Author Topic: Racist arguments always tend to be BLACK VS WHITE.....why not WHITE vs LATINOS?  (Read 20428 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: People turn to racism because....
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »
don't make me pull up statistics, all you "racism" screamers.

Deep Tissue Massage

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
exactly, stats dont lie

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »
"The custody incarceration rate for black males was 4,618 per 100,000. Hispanic males were incarcerated at a rate of 1,747 per 100,000. Compared to the estimated numbers of black, white, and Hispanic males in the U.S. resident population, black males (6 times) and Hispanic males (a little more than 2 times) were more likely to be held in custody than white males. At midyear 2007 the estimated incarceration rate of white males was 773 per 100,000.
"Across all age categories, black males were incarcerated at higher rates than white or Hispanic males. Black males ages 30 to 34 had the highest custody incarceration rate of any race, age, or gender group at midyear 2007."
Source:
Sabol, William J., PhD, and Couture, Heather, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prison Inmates at Midyear 2007 (Washington, DC: US Department of Justice, June 2008), NCJ221944, p. 7.
Deep Tissue Massage

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
AAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!  My kinda thread!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
What does N.A.A.C.P stand for?

Ni666ers Are Always Causing Problems

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
#

Nationwide, one in every 20 black men over the age of 18 is in prison. In five states, between one in 13 and one in 14 black men is in prison. This compares to one in 180 white men.
Source:
Human Rights Watch, "Racial Disparities in the War on Drugs" (Washington, DC: Human Rights Watch, 2000), from their website at http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/drugs/war/key-facts.htm
Deep Tissue Massage

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »
Don't we have a Black President??.
Yes! thank god he's no guy.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2009, 04:55:25 PM »
Nationwide, black men are sent to prison on drug charges at 13 times the rate of white men.
Source:
Human Rights Watch, "Racial Disparities in the War on Drugs" (Washington, DC: Human Rights Watch, 2000), from their website at http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/drugs/war/key-facts.htm

#

One in three black men between the ages of 20 and 29 years old is under correctional supervision or control.
Source:
Mauer, M. & Huling, T., Young Black Americans and the Criminal Justice System: Five Years Later (Washington DC: The Sentencing Project, 1995).
Deep Tissue Massage

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
Discuss this.

Yeah that's obviously silly.
So what? Do you have a solution in mind or are you just trying to stir up some racial hatred?

Per Se

• Getbig III
Now, let's look at the stats:

- "… between 2001 and 2003, blacks were 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery."

- Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year.

- "Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent."

But there are five-and-one-half as many whites as blacks. If anything, the numbers should be reversed. After all, as leftists always tell us, all groups are supposed to be equally represented in all categories, for good or ill. [Well, not really. Leftists never call on the NBA and NFL to institute racial parity for white players.]

- Nationally, youth gangs are 90 percent non-white. "Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely."

- The only crime category in which Asians are more heavily represented than whites is illegal gambling.

- "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black."

- "… police are determined to arrest non-black rather than black criminals."

- "[Blacks] are eight times more likely than people of other races to rob someone, for example, and 5.5 times more likely to steal a car."

- Charges of racial profiling, which maintain that police target innocent black motorists for traffic stops notwithstanding, a 2002 study by Maryland’s Public Service Research Institute found that police were stopping too few black speeders [23%], compared to their proportion of actual speeders [25%]. In fact, "blacks were twice as likely to speed as whites" in general, and there was an even higher frequency of black speeders in the 90-mph and higher range.

- "… the only evidence for police bias is disproportionate arrest rates for those groups police critics say are the targets of bias. High black arrest rates appear to reflect high crime rates, not police misconduct."

- Blacks not only commit violent crimes at far higher rates than non-blacks, but their crimes are more violent than those of whites. Blacks are three times as likely as non-blacks to commit assault with guns, and twice as likely as non-blacks to commit assault with knives.

- Blacks not only commit violent crimes at far higher rates than whites, but blacks commit "white collar" offenses -- fraud, bribery, racketeering and embezzlement, respectively - at two to five times the white rate.

- The single greatest indicator of an area's crime rate is not poverty or education, but race and ethnicity. Even when one controls for income and education, the black crime rate is much higher than the white rate.

Sources:

- The FBI's uniform crime reports (UCRs)
- The National Crime Victimization Study (NCVS) in which 149,000 people across the country, in statistical proportion to all - demographic groups, were called
- The National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS)
- Supplemental Homicide Reports (SHRs)
- State Court Processing Statistics (SCPS)
- National Youth Gang Survey
- Federal Justice - Statistics Program (FJSP)
- National Corrections Reporting Program (NCRP)

In the UK:

In total, according to the Britsh Crime Survey, there were 280,000 racially motivated crimes.

98,000 of them were committed by whites against ethnic minorities.
182,000 were committed against white people by non-whites.

The British Crime Survey (2000) found that the number of racially motivated incidents committed against ethnic minorities fell from 143,000 in 1995 to 98,000 in 1999 (down 32%)

A Home Office report revealed that of the 22 homicides classified as racially motivated between 2001-04, the majority of victims (12 cases) were white.

So, lets do the maths:

35% of racially motivated crimes are committed against ethnic minorities; 65% - the majority - are committed against white people.

Ethnic minorities made up around 9% of the population in 1999, this means that 9% of the population is committing 65% of the racially motivated crime.

On the other hand, whites - 91% of the population - are committing just 35% of it

White population is 91%
Ethnic population is 9%

98,000 or 35% of crimes committed against ethnics.
182,000 or 65% of crime committed against Whites.

