Author Topic: PBW Presents "The Gathering of the Gurus" (Olympia Preview Pt. 2) Listen Now  (Read 16770 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Chad Nicholls is on pro-bodybuilding, uh, *weekly* this week. How great
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »

The amount of guys Chad has fucked up is considerably. Kovacs, Kamali, Bob Chick, Nasser (had his best showing ever in 97, when he started working with Chad he started going downhill), Wheeler (was at his best in 93, later when he worked with Chad he turned into an oilbag), Prince and his kidneys......whatever.

Ronnie was basically the only guy who profited from a cooperation with teh Chad in the long run.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW Presents "The Gathering of the Gurus" (Olympia Preview Pt. 2) Monday
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »
Hany vs Chad v George vs Palumbo

Questions...

Some of the athletes have switched from guru to guru.  Some have done better with the other person, some have not.  How does that make you feel.  Did your techniques work on one guy but not another?

Do you like the 'guru' name or prefer 'advisor'.

If someone wants to work with you, what actually do you do for them?  Advise? Provide a program? Dial them in for a contest?  Come over and make sure they don't screw up on the last week?

All kidding aside, your real top 6 Olympia predictions on who each one of you will think will place?  Stop being biased, and lets hear it...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »
Do you like the 'guru' name or prefer 'advisor'.

"drug dealer" is the prefered moniker
Enjoy your dish...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »
Ask each man,

"Who will be the biggest surprise at the O?"

"Which athlete do you believe is the most over hyped"

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 09:41:13 PM »
cant be a "guru" program without Jim Magnone. Believe that!

anyone who can get king kamali in shape like jim did last yr deserves to be called a guru ;D

In all seriousness, Palumbo is not a "guru" and never will. He is a balding fraud, chemically agile but also out of his fucking mind 75% of the time.

Rimjob, nothing much impressive about the Hobbit.

Chris Aceto, The Chad, Munoz now we're talking...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »
Hey bud, you have a cock in your..... nope.. left.... up a little, there you go, that cauck...

In all seriousness, Palumbo is not a "guru" and never will. He is a balding fraud, chemically agile but also out of his fucking mind 75% of the time.

To me right now aceto and jim magnone are the two most knowledgeable guys out there :)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
Hey bud, you have a cock in your..... nope.. left.... up a little, there you go, that cauck...

Palumbo turned more guys pro the past couple years than any of them have in their careers. He's also the reason why Toney Freeman started to win shows, then when Toney stopped working with Dave he did horrible, then got back with Dave and won a couple shows and placed higher than he ever has at the Olympia. Give him his due.

I agree about Hany. I honestly think that Cutler has more to do with how Heath looks than Hany does.

If any of them wanted to work with me for free i'd go with Chad... Aceto would be a good choice too.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
To me right now aceto and jim magnone are the two most knowledgeable guys out there :)

I can live with that.

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »
Palumbo turned more guys pro the past couple years than any of them have in their careers. He's also the reason why Toney Freeman started to win shows, then when Toney stopped working with Dave he did horrible, then got back with Dave and won a couple shows and placed higher than he ever has at the Olympia. Give him his due.

I agree about Hany. I honestly think that Cutler has more to do with how Heath looks than Hany does.

If any of them wanted to work with me for free i'd go with Chad... Aceto would be a good choice too.

LOL who "turned" pro with Palumbo? Centopani admitted not even following his diet and never did that no carb bullshit, who else?

Many people I know who hired the convict either depleted to obvlivion or had worse results than before, who he btw, will send the same fucking diet to 10 different people. Here goes your 600$.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
LOL who "turned" pro with Palumbo? Centopani admitted not even following his diet and never did that no carb bullshit, who else?

Many people I know who hired the convict either depleted to obvlivion or had worse results than before, who he btw, will send the same fucking diet to 10 different people. Here goes your 600$.

Where/When did Centopani say he didn't follow Dave's diet? I think you're lying until I see some proof of him ever saying this.

At last year's Nationals he helped Guy Cisternino and Mike Liberatore get their pro cards.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 04:16:27 PM »

actually alex evan did follow his diet when he won his pro card! he just changed a few things, but followed palumbos diet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 06:28:06 PM »
the guys all know their stuff.... but magnone is the man who has that fast-working magic when neded. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW Presents "The Gathering of the Gurus" (Olympia Preview Pt. 2) TONIGHT
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 08:20:38 AM »
"drug dealer" is the prefered moniker

Dude - advising and dealing are two very different terms, and accusing people of that is just plain wrong. 

Every sport, especially baseball, football, etc have trainers and advisors, but get off the bull already.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »
thanks for clearing up that "advising and dealing are two different terms"::) Are you trying to say baseball and football have drug gurus advisors too?
Enjoy your dish...

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

BS... He has more clients then the other guys put together....
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »
Listening LIVE now...
A

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »
BS... He has more clients then the other guys put together....

Precisely. Not really sure what Alex has against Palumbo so much...

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
The Gurus were very wishy washy with their predictions (minus Palumbo)... but all-in-all, a entertaining show...
A

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

Rambod does it just for the love of ebony mountains of muscle.

He applies Phil's protan with his tongue.
uuuuuughhhh    that worst than JM Marquez drinking his pee!!!!
((-::

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »
none of them seemed to want to commit to a position.  don't want to mark their own athletes down too low, but don't want to piss anyone off.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »
tonight's show brought to you by drying paint....http://www.mirimgs.com/webcam/paint.html
Enjoy your dish...

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2009, 04:59:15 AM »
Just listened. Best part is hearing Chad try to bring everyone back on to the Dennis Wolf bandwagon and trying to explain how he messed Wolf up last year. It was funny when they replayed Chad predicting Wolf would win before last years O.  After they did that, The Chad was afraid to make a prediction for this years show  ;D
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »
Just listened. Best part is hearing Chad try to bring everyone back on to the Dennis Wolf bandwagon and trying to explain how he messed Wolf up last year. It was funny when they replayed Chad predicting Wolf would win before last years O.  After they did that, The Chad was afraid to make a prediction for this years show  ;D

Chad's full of hot air.  He's always hyping his own guys with propaganda, even when it's total bullshit.  I can recall where we would claim that Ronnie's injuries were all healed up, though curiously he had previously been claiming there were no injuries.  Then low and behold, Ronnie shows up looking a total mess.  Chad is overtly biased and has no credibility.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »
thanks for clearing up that "advising and dealing are two different terms"::) Are you trying to say baseball and football have drug gurus advisers too?

Exactly, why not just call a spade, a spade.  Guru correlates to drugs.  It is, what it is.