Author Topic: Small-Business Owners Fret Over Large IRS Fines  (Read 6161 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Small-Business Owners Fret Over Large IRS Fines
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
I have noticed a trend with these types in regards to ignorant elementary school style attacks in the form of name calling...

Game over fag.  

You lost - deal with it.  

dip shit go stand in the corner grown ups are talking...

typical really...along with the poor reading comprehension.
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »
I have noticed a trend with these types in regards to ignorant elementary school style attacks in the form of name calling...

typical really...along with the poor reading comprehension.

Cant we have fun while arguing these things?   

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »
So now you are trying to say that your diatribe was about both Bush and Clinton?

...eh, it was about Bush Senior; Clinton; Bush Junior and Reagan too. Pretty obvious references. Most of it things any well read person would know... that's why I didn't have to explicitly name them, it was obvious to everyone, maybe not you, but certainly everyone who's read a newspaper in the past 20 years.   

None of it was about Obama... that was the point.

I even addressed your confusion regarding the Glass-Steagall Act (in detail). Did you forget that already?

You then listed a bunch of nonsense that Bush allegedly did, and now that your list has been torn to shreds, you want me to believe you were referring to Clinton as well?          

I did no such thing. That's TWO outright fabrications of YOURS that I am being called to account for.

...you're just so hypersensitive to criticism of Bush that you infer such criticism where none is implied.

You ASSUMED everything I posted was a reference to George Dubya, just because some of it was... that's not my fault. You are responsible for your own poor reading comprehension.

This AGAIN makes my point for me... you are a Bush apologist: chronically and irrationally anti-Obama while simultaneously hypersensitive to criticism of Bush.

The Luke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »
...eh, it was about Bush Senior; Clinton; Bush Junior and Reagan too. Pretty obvious references. Most of it things any well read person would know... that's why I didn't have to explicitly name them, it was obvious to everyone, maybe not you, but certainly everyone who's read a newspaper in the past 20 years.   

None of it was about Obama... that was the point.

I even addressed your confusion regarding the Glass-Steagall Act (in detail). Did you forget that already?

I did no such thing. That's TWO outright fabrications of YOURS that I am being called to account for.

...you're just so hypersensitive to criticism of Bush that you infer such criticism where none is implied.

You ASSUMED everything I posted was a reference to George Dubya, just because some of it was... that's not my fault. You are responsible for your own poor reading comprehension.

This AGAIN makes my point for me... you are a Bush apologist: chronically and irrationally anti-Obama while simultaneously hypersensitive to criticism of Bush.

The Luke

Funny considering I explained to you I was thrown off of FR in 2005 for Bashing Bush.  Regardless, I am done playing word games with you.  You think you proved your point, I think I proved mine.

On a different note, this was the guy I was kind a friendly with in college.  One of the nicest guys from Ireland I met.

Mons Venus

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
Cant we have fun while arguing these things?   

You're getting the shiit kicked out of you. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »

You're getting the shiit kicked out of you. ;D

I will discuss things with Luke since he will respond.     

You are just a stalker who made up a war record.   

Mons Venus

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

I'll ask again, which branch did YOU serve?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
I'll ask again, which branch did YOU serve?

I never claimed to have served. 

You claimed to have fought in Panama and Gulf War 1 yet have refused to give HH6 your company and Batallion info since you know he can verify your info.   

Mons Venus

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »

Why don't we both post pictures in Uniform?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »

No we just want verifiable information, anyone can go down to the local Army surplus store and pick up a set of BDU's
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »

Company & Battalion info Mons.   Its very easy.   

Mons Venus

« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »
Company & Battalion info Mons.   Its very easy.   

You never served? FUCK OFF child.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »

And neither did you.  Company & Battalion info? 

What did you get caught with a teenage boy while you were in Panama or something and cant post your info?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »
And neither did you.  Company & Battalion info? 

What did you get caught with a teenage boy while you were in Panama or something and cant post your info?

Mon's getting owned again....as usual...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »

HH6 has asked you for the same information.  If you dont want to answer me, fine, why then dont you  answer him since he is in the military?   

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »
What's all this bullshit about who served where and when, or maybe didn't?

At least throw in some sort of declaration that you can't argue or counter the points being made first... BEFORE this descends into a "We lost the debate, but yo' momma so fat...".

Something along the lines of:

"Having been forced to question the merits of my own argument, I have found it sadly lacking and so intend to proceed with purely personal attacks unrelated to the topic being discussed".

