Author Topic: Paula Suzuki ... better back shit than most of male bbers  (Read 27614 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Paula Suzuki ... better back shit than most of male bbers
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »
vile creature
No doubt about it...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2009, 08:42:47 PM »
lol

look at the workout machine to the left of he thigh and anound her right thigh aswell.

how its bent slighlty around it.

= morphed

DUde you obviously don't know Paula or have ever seen her.  Besides obviously being bigger than you I can she is alot stronger than you too.  It is funny how people like you attempt to put down people to make themselves feel better about themselves.  Odd how you do that
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
DUde you obviously don't know Paula or have ever seen her.  Besides obviously being bigger than you I can she is alot stronger than you too.  It is funny how people like you attempt to put down people to make themselves feel better about themselves.  Odd how you do that
But Keith , why turn herself into basicly a man , now im not against women using a little support to help there training but not like she has done..thats just crazy stuff.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »
All I see here is a bikini model that added some "finishing touches"..

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2009, 09:21:53 PM »
But Keith , why turn herself into basicly a man , now im not against women using a little support to help there training but not like she has done..thats just crazy stuff.

I am very good friends with Paula and John.  In fact I just talked to her a couple weeks ago.  She is so great and such a nice person and so is John her boyfriend. I am very much against womens bodybuilding the way it is now and to tell you the truth she only looks this way when she is getting ready for a show.  In the off season which is all the time now she looks great.  She is strong as hell and holds or at least held the world record in the bench press at I think around 450.  She does what she wants and I don't get on anyone for that especially since she is so successful at it.  She is happy and so is John and I like her so I defend her.  Just like I did with Bj Penn when people gangup on him.  Not one person who has put anything down about Paula or BJ has ever met them.  I have to admit too she looks better than most male BB's
No Worries 4 me

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »
I am very good friends with Paula and John.  In fact I just talked to her a couple weeks ago.  She is so great and such a nice person and so is John her boyfriend. I am very much against womens bodybuilding the way it is now and to tell you the truth she only looks this way when she is getting ready for a show.  In the off season which is all the time now she looks great.  She is strong as hell and holds or at least held the world record in the bench press at I think around 450.  She does what she wants and I don't get on anyone for that especially since she is so successful at it.  She is happy and so is John and I like her so I defend her.  Just like I did with Bj Penn when people gangup on him.  Not one person who has put anything down about Paula or BJ has ever met them.  I have to admit too she looks better than most male BB's

Paula and John are married.  The most awesome strength event I witnessed is when Paula beat Lynn Siebert in the Hawaii's strongest women deadlifting contest.  Paula pulled 225 lbs 47 times to win, her shins were bleeding from the knurling on the bar, but she, like the trooper she is made shure that she was ahead of Lynn in the timed deadlift.  Incredible bencher, and all around strength athlete.  Also one of the nicest people you can imagine meeting.  Mr. Kaiser as well. 

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »
She weighs nothing, it's easy to get a shredded back when you weigh 100 lbs

All drugs & illusion

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »
Jesus, that chick is insane! What does her face look like?

I've never even heard of her... She must not be nearly as impressive from the front.
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2009, 11:33:34 PM »
btw, the pic some say is photoshopped, there is a preacher curl in front of an incline bench

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2009, 11:37:04 PM »
The back double bicep, I've seen the real pic, looks nothing like that morphed shit picture, I can smell a morph from 10 miles away.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »
She weighs nothing, it's easy to get a shredded back when you weigh 100 lbs

All drugs & illusion

I believe she weighed 155 when she benched 404.  She never has weighed 100 since prolly high school. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:37 AM »
The back double bicep, I've seen the real pic, looks nothing like that morphed shit picture, I can smell a morph from 10 miles away.

From this statement I think it is YOU you are smelling.  Better check it out.
No Worries 4 me

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2009, 12:44:11 AM »
btw, the pic some say is photoshopped, there is a preacher curl in front of an incline bench

^^^this is altered (lol at the right bicep). the woman has no quad sweep and bad calves.. as seen in real pictures -

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »
why does she do all that to herself?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2009, 12:56:48 AM »
why does she do all that to herself?

mental illness :).. but, male bodybuilders are also mentally ill ;).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2009, 12:58:57 AM »
yeah but at least its makes men more manly.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2009, 01:01:56 AM »
yeah but at least its makes men more manly.

true, it works out better for the male.