Author Topic: Olympia: If you think Victor Martinez trains like a p*ssy  (Read 5961 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Olympia: If you think Victor Martinez trains like a p*ssy
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »
you don't have to bounce weights off your chest and yell like an idiot (Branch)

as for Arnold's day, their underdeveloped backs and legs speak volumes about their "intensity"

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 04:12:47 AM »
Ultra high intensity is usually counterproductive if you want to build muscle/strength.

Training without failure is much more efficient for 95% of the population.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 05:02:04 AM »
I never thought he trained like a pussy, he does however juice like a pussy....

UP the dosage like Wolf and Dexter!!!!!!!

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 06:59:53 AM »
Watch Dennis Wolfe, he takes training like a douche filled pussy to a new level with this latest video of his .

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2318/225/

Road to the Olympia: Dennis Wolf Trains Chest

Where's your training video sir?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 03:15:52 PM »
What's your point? Like I said this years Olympia will be the best ever. ;)
Yes good point Serge always new how to hide his legs a master at deception

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2009, 03:36:22 AM »
well.. i ahte to admit it.. but.. the biggest guys train like pussys.. i was in the gym biz for quite a while.. and been in this game for 25 years as a judge, gym owner ect.. and have seen many come and go.. but the biggest guys have a tendency to train with not much effort.. they might train heavy but to failure? no..  when i hear a pro say they train to failure i laugh.. some do... but most have a skewed idea of failure.. dorian, dugdale, henry and a few others train with great intensity.. while guys like ronnie, wolf, victor ect train heavy but with sometimes pretty low effort.. it all comes down to being able to increase your workload and be consistant.. in the end it all adds up..

LOL

I don't know if I posted in the other dennis wolf training thread before you posted this or not but anyway, I have about 1/5 of your experience but I've come to the same conclusion regardless  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2009, 04:56:44 AM »
well.. i ahte to admit it.. but.. the biggest guys train like pussys.. i was in the gym biz for quite a while.. and been in this game for 25 years as a judge, gym owner ect.. and have seen many come and go.. but the biggest guys have a tendency to train with not much effort.. they might train heavy but to failure? no..  when i hear a pro say they train to failure i laugh.. some do... but most have a skewed idea of failure.. dorian, dugdale, henry and a few others train with great intensity.. while guys like ronnie, wolf, victor ect train heavy but with sometimes pretty low effort.. it all comes down to being able to increase your workload and be consistant.. in the end it all adds up..
Dorian diddnt train balls out all the time he cycled his intensity then backed off before ramping up again.even with drugs you can only keep pushing for so long before somthing gives..Who cares if DW is not killing himself , this far out the hard work with the training has been done its all about maintaining and staying injury free at this stage..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:29 AM »
Dorian diddnt train balls out all the time he cycled his intensity then backed off before ramping up again.even with drugs you can only keep pushing for so long before somthing gives..Who cares if DW is not killing himself , this far out the hard work with the training has been done its all about maintaining and staying injury free at this stage..
what people saw in blood and guts and what happened daily are not the same thing

doran was smart

ro love trained with him and stayed at his house

doria had a mini fridge for gh and slin ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
what people saw in blood and guts and what happened daily are not the same thing

doran was smart

ro love trained with him and stayed at his house

doria had a mini fridge for gh and slin ;)
Imagine if Flex had the work ethic and same thinking patterns as Dorian..That would of been a freak to see.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 05:09:10 AM »
Imagine if Flex had the work ethic and same thinking patterns as Dorian..That would of been a freak to see.
I truly thought Flex pushed it to the limit and beyond

he hit the best shape I have EVER seen in 93

flex is not like people say he is

Ron told me he is introverted and a cool cat

he trained smart and did what he had to do

Levrone was waay more kamikaze than Flex

Also Ron told me how he was experimenting with diuretics and it was ALWAYS  a loterry

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 05:15:28 AM »
I truly thought Flex pushed it to the limit and beyond

he hit the best shape I have EVER seen in 93

flex is not like people say he is

Ron told me he is introverted and a cool cat

he trained smart and did what he had to do

Levrone was waay more kamikaze than Flex

Also Ron told me how he was experimenting with diuretics and it was ALWAYS  a loterry
I could never understand when people said Flex trained like a pussy, When he was training with chris and Rico they used to work up to 180-200kg for reps on the inclines for a guy with such a light structure like Flex thats pretty dam good in my eyes even on drugs,and thats certainly not pussying around.I spoke to flex via PM on MD a couple of years back and he seemed like a really down to earth guy not arrogant as portrayed here on GB..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 05:25:33 AM »
I could never understand when people said Flex trained like a pussy, When he was training with chris and Rico they used to work up to 180-200kg for reps on the inclines for a guy with such a light structure like Flex thats pretty dam good in my eyes even on drugs,and thats certainly not pussying around.I spoke to flex via PM on MD a couple of years back and he seemed like a really down to earth guy not arrogant as portrayed here on GB..
You are right

check this out

still mindboggles me to this day

the game is called " FIND A FLAW "

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 05:31:16 AM »
You are right

check this out

still mindboggles me to this day

the game is called " FIND A FLAW "

Perfection , how Flex was never crowned Mr O is beyond me..he has it all- size , shape and symertery , thats what bodybuilding is all about right there..

After he  and Kevin retired I lost interest in BB..Back then we were lucky to see guys like this and Benafatto,Love,Sonny ,Gaspari,Labrada, Haney the list goes on so much depth