Author Topic: Chris Cormier showing Ronnie how to so a side chest  (Read 5602 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Chris Cormier showing Ronnie how to so a side chest
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 05:43:16 AM »
its not. but its fun to rile up weak-minded nuthuggers. works every time 8)

Bull shit you moron you actually believe everything you type , old news

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 05:49:48 AM »
gayer than arguing over your fave muscle man

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 06:18:38 AM »
actually, that is what is known as properly and fairly judging a contest... ::)

something that seldom happened during dorian's reign it seems..

by definition, if the judges were prepared to score him without comparing him, its biased judging.

at its very best, actually. you can't get any more biased than something like that...

you morons think it shows his dominance when in fact it shows that the contest was already decided before dorian stepped onstage.. ::)

can't get any more partial than that folks..

Hahahahahaha they didn't compare him? they did compared and that's when they came to conclusion it was redundant to including him in the muscularity round , you're just so pissed off that Ronnie couldn't do that in ANY of his Olympia that all you can do is cry ' politics '  ::) if Ronnie had done this and Dorian didn't you would be screaming from the roof-tops but as usual Ronnie didn't not even the almighty Coleman 2003 or lmao 1999

Dorian dominated in a way Ronnie never could

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 06:51:48 AM »
Hahahahahaha they didn't compare him? they did compared and that's when they came to conclusion it was redundant to including him in the muscularity round , you're just so pissed off that Ronnie couldn't do that in ANY of his Olympia that all you can do is cry ' politics '  ::) if Ronnie had done this and Dorian didn't you would be screaming from the roof-tops but as usual Ronnie didn't not even the almighty Coleman 2003 or lmao 1999

Dorian dominated in a way Ronnie never could

As Huckster likes to say, that's reality.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:00 AM »
As Huckster likes to say, that's reality.  ;D

These guys are a bunch of bitches and why? all I did was say Chris was showing Ronnie how to do the pose correctly , I never once claimed he was actually beating him in the pose just showing him how it's done properly , these little cry babies making every excuse in the book trying to divert the topic to Dorian , melting down with the personal attacks lol

God forbid if anyone points out a FACT  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
It's the side chest Ronnie not the side delt pose

Chris Cormier is spot on with that pose.  8)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
You're an idiot for making a blanket statement without backing anything up you're also an idiot for trying to divert the topic to Dorian when I was talking about Chris , and face it Ronnie insists Dorian was better at his peak , deal with it  ;)

and the angle has absolutely nothing to do with his pulling his arm back to fully show his pecs , expanding the rib cage it's not the angle

The photo you posted was my backup.  It clearly shows ronnie from a far left angle.  Geez just look at flex in this photo too.  As for Ronnie saying Dorain was better at his peak, pfft get over it.  It's called being a modest champion.  So go back to posting Black and white photos of Dorian under studio lighting while comparing that to muscletime fakes and just quit whining already.  The way you hang on to Kevin Horton's claims is just pathetic.

Look you can believe Dorian is better than Ronnie, I don't really care.  You two just need to shut the fuck up.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »
The way you hang on to Kevin Horton's claims is just pathetic.

and Peter McGough's... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 10:02:54 AM »
The photo you posted was my backup.  It clearly shows ronnie from a far left angle.  Geez just look at flex in this photo too.  As for Ronnie saying Dorain was better at his peak, pfft get over it.  It's called being a modest champion.  So go back to posting Black and white photos of Dorian under studio lighting while comparing that to muscletime fakes and just quit whining already.  The way you hang on to Kevin Horton's claims is just pathetic.

Look you can believe Dorian is better than Ronnie, I don't really care.  You two just need to shut the fuck up.

That photo clearly proves he's NOT doing the shot correctly like Cormier NOT angle adjustment needed , and I said Flex doesn't know how to do it either in fact I never even said Chris was beating him in that pose either you're getting excited over nothing

So you're speaking for Ronnie now? he was being modest huh? how about honest it is after all who did beat him eight times .

See now you're getting all emotional and not being honest , please show me where I ever claimed the Muscletime pics were ' fake ' I'll spare you the embarrassment I never claimed that , Kevin Horton said some of the screencaps Hulkster were using were enhanced and he would know after all he's a contest photographer why would we take his word on the subject?  ::) and you know what the best part is? the guy who did them admitted it of if anyone is ' whining ' take a look in the mirror

and you do care hence your posts , thanks for playing though

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 10:03:27 AM »
and Peter McGough's... ::)

Or Ronnie Coleman  ;D  ;)