division, would stay away from power guys like Pav or Pantera coming down 5lbs to meet him at MW.  Marquez is hand picked. Pac is another small hand picked guy for FMW.  Oscar/Greg were slow handed and hand picked in comparsion to him.  

I like FMW, but he calls it safe which makes sense to say undefeated at 32 and keep the big pays coming.  Floyd "No Real Risk" Mayweather.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 06:58:15 AM »

we really dont care. next?  :)
Oh...Monica!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »
Marquez is not a tune up fight ...
L

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 07:11:02 AM »
Marquez is not a tune up fight ...

when it's over...it will have looked like one.  all hand picked. styles make fights.  FMW's camp knows which styles will give him hell.
Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »
boxing is boring as shit though.

Cut the glove size in half and make it 5 rounds.

when is the fight? too lazy to look it up lol

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 09:00:48 AM »
calm down Im only kidding lol.

BUT I do think hes holding black people back. This is the type if arrogant behaviour people HATE, and alot of dudes from the "hood" also acts like this. And people cant stand it, hence is making millions and millsions of people angry...

And his father and uncle or whatever it was also seems to acts like a bunch of 20 yr olds..
Acting like that will ruin it for his kids.. Never really Learning the real values in life (which is floyds JOB to learn his kids).  Dont know his daughters name, But im guessing its one of the 2 black people name their kids name, which always is a fucked up name. (no racist)

I cant stand floyd though, I would hate him if he acted like that and was white also.

while he was givng out food "Dis is wat we do dis is wat we do people, ya feel?? ya diig?!?!" pathetic..

Show me a few Normal interviews? I think he acts likle that when hes Normal, and when he Tries to act good he does..

Amazing boxer though.

Lol, and how many black people from the hood do you know?
(...and what you said about his daughter is very dumb)

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 09:09:35 AM »
Lol, and how many black people from the hood do you know?
(...and what you said about his daughter is very dumb)

Are you saying most "hood rats" act the same as upper class people? Ofc Some ghetto people act like normal people, But alot of them seem to (?) act like thugs.

Naming your kid with a ghetto name is gonna affect her chance in getting a decent job callbacks etc.. they have done several studies on that..

And here are some Actual names..

