Author Topic: VINCE BASILE FANS...THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY  (Read 5695 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
VINCE BASILE FANS...THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY
« on: September 14, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »
Lets get a thread going about our good mate Vince Basile...Pre-bodybuilding, Bodybuilding, and post bodybuilding pictures, news, gossip, humor, shit talking, youtube clips etc...Anything goes in the Basile thread...He has turned the corner over the past months and really started to show some humor on here...Maybe some old workout photos of the great man...If I come across negative about our friend, please feel free to post positive news/photo's/clips/jokes/even rumors of the great man...

What do you guys say we honor the man...Just remember that "he made thriller...Thriller"...

Discuss

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: A VINCE BASILE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »
He is a good Canadian...
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »
Basile's current girlfriend, emailed to me by one his good mates

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: BODYBUILDER VINCE BASILE THREAD
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »
Been up for too long today to write up a fresh one, so am posting an edited version of a Basile parody I wrote a few months ago

Getbig must be home to some of the biggest mental cases out there. I mean, look at the floatsam that post here. Back in my day, we had no electricity, but we could all attend a stranger's funeral without being judged for it. Goes to show that having access to knowledge and information doesn't necessarily translate to enlightenment automatically.

IFBB puppet Bob is the only one who fits in with the rest of the floatsam here. Would this kind of behavior be allowed or even tolerated among civilized people? Of course not. That's why people of these kind end up here in this cesspool called Getbig.

Speaking of Cesspool, has anyone seen Melvin's latest pictures? Here is a bloke who has been talking about bodybuilding and winning competitions for years now and still looks like a joke. Must be something they add in the water where he is. Does even his Queen Vissy think he is a bodybuilder anymore than he is a doctor, never mind the certificate he got from the religious institution that most likely conferred the accolade upon him as a joke? I only sit back and laugh at all this, when I'm not busy checking out the local newspapers for funerals of strangers to crash

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »
Basile's son also fucks loves extremely large Elephants women (see left bicep picture)

http://www.facebook.com/vpbasile

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »
One of my brothers friends who lives in Australia sent him this short youtube clip

Possibly a Vince spotting? :-\ (start at 25 seconds in for our ADD friends)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »
BASILE with what looks like SYNTHOL abuse in his calves and obvious hair loss from hormone use :-\

IS THE GUY LAUGHING BEHIND THE CAMERA JONAS?:-\ ITS GETTING REALLY WEIRD PEOPLE...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 10:35:26 PM »
I will start it off with something more positive...Here's Vince's ex-girl heading over to his house early friday night before an all you can eat buffet workout...He dumped her because she wanted to start a diet

Nothing will keep her from her man...Basile was upset in the making of this video because apparently it was done by the womens ex-boyfriend :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 11:07:52 PM »
Basile's ex-girlfriends son who is showing serious signs of POS(post traumatic stress disorder)...Why is this kid so scared...Is he afraid Basile is coming into the room? Whats going on here?

For fucks sakes Basile this poor kid is scared shitless of you...Are you hiding in the corner with your finger over your mouth telling the kid to shhhhhhhhh its a secrete...What's really going here?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 11:10:27 PM »

Vincent Basile, loving husband of the late Karen; beloved father of Vincent (Deborah),

Nicoletta, Karen (Bill) Noonan, Vito (Valerie), Tammie (Billy) Petrocelli, Christina (Joe) Alvarez, Caroline (Mike) Burke, Joanne (Darryl) Sherman,

Patricia (Robert) Hernandez and Joseph

(Lisa); grandfather of 28; great-grandfather of seven; fond brother of Caroline, Toni, John, Nicoletta and Peter. Funeral Services Friday, 10 a.m. at Salerno's Rosedale Chapels, Ralph Massey Funeral Director, 450 Lake St., Roselle (3/4 mile west of Bloomingdale/Roselle Rd.). Entombment All Saints Mausoleum. Visitation Thursday, 3 to 9 p.m. 630-889-1700.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »

Vincent Basile, loving husband of the late Karen; beloved father of Vincent (Deborah),

Nicoletta, Karen (Bill) Noonan, Vito (Valerie), Tammie (Billy) Petrocelli, Christina (Joe) Alvarez, Caroline (Mike) Burke, Joanne (Darryl) Sherman,

Patricia (Robert) Hernandez and Joseph

(Lisa); grandfather of 28; great-grandfather of seven; fond brother of Caroline, Toni, John, Nicoletta and Peter. Funeral Services Friday, 10 a.m. at Salerno's Rosedale Chapels, Ralph Massey Funeral Director, 450 Lake St., Roselle (3/4 mile west of Bloomingdale/Roselle Rd.). Entombment All Saints Mausoleum. Visitation Thursday, 3 to 9 p.m. 630-889-1700.

The plot thickens :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »
He is a good Canadian...

Now there is a positive post...Now we're talking...I'll add to it here...I once heard a rumor in the 80's that Vince made a months salary from selling a Low Row/time machine all in one...Could have been worth millions but he could never get the flux capacitor to work...