Author Topic: by 1999 Flex's arms had so much oil in them...  (Read 11717 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: by 1999 Flex's arms had so much oil in them...
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
there is a dramatic increase in size between the years and unlike the hams and glutes his calves show absolutely NO detail

1. ronnie's whole body increased dramatically in size, calves not as much, but an increase in size is to be expected when you gain 50 pounds of muscle..duh. ::)

there was never a massive blow up in the calves from one year to the next. your pics keep proving that quite well. thanks. keep up the good work.

2. ronnie's calves never showed much detail in most shots. ever.

are you saying he used synthol  back in 1991 too then? cause that is what you are suggesting since they weren't very detailed back then either. think  about what you are saying.... ::)

::)

think about what you are saying. none of this even remotely suggests he used synthol in his calves.

none.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »
ND is saying that a guy who has had smallish and low detail calves from 1991 to 2007 must have used synthol since synthol came around in 1996 and his calves had little detail from 96 onward...

what about from 91 to the dawn of synthol then?

pre synthol synthol?

LOL

this is so fucking stupid.. ::)

as you can see, having shitty calves with low detail your whole career does not mean you must have used synthol.

it just meant you had shitty calves.

oil has nothing to do with it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »
I see ND knows he's defeated and now won't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole.

the same thing happened in the truce thread.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »
I see ND knows he's defeated and now won't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole.

the same thing happened in the truce thread.

Boooooooooooooooommmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D

Ronnie Coleman: uses it strictly in his calves because he has very high calves like a number of the black athletes

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
ND is saying that a guy who has had smallish and low detail calves from 1991 to 2007 must have used synthol since synthol came around in 1996 and his calves had little detail from 96 onward...

what about from 91 to the dawn of synthol then?

pre synthol synthol?

LOL

this is so fucking stupid.. ::)

as you can see, having shitty calves with low detail your whole career does not mean you must have used synthol.

it just meant you had shitty calves.

oil has nothing to do with it.

meltdown btw  ;D

Ronnie Coleman: uses it strictly in his calves because he has very high calves like a number of the black athletes

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »
lol so now a quote means ronnie used synthol when every comparison of pics shows he didn't LOL

you always amaze..in a bad way.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2009, 01:24:23 AM »
lol so now a quote means ronnie used synthol when every comparison of pics shows he didn't LOL

you always amaze..in a bad way.

oh the old cry ' look at the pics ' the pics show calves that fluctuate in size and never show any development or detail hahahahahahahahaha once again Hulkster denying the experts  ;D

you always deny nothing new

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2009, 01:29:31 AM »
Hulkster's posts have convinced me. Can't believe Ronnie used Synthol :(

Hulkster, do you think he used Synthol in other body parts too ???

Hulkster speak on this , where else do you think he injected himself?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2009, 02:08:55 AM »
Sorry, anyone thinking he injected his calves is just fucking retarded or is just goading you, which you obviously fall right into because of your blind fanboyism for Coleman.

His calves have sucked, always did and showed no improvement other than getting bigger like the rest of his body did.  Some people have shitty calf genetics and obviously Ron was probably the worst ever.

The arguments for it were obviously so weak that any 5 year old could have seen right through them.  I'm truly amazed you let this go on for as long as it did.  This has to go down as one of the most epic entrapments into meltdown ever.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »
Sorry, anyone thinking he injected his calves is just fucking retarded

all of these guys are willing to inject anything, especially a lagging bodypart.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2009, 02:25:18 AM »
all of these guys are willing to inject anything, especially a lagging bodypart.

I'm not saying they aren't.  Just that his calves show zero evidence that they were injected with synthol.  That shit stays in you for years.  Look at how long it took Milos to get his arms back after his debacle with it.  If ronnie injected synthol they would have stayed inflated for quite a while which just isn't the case.

Maybe he used some form of inflamatory agent like caberjet or something, but definitely not synthol.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2009, 03:04:13 AM »
I'm not saying they aren't.  Just that his calves show zero evidence that they were injected with synthol.  That shit stays in you for years.  Look at how long it took Milos to get his arms back after his debacle with it.  If ronnie injected synthol they would have stayed inflated for quite a while which just isn't the case.

Maybe he used some form of inflamatory agent like caberjet or something, but definitely not synthol.

mm.. i think it depends on how much you inject, and how often. i think small amounts of synthol would give temporary swelling/inflammation.. like a shot of prop.. or whatever.. and add a low level of mass over time. I think some of the shots where his calves are smooth/larger proves he injected something.. I just cant believe a pro would not do anything he could to bring up a weak bodypart... they all use the oil to some extent.. ronnies calves were so bad, what could he really do? if he used large amounts of oil in his calves it would be too obvious.. (like flex  ::)) but i think he used as much of whatever he could without going too far. but who knows what he injected (probably everything :D)

guys like milos (or nasser or whoever) went way the fuck overboard..

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2009, 03:14:42 AM »

pretty obvious *enhancement* of the calves in this picture. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2009, 03:19:39 AM »
Sorry, anyone thinking he injected his calves is just fucking retarded

His calves have sucked, always did and showed no improvement other than getting bigger like the rest of his body did.  Some people have shitty calf genetics and obviously Ron was probably the worst ever.

The arguments for it were obviously so weak that any 5 year old could have seen right through them.  I'm truly amazed you let this go on for as long as it did.  This has to go down as one of the most epic entrapments into meltdown ever.

well said. the nuthuggers are so dumb and stupid it boggles the mind.,..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2009, 03:20:23 AM »
The arguments for it were obviously so weak that any 5 year old could have seen right through them

hey ND, how old are you? we must know now 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2009, 04:30:31 AM »
I don't understand the obsession with synthol...with the amount of anabolics suspended in oil taken and site injected why even bother with synthol. I seriously doubt there is that much synthol use around. I remember when I was using gear many moons ago and my calves grew 3 inches and I never even trained the damn things (in the space of only a few months). Good gear is exactly that - why add extra oil. Makes no sense to me.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2009, 04:36:17 AM »

pretty obvious *enhancement* of the calves in this picture. 

The problem is to get them that obvious you have to use quite a bit and it stays in for quite a while.  I dunno, I think it was probably something else and not synthol, but who really knows, it's not really all important in the grand scheme of things.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2009, 04:40:35 AM »
it's not really all important in the grand scheme of things.

I totally agree...

I enjoy looking at this girl..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »
^
synthol tits ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »
Sorry, anyone thinking he injected his calves is just fucking retarded or is just goading you, which you obviously fall right into because of your blind fanboyism for Coleman.

His calves have sucked, always did and showed no improvement other than getting bigger like the rest of his body did.  Some people have shitty calf genetics and obviously Ron was probably the worst ever.

The arguments for it were obviously so weak that any 5 year old could have seen right through them.  I'm truly amazed you let this go on for as long as it did.  This has to go down as one of the most epic entrapments into meltdown ever.

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »

moron he's talking ABOUT you and how dumb you are  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »

Bump for Hulkster calling people dumb when in fact the post is exposing how stupid he is  ;D

Hulkster = MattT  ;)