"Mostly popular with the poorer sections of the communities in the United States, ghetto names are becoming more common.
These are some ghetto names sent to us by our readers: Aalissah , Aarionda , AbbyYoYo , Abcd , Abrianna , Adaizala , Aereana , Ajavalon , Akeebu , Akwante , Alamarion , Alashawndre , Alashema , Alezeisha , Alveonta , Amabufu , Amanisha , Amereazanisha , Amiracle , Amonteosha , Anfernee , Angenique , Antonyishia , Antwanae , Antwonisha , Anukware , Aquamaquisha , Aquanasia , Aquanetta , Aquaniqua , Aqueelah , Aqueeta , Arickiara , Ariyichia , Arleisha , Armarsha , Arshanae , Arteisha , Ashaboushawntae , Ashanae , Ashcacowanna , Ashinkashea , Asinti , Aswann , Aunshawnalakeisha , Aushaniquia
Babaganoosh , Baflesha , Barackeisha , Baranna , Barkia , Barsheniqua , Beyontsay , Biara , Bicorian , Bidisha , BiQuaysa , Blanacah , Bonafashonda , Boobiqua , Boomsheeka , Bonequeeta , Boneshalaquata , Boneshaquitalafonda , Boniffa , Bonnquishzia , Bonquasha , Bonquawalaqweisha , BonQuiQui , Boomtika , Boonqueshia , Brandia , Branatta , Breionshay , Brenina , Brianal , Brianida , Briniqua , Brishauwna , Boomshika
Camdagnaisha (kam-dagg-ne-a-sha) , Camonte , Cantina , Carissangela , Carmelontae , Carmichah , Cashelea , Cavaleesha , Chafoxy , Chakeila , Chantiqua , Chanyacita , Charmanaca , Charmanique , Charquareon , Charrdannay , Charrice , Chemillie , Cheoniquiana , Cherrylyn , Chilla , Chinelle , Cionqani , Ciyonceshia , Clarkita , Claudeesha , Clintania , Clinteshia , Coawona , Contez , Con'Sepciona , Cordeaz , Cordejanique , Cornbreesha , Croshay , Cruella
Dabreesha , DaDiamond , Dafinest , Dalasia , Damius , Damnica , Danajia , Dareekia , Darneisha , Daronda , Darsheana , Darveeta , Darvion , Darylondra , Dashinkashayla , Dason, Datwana , Daynusha , Davion , Davonte , DavRicia , DeAndre , Deante , Deashia , Delareenea , Delquia , Delvacea , Demarious , De'mon , Demeiko , Demia , Demontravius , Deniqua , Deoshenique, DeQuincy , DeRyan , Deshamanequa , Desweetest , Deyonka , Diamonique , Diamontavia , Diondrake , Dizziona , Dodoquisha , Dollameisha , Domnasha , Domoniche , Donnesha , Donquisha , Donrik , Dontaysha , D'Quell , Dreshane , Dubreesha
Elodie , Emmara , Emmesha , Equashenay , Equasia , Eshalea , Estarsha
Famiona , Fantaisa , Farohonda , Fashionette , Fenisthayaunia , Feyundre , Flanasha , Fomiesha , Fontaisha , Frediesha , Furonde
Gareeta , Garishia , Garliesha , Geavikka , Germisha , Gervante , Givelese, Glease , Gomar , Guntrisha
Hallaquasha , Hamarion , Handita , Hankario , Haveniqua , Havika , Heleninina , Hennekia , Heronisha , Homarian
Imamirical , Imunique , Inkiera , Isaidrianna
Jabree , JaBrezzy , Jada , Ja'Darius , Jakarinae , Jakori , Jalana , JaLarion , Jalen, Jamaree , Jamekia , Jameshaulyn , Jamtonio , Jaquana , Jaquandria , Jaquetta , JaQuizz , Jaronda , Jascenda , Jatavauis , Javonda , Jawakatima , Jawariya , Jaylisa , Jayrel , Jayzel , Jazmine, Jazznifa , Jerandious , Jerieasha , Jerjuan , Jeko , Jermika , Jermeesheeaa , Jerriaun , Jewlyawnique , Jobolea , Johntae, Jolliania , JonTonae , Jumbolisha , JuKrisha , Jybonte, Jyneshia
Kabaris , Kalondrae , Kamavena , Kameisha, Kamiya , Kandeeya , Kandriqua , Kaneesha , Kashavia , Kaydra , KeiOnsha , Kelayameiosha , Kenyatta , Keyshawn , Kehdairus , Keshawnfondriquia , Ken'Trice , Ke'Von , Kevinisha , Kevonte , Keylolo , Keyshianae , Kiameshia , Kiayria , Kimwana , Kirtriece , Koeesha , Kokeitha , Kryshanti , Krisheta , Krushantia , Kwadatia , Kwadazia , Kwaleanna , Kwanisha , Kwanishalafita
LaAmbah , Labria , LaBrion , LaDeairah , LaFonda , Lafonquiqui , Lafuntia , Laketta , Lakeya , Lamandon , Lamaquita , Lamontez , Lanaydra , Lanteesha , Laprecia , Laquanda , LaQuarius , LaQueefa , Laquintala , Laravia , Lariyah , Lashawndra , Lashanawonnika , Lasharitiavuana , Lasuri , Latacious , Latar , Latassia , Lateika , Latiqwenicia , Latrice , Lavarsha , Lavashae , Layrona , Le-a , Leamonar , Lemonjello , Lendittia , Lequan , Lequetta , LeSoria , Lilquisha , Limozina , Liquasia , Lovaye , Lowrendeestra , Lucreasia
