Author Topic: Olympia: Tailgating at the olympia next weekend, look for me  (Read 15480 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: judochoke is also 53!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »
must admit. better than i thought it was gunna be.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »
all ciggarettes and fruit
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: judochokes primer on olympia expo tailgating
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »

i seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot with you pricks. me any crew go to the olympia expo each year, for the last 6 years. we live in souther california, and its takes about 4 hours to get to vegas. we leave at about 4 in the morning, we stop in baker for a quick breakfast at the mad greeks, then hit the road again. THE key to this working, its we have to be in the convention center parking lot before 9 am, to get a close parking spot. so now its 9 am, we have a great close parking spot, and we are ready to get some free shit. when are bags get to heavy, we go back to the car and dump them off. then we go back inside for more free shit.

if you have never been to a olmypia expo before, they are great. free t-shirts, free shaker bottles, free protein power samples, ect. we are there all day long, filling up bags. taking pictures with all of the hotties,ect. (where else can a mutt like judochoke put his arm aroung a hottie and get a picture taken, i mean, come on, look at judochoke.)

as for the beer. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I PAY 7.00 A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bring a case of rolling rock beer, ice cold in a cooler. each time i go back to the car to drop off another bag of godies.
That's you doing 120 incline dumbells? Pretty strong bro. I've gotten that many reps with 115's, but then again I never use elbow wraps like you are. Withtout those giving you that extra "bounce" I think you'd be doing a bit less.
!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »
You tell em Judy.

Do you two queers cross dress also  ???

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Olympia: Tailgating at the olympia next weekend, look for me
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »
No nO! We were in a blue no window tweaked looking van last year, but we decided to take a couple cars this year, cause Judo's Van got impounded.

i'm not sure i want to associate with this crew

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2009, 08:07:15 AM »
i'm not sure i want to associate with this crew

Perhaps not, but wouldn't you love to see them in the wild, making trip after trip into the expo to load up their plastic bags - also known as 'luggage' - with free shit? 

It won't be the highlight of my weekend, but I would like to see them in action.  (no homo)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2009, 08:11:46 AM »
You guys should swap tshirts so you can do a second circuit.

Mons Venus

Re: tailgating at the olympia next weekend, look for me
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2009, 08:12:55 AM »
No. But I'm probably torn as to whether I'd rather tailgate or watch oiled up musclemen. (no homo) 
;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »
If you've never been to a "pro" show, you have to go just for the sights in the crowd.  You will see every single stereotype we bust balls about and more.  Precious, just simply precious.

I agree and that is why I like to go. It is fun just see the other freaks and wannabees walking around

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2009, 08:28:48 AM »
I agree and that is why I like to go. It is fun just see the other freaks and wannabees walking around

yup, by far the best people watching you'll ever do.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »
its the olympia convention next week. i will be their, with my crew. look for us in the parking lot, with a car full of rolling rocks. we bring food, beer, girls. i dont pay 6 dollars a beer, i bring my own. i dont pay 10 for a frozen pizza, i bring my own food. look for me in the parking lot, i might slip you a ice cold rock.

Are you serious?

No one has ever done that before.

I go to the Olympia every year and no one has done that

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2009, 05:29:58 PM »
Are you serious?

No one has ever done that before.

I go to the Olympia every year and no one has done that

That's why I have to see it live.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2011, 03:22:12 PM »

i seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot with you pricks. me any crew go to the olympia expo each year, for the last 6 years. we live in souther california, and its takes about 4 hours to get to vegas. we leave at about 4 in the morning, we stop in baker for a quick breakfast at the mad greeks, then hit the road again. THE key to this working, its we have to be in the convention center parking lot before 9 am, to get a close parking spot. so now its 9 am, we have a great close parking spot, and we are ready to get some free shit. when are bags get to heavy, we go back to the car and dump them off. then we go back inside for more free shit.

if you have never been to a olmypia expo before, they are great. free t-shirts, free shaker bottles, free protein power samples, ect. we are there all day long, filling up bags. taking pictures with all of the hotties,ect. (where else can a mutt like judochoke put his arm aroung a hottie and get a picture taken, i mean, come on, look at judochoke.)

as for the beer. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I PAY 7.00 A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bring a case of rolling rock beer, ice cold in a cooler. each time i go back to the car to drop off another bag of godies.

Priceless!!!What a Nob Jockey!!