Author Topic: .  (Read 17140 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski Is Fighting MMA
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
hahahahaha dude you don't even own a bike.  You are a huge joke here and I bet in real life too.  When do you graduate from high school?  What do you tell your mom when she catches you jerking off to her underwear drawer.  I have a feeling you are a gimmick account for Queer Vissy.  You are so much like Goodrum but you sound a little more retarded. 

"Yawn"...You got fucking trashed by me in the gorilla vs bear thread, kid. Go away, loser. Here is a picture of this "winner"...ha ha ha ha ha...bears love this f.a.g.g.o.t because he is so grotesquely obese it reminds them of one of their own. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 12:11:56 AM »
Marius may do well in local shows, but would never be able to achieve the same success he had in WSM. 

At 33, he is behind the ball in skillset, would have to totally change the ways he trains, and would be too old to be a threat to anyone of interest.  Freakshow for Japan, prolly. 

Brock would destroy Royce.  Brock's been training with Rodrigo Medeiros and Erik Paulson.  He is a Division I Champ.  These things, plus his freakish athleticism is what allows him to dominate fighters.  Marius is nowhere near Brocks level of athleticism, and doesn't have a pedigree like Brocks.  Not a good comarison.  I'd love to see Roger Gracie sub Marius. 

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »

Damn, judging from your comparison comments about mma fighters to professional boxers, you would think a lot of these professional boxers that aren't making any money with boxing  would all make the transition to mma a since mma fighters have no chin and can't strike to save their ass's...Right?

bahahahaaaa  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 03:05:26 AM »
Should be good if it goes ahead.

No-one can argue with Mariusz's strength, power and weight advantage, but it remains to be seen if he will have the cardio fitness to last in the ring - having said that I don't think it'll be a problem - I can't see his fights lasting that long.

Dude does 2 hours cycling a day, and has boxed for years, plus martial arts and Rugby, I'm pretty sure his cardio will be pretty good, or at least he is aware it's important.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »
  "Yawn"...You got fucking trashed by me in the gorilla vs bear thread, kid. Go away, loser. Here is a picture of this "winner"...ha ha ha ha ha...bears love this f.a.g.g.o.t because he is so grotesquely obese it reminds them of one of their own. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who awarded you your Black Belt in BJJ? The third generation of American Jiu-Jitsu fighters are just starting to come up so your lineage shouldn't be that hard to trace back.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 02:36:17 PM »
 ;)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
Should be good if it goes ahead.

No-one can argue with Mariusz's strength, power and weight advantage, but it remains to be seen if he will have the cardio fitness to last in the ring - having said that I don't think it'll be a problem - I can't see his fights lasting that long.

Doubt he'll be fighting at 300+ pounds. He's 5'11". I see him cutting down to 260 pounds for his fights.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »
Gracie, do you know a brazilian named Paulo Gazze?

I know who he is. we spoke a long time ago.

8)
Gracie Rules

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahaaha how many times do you need to get owned by not only me but everyone else on here.  Don't you get it.  No one likes you here just like in real life.  If is so easy to see you have NO social skills and I bet you have no friends.  By the way did your mommy get mad at for being on Getbig last night and peeing your bed.  What a moron you are.  I swear I have better conversations with a Goodrum. 
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

I know who he is. we spoke a long time ago.

8)

He's a good guy and a great instructor, been there for about 2 years.

www.gazzeacademy.com

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »
yes nice^^

you think brock or royce would win?

Old days young Royce vs Brock.  Royce winner by arm lock
 I'm not so crazy about Royce.
 Present day young Rickson vs  Brock. Rickson winner by triangle choke, or inverse triangle choke.

8)
Gracie Rules

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
A

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2009, 01:14:30 AM »

Old days young Royce vs Brock.  Royce winner by arm lock
 I'm not so crazy about Royce.
 Present day young Rickson vs  Brock. Rickson winner by triangle choke, or inverse triangle choke.

8)

Correct response is Rickson by armbar.

Brock hits Rickson with a right hand, puts  him on queer street, then double legs him into the mat of oblivion.  And this coming from a Rickson jockrider.  In sub grappling, Rickson is untouchable.  In MMA, not so much. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2009, 03:33:29 AM »
suckmumuscles once grabbed a german sheperd wha viciously attacked him and literally ripped his spinal chord

at 330 lbs and ripping arm out of the socket strength , suckymuimuscle was too dangerous for assassin missions due to the fact that he cannot stop killing and would dismember the whole city he was sent to so they had to discharge him

Other secret elite forces didn't want to take a chance on him due to the fact that if anyone would make him angry he'd just pull a leg or literally dismember the other fighters ...

He was raised by Gorillas but later was chased aay from the group after he knocked out a silverback cold

The 550 lbs monster never recovered

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2009, 06:40:02 AM »
Correct response is Rickson by armbar.

Brock hits Rickson with a right hand, puts  him on queer street, then double legs him into the mat of oblivion.  And this coming from a Rickson jockrider.  In sub grappling, Rickson is untouchable.  In MMA, not so much. 

Maybe,but knowing Rickson he would try some choke.
 Arm lock would be to easy, and let people saying. " the guy was lucky".
 But... when you choke someone, there's no "but,if, lucky or whatever"
 And Rickson gave an interview saying that, Fedor could submit Brock by triangle choke.

8)

Gracie Rules

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2009, 07:02:09 AM »
Mariusz knows karate and boxing. BTW, he is very flexible. It should be very interesting to see him fight.

POLISH POWER BITCHES!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2009, 07:05:13 AM »
Mariusz is one bad mutha shut yo mouth
You Can't Do It!!!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:40 AM »

Maybe,but knowing Rickson he would try some choke.
 Arm lock would be to easy, and let people saying. " the guy was lucky".
 But... when you choke someone, there's no "but,if, lucky or whatever"
 And Rickson gave an interview saying that, Fedor could submit Brock by triangle choke.

8)

Again, Rickson is the GOD of BJJ, and as a BJJ competitor, I idolize him.  But as an MMA fighter, he has become irrelevant, and his opinions on MMA carry less weight as he CHOSE not to compete when he was still younger.  He should have avenged Royler, Renzo, Royce's loss to Ze Saku.  He could have also fought Wanderlei, had he chose to.  Once it hits the ground, it is all Rickson, but it would have to hit the ground for him to work his magic.  He looked vulnerable in the stand up to Funaki, and Funaki hasn't been relevant since Pancrase. 

Gavin Laird

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »
 ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2011, 05:46:11 PM »
  I'm not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

this thread is fun.  :)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
Whether he is a success as an MMA competitor or not, one thing is for certain: If I was walking through some tough neighbourhood and could have only one other guy with me, I'd take Mariusz any day over 99 percent of MMA's elite.

On the street, in a real situation, immense size, strength, physical durability, and athleticism will preserve your ass much better than having a good "ground game". Much of that stuff can be made negligable in effectiveness when one is huge, powerful beyond belief and willing to bite, chew, claw, etc.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2011, 10:37:21 PM »
Typical Polish blockhead, most these slavs over here this blockhead thing going on.