Magi , Malerina , Maleshia , Marandon , Marquesha , Marquette , Marqwashineeke , Marqwaysha , Marsavius , Marshae , Maqueda , Mazarae , Mequanda , Misheika , Mochachetta , Monaray , Monifa , Moniquaney , Monquasia , Montesha , Moquanisha , Moquiqui
Nadaydra , Nafessa , Nakeisha , Naranna , Narinna , Nario , Natekeshia , Natharious , Naykeisha , Navarius , Neferteria , Nephateria , Nettleanarisma , Nikkimah , Nokia , Normanique , Nyquila
Raven , Reignbow , Romika
Obamaneisha , Olajuawan , Olario , Oneisha , Oronjello , Orzella , Osandai , Oshai , Oshakawanaca , Ottacious , Owldreama
Palameena , Panitana , Perteria , Phaedra , Philana, Phinisha , Pinquetta , Polertalina , Prashayla , Publeesha
Quaasia , Quadrema, Quadria , Quadtrine , Qualyn , Quamesha , Quannashada , Quantez , Quanshekiya , Quantaviana , Quantese , Quantina , Quanyeria , Quaseam , Quashayveia , Quatinazhia , Quawiy , Quenetra, Queyona, Quigena , Quinniki , Quintesha , Quoshanique , Quraysha , Quwonetta , Qwayshawna , Qyteianna , Qyteria
Raenishea , Raleetha , Randariana , Raniya , Raqueeda , Rashanique , Rashaudra , Rashavious , Rashequile , Raspushia , Rateeka , Ravonte , Raylashaquandehshika , Raynelle , Realsheeka , Recoliana , Reynbow , Rock'yell , Romanika , Ronarion , Roniesha , Ronnetta , Ruquayah
Sandriana , Sannethia , Sanquinetta , Santanickiah , Saphonica , Saraya , Sareefa , Sarequia , Saronda, Saywona , Sekeya , Semoria , Sequayah , Shabootyquiqui , Shabufarae , Shadaie , ShaHazel , Shakaiyah , Shakerika , Shakila , Shakirbanaques , ShaLaunda , Shalita , Shalonda , Shamaria , Shambresha , Shambrielle , Shamerca , Shamese , Shamika , Shamlaquita , Shananquisha , Shananateatea , Shaneetta , Shaneyney , Shanice, Shaniqua , Shanishaniquaisanana , Shanjontika , Shankeysha , Shanquilla , Shaprika , Shaqehanna , Shaqualidae , Shaquanisha , Shaquasia , Shaquitta , Sharatavia , Sharday , Sharonica , Shatana , ShaTranna , Shatwavonce , Shauneika , Shavadria , Shavondalyn , Shavondrea , Shawlandra , Shawntayontay , Shaunaerriella , Shedebika , Sheleekia , Shenekemanaenae , Shernell, Shesandra , Shidiamond , Sinieceya , Skalareeshay , Starkeisha , Starrah , Starita , Starlisha , Starkesha , Sunreeta
Taiquasia , Takeisha , Takiella , Talajapri , Talandria , Talaylay , Talemesha , Tallulah , Tamilla , Tamiya , Taneadra , Tangela , Tanicea , Taquila , Taqweeshea , Taraneka , Tariq, Tarquasica , Tashaniquia , Tashaquiante , Tasheona , Tatalisha , Tatanesha , Tataonna , Tateshia , Tatieyelle , Taylona, Tayontay , Terenthain , Terrell , Thadeisha , Thundashia , Tilionna , Tierra, Tiesha , Tirieka , Tomanisha , Tomeishaka , Tonisha , Tonquesha , Tonquita , Torier, Toronda , Traniqua , Traylora , Trayvodina , Treavaria , Treeshay , Trevon, Treyanna , Treymier , Trishelle , Tritrinisha , Troyetta , Twonkeria , Tybalanishyia , Tydarius , Tynisha , Tyowanna , Tyquadia , Tyquan , Tyquandria , Tyreeq , Tyriskia , Tyshaye , Tyshnique
Ufonda , Ultrianna , Ulquaisha , UnJahnatay , Unshashantrell , Ureeka , Urueathra
ValDisha , ValNeeta , Varrasica, Vareetia , Vearika , Verneisha , Vioneisha , Vontorious , Vonzella
Wanishia , Watalasia , Waynice , Wilkeisha , Winnecka , Wondrika
Xavera , Xquateesha
Yachancia , Yachia , Yanique , Yasheetrya , Yashika , Yashnika , Yawnmuion , Yonette , Yugoshunda
Zabeeboo , Zacombrion , ZaDra , Zahquasia , Zainabo , Zakiyyah , Zamaer , Zamaria , Zamarionah , Zamir , Zamorianika , Zandrika , ZaNiqua , Zaniya , Zaquisha , Zaquitchia , Zarante , Zatavikialovendaya , Zavlasha , ZaVon , Zaylin , Zaytaysha , Zeonshae , Zephaniah , Zhabria , Zikerria , Ziqonmeisha , Ziyoda , Zoltron , Zonequisha , Zonnique , Z'nell
An interesting long name: Shabalatabushalataquiba - Girl's name sent in by a teacher from Brooklyn."

Maby she didn't get a ghetto name, I was just guessing.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »

MW class is loaded with guys like PW.  it's not going to happen with FMW who wont touch Williams at 154. Then again, they could find a tomato or two for him in the division, would stay away from power guys like Pav or Pantera coming down 5lbs to meet him at MW.  Marquez is hand picked. Pac is another small hand picked guy for FMW.  Oscar/Greg were slow handed and hand picked in comparsion to him.  

I like FMW, but he calls it safe which makes sense to say undefeated at 32 and keep the big pays coming.  Floyd "No Real Risk" Mayweather.

Paul Williams is very good, I like him...but I'm not convinced he's 'The Truth'.
He may have got his revenge in the rematch, but he was BEATEN easily by an average boxer in Carlos Quintana.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »
PBF will destroy marguez.

I'd still like him and shane to get together while shane still has one foot in the door before father time catches up to him.

Paul Williams is all wrong from floyd...then again Paul Williams is all wrong from damn near everybody these days. Nobody wants to fight the kid at all. lol

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:49 AM »
Are you saying most "hood rats" act the same as upper class people? Ofc Some ghetto people act like normal people, But alot of them seem to (?) act like thugs.

Naming your kid with a ghetto name is gonna affect her chance in getting a decent job callbacks etc.. they have done several studies on that..

And here are some Actual names..

"Mostly popular with the poorer sections of the communities in the United States, ghetto names are becoming more common.
These are some ghetto names sent to us by our readers: Aalissah , Aarionda , AbbyYoYo , Abcd , Abrianna , Adaizala , Aereana , Ajavalon , Akeebu , Akwante , Alamarion , Alashawndre , Alashema , Alezeisha , Alveonta , Amabufu , Amanisha , Amereazanisha , Amiracle , Amonteosha , Anfernee , Angenique , Antonyishia , Antwanae , Antwonisha , Anukware , Aquamaquisha , Aquanasia , Aquanetta , Aquaniqua , Aqueelah , Aqueeta , Arickiara , Ariyichia , Arleisha , Armarsha , Arshanae , Arteisha , Ashaboushawntae , Ashanae , Ashcacowanna , Ashinkashea , Asinti , Aswann , Aunshawnalakeisha , Aushaniquia
Babaganoosh , Baflesha , Barackeisha , Baranna , Barkia , Barsheniqua , Beyontsay , Biara , Bicorian , Bidisha , BiQuaysa , Blanacah , Bonafashonda , Boobiqua , Boomsheeka , Bonequeeta , Boneshalaquata , Boneshaquitalafonda , Boniffa , Bonnquishzia , Bonquasha , Bonquawalaqweisha , BonQuiQui , Boomtika , Boonqueshia , Brandia , Branatta , Breionshay , Brenina , Brianal , Brianida , Briniqua , Brishauwna , Boomshika
Camdagnaisha (kam-dagg-ne-a-sha) , Camonte , Cantina , Carissangela , Carmelontae , Carmichah , Cashelea , Cavaleesha , Chafoxy , Chakeila , Chantiqua , Chanyacita , Charmanaca , Charmanique , Charquareon , Charrdannay , Charrice , Chemillie , Cheoniquiana , Cherrylyn , Chilla , Chinelle , Cionqani , Ciyonceshia , Clarkita , Claudeesha , Clintania , Clinteshia , Coawona , Contez , Con'Sepciona , Cordeaz , Cordejanique , Cornbreesha , Croshay , Cruella
Dabreesha , DaDiamond , Dafinest , Dalasia , Damius , Damnica , Danajia , Dareekia , Darneisha , Daronda , Darsheana , Darveeta , Darvion , Darylondra , Dashinkashayla , Dason, Datwana , Daynusha , Davion , Davonte , DavRicia , DeAndre , Deante , Deashia , Delareenea , Delquia , Delvacea , Demarious , De'mon , Demeiko , Demia , Demontravius , Deniqua , Deoshenique, DeQuincy , DeRyan , Deshamanequa , Desweetest , Deyonka , Diamonique , Diamontavia , Diondrake , Dizziona , Dodoquisha , Dollameisha , Domnasha , Domoniche , Donnesha , Donquisha , Donrik , Dontaysha , D'Quell , Dreshane , Dubreesha
Elodie , Emmara , Emmesha , Equashenay , Equasia , Eshalea , Estarsha
Famiona , Fantaisa , Farohonda , Fashionette , Fenisthayaunia , Feyundre , Flanasha , Fomiesha , Fontaisha , Frediesha , Furonde
Gareeta , Garishia , Garliesha , Geavikka , Germisha , Gervante , Givelese, Glease , Gomar , Guntrisha
Hallaquasha , Hamarion , Handita , Hankario , Haveniqua , Havika , Heleninina , Hennekia , Heronisha , Homarian
Imamirical , Imunique , Inkiera , Isaidrianna
Jabree , JaBrezzy , Jada , Ja'Darius , Jakarinae , Jakori , Jalana , JaLarion , Jalen, Jamaree , Jamekia , Jameshaulyn , Jamtonio , Jaquana , Jaquandria , Jaquetta , JaQuizz , Jaronda , Jascenda , Jatavauis , Javonda , Jawakatima , Jawariya , Jaylisa , Jayrel , Jayzel , Jazmine, Jazznifa , Jerandious , Jerieasha , Jerjuan , Jeko , Jermika , Jermeesheeaa , Jerriaun , Jewlyawnique , Jobolea , Johntae, Jolliania , JonTonae , Jumbolisha , JuKrisha , Jybonte, Jyneshia
Kabaris , Kalondrae , Kamavena , Kameisha, Kamiya , Kandeeya , Kandriqua , Kaneesha , Kashavia , Kaydra , KeiOnsha , Kelayameiosha , Kenyatta , Keyshawn , Kehdairus , Keshawnfondriquia , Ken'Trice , Ke'Von , Kevinisha , Kevonte , Keylolo , Keyshianae , Kiameshia , Kiayria , Kimwana , Kirtriece , Koeesha , Kokeitha , Kryshanti , Krisheta , Krushantia , Kwadatia , Kwadazia , Kwaleanna , Kwanisha , Kwanishalafita
LaAmbah , Labria , LaBrion , LaDeairah , LaFonda , Lafonquiqui , Lafuntia , Laketta , Lakeya , Lamandon , Lamaquita , Lamontez , Lanaydra , Lanteesha , Laprecia , Laquanda , LaQuarius , LaQueefa , Laquintala , Laravia , Lariyah , Lashawndra , Lashanawonnika , Lasharitiavuana , Lasuri , Latacious , Latar , Latassia , Lateika , Latiqwenicia , Latrice , Lavarsha , Lavashae , Layrona , Le-a , Leamonar , Lemonjello , Lendittia , Lequan , Lequetta , LeSoria , Lilquisha , Limozina , Liquasia , Lovaye , Lowrendeestra , Lucreasia