Help the rest of us follow who is opting out.

The Luke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »
What's all this bullshit about who served where and when, or maybe didn't?

At least throw in some sort of declaration that you can't argue or counter the points being made first... BEFORE this descends into a "We lost the debate, but yo' momma so fat...".

Something along the lines of:

"Having been forced to question the merits of my own argument, I have found it sadly lacking and so intend to proceed with purely personal attacks unrelated to the topic being discussed".

Help the rest of us follow who is opting out.

The Luke

Mons basically stalked HH6 for months like a jilted lover and claimed that he fought in two wars, Panama and Gulf War 1.  HH6 and others have asked Mons for some type of verification of these claims.

To date, Mons refuses to provide his company and battalion info for HH6 to verify, especially considering that Mons said he wishes us soldiers to be blown up by ied explosive devices. 

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »

Mons basically stalked HH6 for months like a jilted lover and claimed that he fought in two wars, Panama and Gulf War 1.  HH6 and others have asked Mons for some type of verification of these claims.

To date, Mons refuses to provide his company and battalion info for HH6 to verify, especially considering that Mons said he wishes us soldiers to be blown up by ied explosive devices.  

...Jeebus Hussein Christ.

Don't any of you have the intelligence or courage to be conscientious objectors?

The Luke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »
...Jeebus Hussein Christ.

Don't any of you have the intelligence or courage to be conscientious objectors?

The Luke

What does that have to do with anything? 

We just asked mons to verify his claims of being a combat vet with something HH6 could verify. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »
Look dude without beating u over the head with a bat with past history, we kinda take "stolen valor" shit in this country kinda seriously. U guys can debate this IRS fines shit all u want but Mons is a piece of shit and knows the minute he nails down his unit..I'll either have verified his record or he'll be found  out. He's already backed himself into a corner with Panama and his claim to have served at Benning...then he got pissed because I told him a good friend was in his battalion..if he was telling the truth. Oh and Mons I figured out who some of the Bat staff were at the time and a few are still serving so if u can tell me anything...like who ur RI's were, who ur S3 or even ur company cdr was...I'll leave u alone. IF ur not a 3rd Bat guy then ur didn't serve at Benning during the invasion....

Luke he wished guys in iraq to die from IED's...I'm not letting it go.
98% of CO's are cowards.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »
Look dude without beating u over the head with a bat with past history, we kinda take "stolen valor" shit in this country kinda seriously. U guys can debate this IRS fines shit all u want but Mons is a piece of shit and knows the minute he nails down his unit..I'll either have verified his record or he'll be found  out. He's already backed himself into a corner with Panama and his claim to have served at Benning...then he got pissed because I told him a good friend was in his battalion..if he was telling the truth. Oh and Mons I figured out who some of the Bat staff were at the time and a few are still serving so if u can tell me anything...like who ur RI's were, who ur S3 or even ur company cdr was...I'll leave u alone. IF ur not a 3rd Bat guy then ur didn't serve at Benning during the invasion....

Luke he wished guys in iraq to die from IED's...I'm not letting it go.
98% of CO's are cowards.

I have a buddy who dies in Iraw by a mortar fired into the green zone and I will not drop it either until this jerkoff is gone or exposed for the phoney he is. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »
People who are former combat vets don't sound like this guy...he doesn't speak the lingo....he misspells easy things like AF bases, says odd things in regards the military. There are alot of guys who are doing this now. And oddly once I pointed out he'd be in his 40's...he started calling us all kid or junior or some other bullshit. He told 3 he's a small business millionaire or some crap.

See Luke...we're not dropping this. I hope Hugo doesn't ban him before we figure out who he is.
L

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »
98% of CO's are cowards.

...couldn't that be countered with an argument that 98% of veterans are murderers?

The Luke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »
People who are former combat vets don't sound like this guy...he doesn't speak the lingo....he misspells easy things like AF bases, says odd things in regards the military. There are alot of guys who are doing this now. And oddly once I pointed out he'd be in his 40's...he started calling us all kid or junior or some other bullshit. He told 3 he's a small business millionaire or some crap.

See Luke...we're not dropping this. I hope Hugo doesn't ban him before we figure out who he is.

Mons started that wierd thread last week about employers with over ten employees and he refused to give his companys' website info or anything to verify that either.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2009, 06:54:15 PM »
...couldn't that be countered with an argument that 98% of veterans are murderers?

The Luke

Not every vet has killed in combat.  Next.