Author Topic: Meltdowns - Serena vs Kanye vs P.Diddy  (Read 30439 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: LOL @ all the fucking youtube losers who thinks their lil' opinions matter..
« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2009, 04:22:59 PM »
They do it on you tube cause if they say all that shit in public they will get stomped.
 :D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: LOL @ all the fucking youtube losers who thinks their lil' opinions matter..
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »
They do it on you tube cause if they say all that shit in public they will get stomped.

unless you're a 12 year old preteen, you should have no fear of yelling "FUCK YOU" to kanye's face and then curb stomping him.
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

lol, have you seen the front page of g&o?  they're all kanye/obama/serena williams wrongdoing threads.

Are you saying getbig is now infested with little shit rammers who rave about popshit culture?

LOL check out these two "brothers" make sure they tell us what they think.. just one word: wow!!!!!!!!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
Are you saying getbig is now infested with little shit rammers who rave about popshit culture?

LOL check out these two "brothers" make sure they tell us what they think.. just one word: wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see AlexSpermSex23 back in action 8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
not even close.  this guy's lisp and ball tickling moustache is too intimidating!
&feature=related[/youtube]
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

LOL even "sp1cz" think we wanna hear what they think and take the time to start their little web cam and up load their second class "good looks"  :-X

LOL this one even speaks directly to a person he never met and will never see his wonderful "clip"

oh brother, to they really think they matter? fuck... I mean...

mass 04

• Getbig V
busting out thier tmobile "sidekicks" and hollaring at their bros and boos to check out thier new vid.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
is this the fucking youth of today!??

holy shit, this queerbreath has jonas brothers posters on his wall!

Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

busting out thier tmobile "sidekicks" and hollaring at their bros and boos to check out thier new vid.

LOL!!!!!!!!! all that during commercials live during their little "VMA" get-toghether...

Alex23

is this the fucking youth of today!??
holy shit, this queerbreath has jonas brothers posters on his wall!

Mother of god. I'm speechless.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Mother of god. I'm speechless.

i'm against child abuse, but if i walked into my son's room and saw a jonas brothers poster, i'd grab him by his ears, drag him downstairs, and show him tapes of what real men look like.  and by tapes, i mean the 04 Olympia.
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

i'm against child abuse, but if i walked into my son's room and saw a jonas brothers poster, i'd grab him by his ears, drag him downstairs, and show him tapes of what real men look like.  and by tapes, i mean the 04 Olympia.

LOL... could be a double edged sword and feed into "it" thought...

Best way to "shake the gay out" of a kid involves dropping him off 20 miles in the woods with a rambo knife, a compass and a pizza pocket. If he makes it back, the gay should've shaken off.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

Best way to "shake the gay out" of a kid involves dropping him off 20 miles in the woods with a rambo knife, a compass and a pizza pocket. If he makes it back, the gay should've shaken off.

Not a bad idea except for the pizza pocket...also, he shouldn't get the knife...he can use his "ground skills" to repel any bear attacks.
~

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
You mean like you and your pics with cone head at Milos gym.Losers will be losers.

Alex23

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DOES "Bl5H0P" really thinks about the whole thing!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Or just roll him down a flight of stairs until he's convinced he's not gay ;D

Alex23

Or just roll him down a flight of stairs until he's convinced he's not gay ;D

Ruining his first "gay experiences" would be the best thing; embarrasm him in front of his "boyfriend" by making "macho jokes" and "titty talk", booby trap his "funhole" with ex-lax, ruin his laundry a couple of times... he would run back to the pussy in a matter of days

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
[/b]

;D LMAO!!!  Good Stuff right there.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Mods, dump this thread in the Z.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Alex23

Mods, dump this thread in the Z.

fuckoff CockRinc before I rape you and your boyfriend.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
fuckoff CockRinc before I rape you and your boyfriend.
Ouch  ::) How are you and Flexingtons sister doing, planning on a few oreos soon??
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Meltdowns - Serena vs Kanye - Why?
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2009, 02:43:00 AM »
the youth of the world are total losers, blogging on youtube..jesus christ.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2009, 03:17:17 AM »
Serena is a black racist piece of shit that got pissed because she lost to a powerful white woman!
S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
x2
Then a few episodes of He-man,just to secure his heterosexuality

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »
 8)