Author Topic: ZACK KHAN "5 weeks out"  (Read 10866 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: ZACK KHAN "5 weeks out"
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 09:00:16 AM »
Best amateur I have ever seen since the guys that dominated in the early 90's turned pro. He doesn't even need anymore size-- just refinement and conditioning. He kinda reminds me of when Levrone had the bald head a few years back, but with more mass and smaller shoulders.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 09:08:42 AM »
hes ok...typical younge white guy look....not even top 15 mr o... even super shrdded...sorry wish it was that easy but in the   freakshow...  this guy  does not rank .. sorry..

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »
Needs to bring up back detail, legs and chest. Arms remind me of Kevin Levrone's. Unreal size, but it seems, with the Euros that they really can't bring it, especially the hyped ones, like Alex Federov, Ian Harrison, and Wolf as of recently.

That's fucking laughable... Wolf placed 15th at the 2006 Olympia, then moved all the way up to 5th in 2007, and then in 2008 came in harder than he's ever been(but way too flat), and he moved up to 4th... yeah, top 4 in the world apparently isn't "bringing it"  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
GIVE THE GUY A FUCKING PRO CARD FOR GODS SAKE.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 10:19:20 AM »
GIVE THE GUY A FUCKING PRO CARD FOR GODS SAKE.
then what?

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »
It's ridiculous that some 140lb little shit can get a pro card as a bantamweight at the nationals in america, but a guy that actually has top 10 olympia potential is stuck waiting for a pro card.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »
I don't think he is going to all of a sudden pile tons of muscles on his legs. I bet he is close to maxing out his physique in terms of size. He probably will improve...but not get much bigger....improvements will be in refinement and density. That is a problem for him because his thighs, despite being decent, are truly over powered by his upper body. His legs need to fill up more space...more volume.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »
It's ridiculous that some 140lb little shit can get a pro card as a bantamweight at the nationals in america, but a guy that actually has top 10 olympia potential is stuck waiting for a pro card.
Exactly

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »
Here's some more pics

Here is some more pictures?

As empty as paradise

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »
didnt david henry get his pro card at 167lb?? i always say though, im more impressed with smaller guys, like henry, rockel, jackson, farah.....who can lift just as heavy as guys who are almost 300lbs offseason

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »

This post was not approved by Clifton Torres. >:(
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2009, 11:01:05 AM »

He needs to earn it like everyone else, by nailing his condition for the pro card qualifier, which would get him pro status.

If he can't dial in for a regional show and win in spite of the advantages in size and shape he has, how is he going to make an impact in the pro ranks?

I think he can go all the way to the top if he can peak properly. Otherwise, he's just another Dennis James, who looks crazy everywhere except onstage.

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »
I think he can go all the way to the top if he can peak properly. Otherwise, he's just another Dennis James, who looks crazy everywhere except onstage.

Dennis james is winning shows sadly

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »
didnt david henry get his pro card at 167lb?? i always say though, im more impressed with smaller guys, like henry, rockel, jackson, farah.....who can lift just as heavy as guys who are almost 300lbs offseason

Probably I dunno... David is 190-200lbs now onstage and looks awesome.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »
He needs to earn it like everyone else, by nailing his condition for the pro card qualifier, which would get him pro status.

If he can't dial in for a regional show and win in spite of the advantages in size and shape he has, how is he going to make an impact in the pro ranks?

People are putting too much emphasis on conditioning. It's not like he's coming in completely soft, a little watery yes, but not enough so that it looks bad... bottomline, he looks like a professional bodybuilder and deserves his due.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
Dennis james is winning shows sadly

Yep, nothing more than the logical outcome of a shallow field.

People are putting too much emphasis on conditioning. It's not like he's coming in completely soft, a little watery yes, but not enough so that it looks bad... bottomline, he looks like a professional bodybuilder and deserves his due.

I personally rate shape and muscularity over conditioning, but if we are talking judging in a pro contest, conditioning plays a huge role in where a bodybuilder will place. That's why Flex Wheeler, with his superior shape, got beaten by guys with lesser shape but better conditioning.

My point is that Zac has all the right tools and advantages to go all the way to the top in a few years, but he's never going to get there unless he gets his conditioning dialed in. The fact that he looks freaky and better than most pros is a plus only if he comes in 100%. Otherwise, he's just going to be another guy like Paul Dillett, who looked amazing at times, but failed to capitalize on his genetics simply because he didn't peak properly for a contest.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
He really looks like a more massive, less refined Kevin Levrone-- especially with that shaved head. If he refines his physique and doesn't go crazy on mass he has top 5 Olympia potential.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »
Dude's a fuckin BEAST

Impressive as hell... what a monster.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »