Author Topic: up all night thinking------real life getbig board event!  (Read 3195 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: up all night thinking------real life getbig board event!
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2009, 07:12:24 PM »
Bob would open his mouth to say something, and the entire room would start shouting "Mirage Hotel, 1993!",  "It's only gay if you think it is!", and "You gonna call Manion so you know what to say?"
Ron: "I am lazy."

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »

Sound like fun.......is STella the cool girl telling us how gross we are? :D

I'm in w/the spitballs but not the booger flickin :P

R

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
I remember this...

The Great Mars would have a grand enterence like Xerxes did when he first met Leonidas in '300'. On a golden throne complete with slaves (tits on here) as his staircase and a personal army. Many of us would bow to him and declare him the true 'living god'.

I've been to enough events and met up with many o' Getbiggers. Most of them were very normal guys who were as funny on the boards in person. Squadfather (peace be to his name) including Derek Anthony are totally not like they are on here. Especially Derek. Derek laughs at the drama on here and in no way, shape or form does he meltdown or show the agression he shows us on here.

JPegg: Funny with lots of knowledge of gear and training.

GlenFlexington: A normal level-headed guy who likes to train and spit water at the bodybuilding industry.

Wiggs: Totally helped me out in Vegas when I had to find sodium free rice cakes... or els. Took me to Gold's Gym on Flamingo Blvd. and trained BACK with me.

Special Ed: Enough said...

Luv2Hurt: A total diehard competitor thick into the Chicago bodybuilding scene.

Matt C: Normal Canuck. Just a dude from Canada.

ripitupbaby: An awesome chick. Pics of her on here do her no justice.

HugePecs: Funny accent... real name is Dates. Always a blast to walk around the Arnold expo laughing at the phags in TapOut or Affliction shirts. Always wears a football jersey, I noticed.

Columbusdude: Hahaha... a true Getbigger. A MONSTER on the boards but in person.. not so much.

GetItOnNy: Jakked and on top of his shit. Knows bodybuilding and knows the industry. Pro-Level physique in his competitive days.

More than likely if you put 20 more of us in the same room it would be a laughing fest and comedic circus. It will never happen though...

Honorable Mentions:

Ron Himself: Always has a camera and ready to snap a pic of a muscle-bitch in the blink of an eye. Fastest draw in the west.
 Ike: Laughs and rolls his eyes at the same things we do on here.
 Chick: Dresses like a total meathed complete with graphic t-s and $100 jeans. Real hair. No toupee. Like Issac he laughs at the same shit we do on here (schmoes, weirdos, people walking around with ILS and various other sterotypes)

- Block!

haha thanx for the kind words block.

ill have to agree with you 100% though, most ppl on this board are cool as hell. in my experiences.

alex23: definetely one of a kind, you'll never meet anyone else like him, very different from how he is on the boards, but he's my brother in law lol.

blockhead/shane: very funny, very cool. knowledgable, actually has a job and competes.

ed: exactly in real life how he is on the boards. hillarious dude.

taylor/tbombz/candizzle: alot different in person, very reserved and quiet, but a cool cat nonetheless, loves training and bb'ing.

hutch: cool dude, hung out with him at the olympia last yr. used to post on here alot, but doesnt anymore.

ripitupbaby: one of the most awesome women ive ever met. talk to her weekly, shes super hot too.

the beast: very pretty, very cool, nice ass!

jerryme: talked with him for awhile at tgi fridays, super cool, big guy.

garreath: R.I.P first getbigger i ever met......very very nice.

Ron: he's the king, coke bottle glasses, always busy snapping the best schmoe shots money can buy.

Ike/Lift Studios: nice guy, always has atleast 3 hot figure girls on his side, prolly pulls more pussy than 99% of getbiggers.

hmmm, if i left anyone out. sorry, thats just off the top of my head.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »
On a scale of 1 to Lindsey Lohan,  how high are you?

ive been up all night not sleeping...ive been watching tv, jogging, eating, making stuff,etc
too many things going on in my life...hard to think at times
my mind is racing

haha i jus came up w a cool idea

it would be wild to have a real life getbig board
like at the olympia we could all assemble in 1 room and sit at a huge table w our forum names in front of us, and we could have have a real life forum event with ron in charge and we could film it

think of the possiblities!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
I get to sit next to Alex23.

** Fuck me, did I just say that? I'll beat chaos to the punch -- OUTED!"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 07:58:52 AM »
Sound like fun.......is STella the cool girl telling us how gross we are? :D

STella would be just as gross as us. 8)