9% of the population (NON-WHITES)are causing 65% of racial crimes which is 7.222 times more than what they should be.

91% of the population (WHITES) are causing 35% of racial crimes which is 0.384 times what they should be.

This means that a non-white person is 18.8 times more likely to commit a racially motivated crime than a white person is.

CRIME WAVE:

Since mass immigration began, per thousand head of population the number of indictable offenses committed in the UK - since 1954 - has risen from 9.7 in 1954 to 89.1 as of 1997. Likewise, the number of murders per million population has more than doubled in that time, rising from 6.3 in 1955 to over 14 in 1997.

Source: The House Of Commons research paper 'A century of Change, Trends in UK statistics since 1900'

The same rise in crime figures can be seen across Europe and the US, for example, if we look firstly to Sweden we can see the following:

- Total number of crimes in 1950: 195,261
- Total number of crimes in 2006: 1,224,958

- Number of rapes in 1950: 350
- Number of rapes in 2006: 4,208

SOURCE: Kriminalstatistik, Rättsstatistisk årsbok and Statistisk årsbok.

In Norway:

- Total number of crimes in 1960: 38,700
- Total number of crimes in 2006: 1,224,958

- Number of rapes in 1960: 66
- Number of rapes in 2002: 495

- Crimes per 1000 population 1960: 10.8
- Crimes per 1000 population 2002: 65.6

Source: Statistics Norway

Immigrants behind most cases of aggravated sexual assault - All rapes in Oslo committed by immigrants:

http://www.norwaypost.no/content/view/21900/26/

Sweden tops Europe rape charts:

Statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four men. (Note: These four men were Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so)

AND THIS IS WHAT THE SCUM ARE SAYING ABOUT IT ALL:

Discuss this.

I am a law graduate.  In my second year I studied Criminal Justice and statistics. 
I can tell you with great confidence that statistics when it comes to violent crimes and rape cannot be trusted whole heartedly.  It really doesn't take a genius to figure this out Nazi, sorry Matt C.

Blücher

• Getbig II
I am a law graduate.  In my second year I studied Criminal Justice and statistics. 
I can tell you with great confidence that statistics when it comes to violent crimes and rape cannot be trusted whole heartedly.  It really doesn't take a genius to figure this out Nazi, sorry Matt C.

Trust a second year law student to fill us in on some advices about the world and its ways..

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
I can tell you with great confidence that statistics when it comes to violent crimes and rape cannot be trusted whole heartedly.

Please elaborate.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i dont know how one can have his sanity intact while living among guys for that long.u must have got some neegar inside u by now.
OK "asianmyth"LOL!!

I lived there as a kid as my uncle owned a house there and we lived in it.

The neighborhood wasn`t always a bad place but got steadily worse over the years.

As a kid,you live where your parents live asshole!

Omega

• Getbig III
What Matt C has pulled up are right wing statistics, biasly employed. I am not doubting that there is some truth to racial stats but it is blown way out of proportion as Per se has pointed out.

Show me statistics from a neutral source and by the way BCS is very much manipulated, i have experience of it at degree level.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Then what can you trust?  Your gut instincts, sorry but such things come with even stronger innate biases.   Statistics need to be analyzed to be understood, of course, but not dismissed out of hand.  
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Please elaborate.
What he means is that alot of times light skin mexicans and asians are included as whites in order to pad the count and make it look like whites commit more crimes than they actually do.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
So glad I live in Plano, Texas and Irvine CA. Safe neighborhoods and good places to raise a family ;D

Blücher

• Getbig II
So glad I live in Plano, Texas and Irvine CA. Safe neighborhoods and good places to lynch colored families ;D

Reported.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
So glad I live in Plano, Texas and Irvine CA. Safe neighborhoods and good places to raise a family ;D
Give us a shout next time you're in CA, we'll tear up the gym, jew-boy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Give us a shout next time you're in CA, we'll tear up the gym, jew-boy.

Definitely will! Probably be back there in a couple of months 8)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Reported.

;D ;D

Hey what I do in my backyard is my business, lol.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
north american media 

Oh...Monica!

Per Se

• Getbig III
Trust a second year law student to fill us in on some advices about the world and its ways..

If you're able to read, you will know I'm not a second year law student.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
What he means is that alot of times light skin mexicans and asians are included as whites in order to pad the count and make it look like whites commit more crimes than they actually do.

I see. Besides the Asians and Latinos, do you think they might also sneak in a few lighter skinned folks of African descent to the white totals also?
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

ho ho ho, then please enthrall us by picking apart the above figures then.

What's that?  You have nothing other than the finest of hot air?

lol, who knew?

Post proof that the statistics are wrong please.  Dead bodies in Detroit do not lie.  Also, ask goatboy about the crime rates in his city.

OK "asianmyth"LOL!!

I lived there as a kid as my uncle owned a house there and we lived in it.

The neighborhood wasn`t always a bad place but got steadily worse over the years.

As a kid,you live where your parents live asshole!

In other words, you couldn't wait to get out, because hey, you sure as hell didn't want to stay there.  Just as I imagined.

LOL.

What Matt C has pulled up are right wing statistics, biasly employed. I am not doubting that there is some truth to racial stats but it is blown way out of proportion as Per se has pointed out.

Show me statistics from a neutral source and by the way BCS is very much manipulated, i have experience of it at degree level.

No, the stats are not "right wing statistics" and neither are they "biasly employed" [sic].

They are however collated from neutral sources [all of which are cited above] and presented in unadulterated form i.e: EXACTLY as they came out of the various unbiased institutions cited above e.g: The House Of Commons in the UK.

Not that you are retarded or anything.
Bodybuilding Pro.com