Magi , Malerina , Maleshia , Marandon , Marquesha , Marquette , Marqwashineeke , Marqwaysha , Marsavius , Marshae , Maqueda , Mazarae , Mequanda , Misheika , Mochachetta , Monaray , Monifa , Moniquaney , Monquasia , Montesha , Moquanisha , Moquiqui
Nadaydra , Nafessa , Nakeisha , Naranna , Narinna , Nario , Natekeshia , Natharious , Naykeisha , Navarius , Neferteria , Nephateria , Nettleanarisma , Nikkimah , Nokia , Normanique , Nyquila
Raven , Reignbow , Romika
Obamaneisha , Olajuawan , Olario , Oneisha , Oronjello , Orzella , Osandai , Oshai , Oshakawanaca , Ottacious , Owldreama
Palameena , Panitana , Perteria , Phaedra , Philana, Phinisha , Pinquetta , Polertalina , Prashayla , Publeesha
Quaasia , Quadrema, Quadria , Quadtrine , Qualyn , Quamesha , Quannashada , Quantez , Quanshekiya , Quantaviana , Quantese , Quantina , Quanyeria , Quaseam , Quashayveia , Quatinazhia , Quawiy , Quenetra, Queyona, Quigena , Quinniki , Quintesha , Quoshanique , Quraysha , Quwonetta , Qwayshawna , Qyteianna , Qyteria
Raenishea , Raleetha , Randariana , Raniya , Raqueeda , Rashanique , Rashaudra , Rashavious , Rashequile , Raspushia , Rateeka , Ravonte , Raylashaquandehshika , Raynelle , Realsheeka , Recoliana , Reynbow , Rock'yell , Romanika , Ronarion , Roniesha , Ronnetta , Ruquayah
Sandriana , Sannethia , Sanquinetta , Santanickiah , Saphonica , Saraya , Sareefa , Sarequia , Saronda, Saywona , Sekeya , Semoria , Sequayah , Shabootyquiqui , Shabufarae , Shadaie , ShaHazel , Shakaiyah , Shakerika , Shakila , Shakirbanaques , ShaLaunda , Shalita , Shalonda , Shamaria , Shambresha , Shambrielle , Shamerca , Shamese , Shamika , Shamlaquita , Shananquisha , Shananateatea , Shaneetta , Shaneyney , Shanice, Shaniqua , Shanishaniquaisanana , Shanjontika , Shankeysha , Shanquilla , Shaprika , Shaqehanna , Shaqualidae , Shaquanisha , Shaquasia , Shaquitta , Sharatavia , Sharday , Sharonica , Shatana , ShaTranna , Shatwavonce , Shauneika , Shavadria , Shavondalyn , Shavondrea , Shawlandra , Shawntayontay , Shaunaerriella , Shedebika , Sheleekia , Shenekemanaenae , Shernell, Shesandra , Shidiamond , Sinieceya , Skalareeshay , Starkeisha , Starrah , Starita , Starlisha , Starkesha , Sunreeta
Taiquasia , Takeisha , Takiella , Talajapri , Talandria , Talaylay , Talemesha , Tallulah , Tamilla , Tamiya , Taneadra , Tangela , Tanicea , Taquila , Taqweeshea , Taraneka , Tariq, Tarquasica , Tashaniquia , Tashaquiante , Tasheona , Tatalisha , Tatanesha , Tataonna , Tateshia , Tatieyelle , Taylona, Tayontay , Terenthain , Terrell , Thadeisha , Thundashia , Tilionna , Tierra, Tiesha , Tirieka , Tomanisha , Tomeishaka , Tonisha , Tonquesha , Tonquita , Torier, Toronda , Traniqua , Traylora , Trayvodina , Treavaria , Treeshay , Trevon, Treyanna , Treymier , Trishelle , Tritrinisha , Troyetta , Twonkeria , Tybalanishyia , Tydarius , Tynisha , Tyowanna , Tyquadia , Tyquan , Tyquandria , Tyreeq , Tyriskia , Tyshaye , Tyshnique
Ufonda , Ultrianna , Ulquaisha , UnJahnatay , Unshashantrell , Ureeka , Urueathra
ValDisha , ValNeeta , Varrasica, Vareetia , Vearika , Verneisha , Vioneisha , Vontorious , Vonzella
Wanishia , Watalasia , Waynice , Wilkeisha , Winnecka , Wondrika
Xavera , Xquateesha
Yachancia , Yachia , Yanique , Yasheetrya , Yashika , Yashnika , Yawnmuion , Yonette , Yugoshunda
Zabeeboo , Zacombrion , ZaDra , Zahquasia , Zainabo , Zakiyyah , Zamaer , Zamaria , Zamarionah , Zamir , Zamorianika , Zandrika , ZaNiqua , Zaniya , Zaquisha , Zaquitchia , Zarante , Zatavikialovendaya , Zavlasha , ZaVon , Zaylin , Zaytaysha , Zeonshae , Zephaniah , Zhabria , Zikerria , Ziqonmeisha , Ziyoda , Zoltron , Zonequisha , Zonnique , Z'nell
An interesting long name: Shabalatabushalataquiba - Girl's name sent in by a teacher from Brooklyn."

Maby she didn't get a ghetto name, I was just guessing.

Dude you have serious issues and I strongly suggest u address them as a matter of urgency.