Author Topic: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 17784 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2009, 03:27:06 AM »
:D :D :D

tecnovicodin at his finest !

"
Yes yes...At 81, I would want to beat my neighbor in chess or talk about why George Bush fucking rules the earth...where the fuck are Hef's male side of the family? Why isn't he showing us in the camera his 25 year old cousin who looks like Brad Pitt and can't keep the ladies off him?

Bottom line is Hef sucks ass and won't let even any of his family have the spot light....The guy should have been taking out M.Monroe style along time ago...Truth is he is probably being proped up by strings(weekend at bernie style) many years ago..."

If that is mine, thanks...That shit is gold...Of course a sociopath like you wouldn't understand it but thats ok...I can't wait for the post that Sterwart took you life savings...Now that is going to be fucking gold...BRO I HOPE YOU KNOW HE TELLS EVERYONE TO MOVE TO MICHEGAN

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »
Stewart is very experienced at preying on people

X2

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2009, 03:32:31 AM »
" Imagine if we all knew when to say when...The mountains would be filled with brilliant men and the streets would be filled with sheep...

I can say right now with a straight face that i'm not a very bright man but i have sometimes hundreds of people following me as i dance down the streets...

I even had some dude who was begging me to braille my penis....Fucking weird world we live in guys..."

OUTED !

YOU ARE A HOMO !!

nOW YOUR JUST MAKING UP SHIT...Thats what child molestors do...Anyone on here that has ever seen TViking's posts know what you just tried to do...Your a mess bro...

You and Stewart are the same person because you both believe that men and women sexually are the same...Tell everyone what Stewart really believes bro...Do you dare?

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2009, 03:35:15 AM »
dude who cares about "stewart" this is "get big"...we want to hear about amphetamine fueled anal adventures and such and such..

P.S. This man has a good reality tunnel. Too bad the rest arn't tuned into his frequency.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2009, 03:35:45 AM »
Confident, fine-looking men don't go to Moldova.........full stop...........A pants man doesn't need to prey on USSR-castaways

You'll see more blokes with dark glasses, receding hairlines and trench-coats in Moldova than anywhere on the planet

Failing with the girls in your home country? ----------> head to Moldova

Blücher

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2009, 03:39:14 AM »
Confident, fine-looking men don't go to Moldova.........full stop...........A pants man doesn't need to prey on USSR-castaways

You'll see more blokes with dark glasses, receding hairlines and trench-coats in Moldova than anywhere on the planet

Failing with the girls in your home country? ----------> head to Moldova

How do you know such things?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2009, 03:40:26 AM »
Oh BTW

while you homos braille each other's penises

this friend is coming over to my pplace with a bottle of gin and a headfull of kinky ideas

kisses gayz  :-*

I predict that you are going to use the words like "follow me around" and "holy fuck bro meltdown" for the next year or two...Retarded to the 10TH degree :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2009, 03:47:30 AM »
you wrote that gem not me

]I only highlighted the obvious homoerotic parts lol

The fact that your garbage and always have been means alot to many people on this board...You jumped the fucking shark when you back the alleged child fucker that is Stewart Swaddle...

www.godlikeproductions.c om(search around) for anyone who wants to know about this mess

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2009, 03:55:57 AM »
How do you know such things?

I just know

a mate did it

headed to Cyprus looking for a wife......he was 100% upfront about it.....they run from Moldova to Cyprus (amongst other places) and take any job they can - waitresses, strippers, prostitutes, etc.....

Moldova is like Detroit without the good times......ex-USSR is a mess.....a disarster that will take 5 generations to fix.....aweful place.....yuo dont get to 18 without someoens trying to rape or drug you

these girls, at their core are just like Mary Lou and Sally Jane......they have nowhere to run except anwyhere but home.....Cyprus is usually the first point of call...that's where they get caught up in the system - crime, drugs and money

what, you think a Sev would get such girls to muff dive on each other if here were in say Miami or Sweden or Sydney?......lol

desperate girls do desprate things....they dont get much more desperate than Moldovian beauties.......Sev is their "way out"......to him they are just trash

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2009, 03:57:29 AM »
i'm about to start a week long fast but am having trouble getting off the ground...CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL.......Time to get the enegitive toxins out and the 12 beers i've just polished off..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

how do you comeu with this shit?

To bad you weren't serious...There is no way you could handle such a fast...You are weak bitch...Thats why you smoke...I've done cases races for fun...24 beers in less then 2 hours just for the fuck of it...

