Author Topic: HELP cutting ,, amount of carbs?  (Read 1985 times)

cbosmooth

• Getbig I
HELP cutting ,, amount of carbs?
« on: January 31, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »
175 lbs,  pretty lean with all my excess fat around my mid section.  Trying to cut some and get bodyfat% down, anybody know a good amount of TOTAL daily carbs i could take that wont kill my gains ive made but still help me cut,  gonna do higher reps and add cardio so my only problem will be diet, have never cut before so,,   anything helps,  would love a daily amount for 175,  ill figure the meals out

THANKS

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
Re: HELP cutting ,, amount of carbs?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:05 AM »
Its hard to say exactly how many you need since we don't have enough information.

Whats your total daily calorie intake? How fast is your metabolism? What have you been doing? and for how long? These are questions that need to be answered to get a better idea of how to help you.

But just shooting off the top off my head I'd say maybe around 200 carbs a day. You would also do this until it stops working, than you can try carb cycling.

We can definitely help you we just gotta know a little more about you. Show us what you've been eating and for how long? How much do you workout? etc.

Just Do It

cbosmooth

• Getbig I
Re: HELP cutting ,, amount of carbs?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:47 AM »
thanks for reply,, workout four days a week, been lifting bout 6 years,  pretty fast metabolism, have always been slender,  ex got pregnant with my son , gained a lot of weight along with her, though it only stored around my mid section.  with my shirt on i look completely lean, just need to burn it off and want to know a good amount so that i dont kill my gains,, i would just cut them out but i know how important they are to gaining and keeping mass.  also, can you lean out without burning more than ur consuming?   i couldnt see burning more than 2000ish a day and keeping gains.  any reply helps, thanks