THIS IS THE GUY SEV WORSHIPS  :-\

Blücher

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2009, 03:59:39 AM »
I just know

a mate did it

headed to Cyprus looking for a wife......he was 100% upfront about it.....they run from Moldova to Cyprus (amongst other places) and take any job they can - waitresses, strippers, prostitutes, etc.....

Moldova is like Detroit without the good times......ex-USSR is a mess.....a disarster that will take 5 generations to fix.....aweful place.....yuo dont get to 18 without someoens trying to rape or drug you

these girls, at their core are just like Mary Lou and Sally Jane......they have nowhere to run except anwyhere but home.....Cyprus is usually the first point of call...that's where they get caught up in the system - crime, drugs and money

what, you think a Sev would get such girls to muff dive on each other if here were in say Miami or Sweden or Sydney?......lol

desperate girls do desprate things....they dont get much more desperate than Moldovian beauties.......Sev is their "way out"......to him they are just trash

Almost sounds better than Dubai, India.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2009, 04:00:55 AM »
You do realise that i'm 35 years old, never had a job in my life and won't and believe that we should only live to about 50 or 55...I dance in the streets 4 days a week and me and my "friends" live the way we want...We never go without anything...You fools think all the answers are in space when true life is right here in front of you... :D

Your still resorting to my half post/half made up shit...

Anyone worth of anything knows that

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2009, 04:03:33 AM »
Almost sounds better than Dubai, India.

Listen, shit happens man......vultures preying on others.....Mumbai, Cyprus, wherever......I get it

But don't come on Getbig and post pics of beauties as if you were some Errol Flynn reincarnation who walked into a bar and had the girls wetting their panties

You paid the bitch to sleep with you........damn, just say it..........no one is going to give a shit

As for this "Stewart" dude.........the jury out......

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2009, 04:06:43 AM »
www.godlikeproductions.c om people...search around for Sev's butt buddy

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2009, 04:08:51 AM »
oh brother

I got more tail and 3somes in US than in Romania . Waaay more !

they are women I like/d .. not trash

you view things like this because you grew up in a home where your dad considered your mom a bitch he lets blow him and fixes some food

prolly backhanded her once in a while to show her " who's the boss "

gino30 ... fine product of a happy family  :D :-\

Sev, if this is true, you must have the "gift of the gab" (google it you c'nt)

As for pure looks alone, I can tell you right now, you wouldnt be even in the top 100 guys on any given night in a club here in sydney....or bar.....or club/bar.....and that's with the janitor / toilet cleaner included

no offence

now tell us -------> is stewart a "baddie"?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2009, 04:08:59 AM »
:D

homoooooooooooooooo !

techovicxodin

" Whats weird about it? I think all tiny penis's are funny as hell"

You still don't believe that Stewart hates people from Japan? I know you hate racist :-\

MAKE WAY PEOPLE FOR THE FOR GONE CONCLUSION

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2009, 04:39:44 AM »
Romanian garbage that falls for a cult leaders shit....Holy fuck bro you are retarded...

you called

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2009, 04:41:11 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2009, 05:04:32 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2009, 05:09:14 AM »
haha great thread , Sev can you post more pics of the blonde hottie   :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2009, 05:19:11 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2009, 05:25:26 AM »
shes gorgeous, where is she from?
x2 Shes beautiful..  :)

Blücher

• Getbig II

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2009, 05:42:14 AM »
shes gorgeous, where is she from?

Head to Cyprus......Ukraine beauties....Moldovian stunners.....all ex USSR.....all with big dreams, humping poles...it'll blow your mind the talent there....

With money, they'll do anything you want

even pretend they like you..........hey Sev?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2009, 05:46:36 AM »
let me school you moron

I HAVE the gift of gab

I can talk the talk and moonwalt the walk

no offence but If I'm in a club in Sydney , I'm prolly the dude fingerfucking your girlfriend right next to you while you buy me shots

She then meets me in the bathroom hallway and I spit tequilla right into her mouth while she begs me to fuck her right under your nose

That's alpha male to you ,, you limp wristed flapper

I'm not the best looking guy ... by your standards lol

and with this epic coming out of the closet admisson of you checking out who's the better loooking guy in a club when there's pussy around I rest my case

BTW

she's from Sydney ... loves to go to clubs ...and yes I did fuck her the very first night I met her

:-*

sevastase you almost look like Mathew McConaughey....
 if you had hair...