Author Topic: Bob Chick Sequence?  (Read 5455 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Bob Chick Sequence?
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »
Bob Chick is one the most decent guys I have ever met in the world of hardcore bodybuilding. He has a lovely wife and is even respected by his mother -in -law ( I met her with them at the nationals last yr).
I don't know what jollys you get from razzing Bob, but it seems pretty lame.

No lamer than the name "Howard"...

Mons Venus

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »
You gotta give Chick props. He is still here, after all this shit talking. Most pros have or would have left way earlier...

QFT!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 03:17:47 PM »
The IFBB has assigned chick the duty of being the damage control rep on getbig.  If he leaves he can kiss his job as athletes rep goodbye

R U serious? wtf? I seriously doubt that.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
No lamer than the name "Howard"...
I come from a long line of Mayberry County clerks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Bob Chick & "FST-7" LOL!!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »
"stretching the fascia" does sound lik a good idea though. not sure if pump sets are the best way to go about it. as far as i understand it, fascia is bascially the same material as your tendons, but they are a type of covering case to your muscle belly, and they restrict the outward growth of the muscle.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »
"stretching the fascia" does sound lik a good idea though. not sure if pump sets are the best way to go about it. as far as i understand it, fascia is bascially the same material as your tendons, but they are a type of covering case to your muscle belly, and they restrict the outward growth of the muscle.

in theory yea stretching the fascia is a good idea, but in actual practice doing 7 sets of curls after u train ur biceps will hardly do it.

the best way to do it, is like they do in dc training, with the long intense stretching of a fully pumped muscle. this way brought into fashion with doggcrap training, but its been done for years.

does it really make a huge difference who knows, but the fascia can get very tight and bunched up which can cause muscle to not to be able to grow, since its encased in this fascia. but in the end who knows.

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »
in theory yea stretching the fascia is a good idea, but in actual practice doing 7 sets of curls after u train ur biceps will hardly do it.

the best way to do it, is like they do in dc training, with the long intense stretching of a fully pumped muscle. this way brought into fashion with doggcrap training, but its been done for years.

does it really make a huge difference who knows, but the fascia can get very tight and bunched up which can cause muscle to not to be able to grow, since its encased in this fascia. but in the end who knows.

right on the money as usual.

You just saved good hearted getbiggers 7 sets of nonsense.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 04:52:23 PM »
bob knows rimjob is just a schmoe who came up with another stupid training system for the sole purpose of getting closer to some ebony mountains of muscle
;D
follow the arrows

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »
bob knows rimjob is just a schmoe who came up with another stupid training system for the sole purpose of getting closer to some ebony mountains of muscle
One of the most accurate posts I've seen in a long time here. Rock on, tendonitis...

Clearly Bob (who is a full fledged Getbigger) can see past the facade that is Handme Ramaguy'sBod.

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »
Hiney RimReachroundJob's Fst7 is a joke plain and simple fellas.

all he is using this for is as a coverup for his new formula of drugs that he has his guys on.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »
I have started a bastardised type of fascia stretch training - towatrds end of my woprkout i literally pump as much as i can for about 15-20 mins - leaving me terrible sore - i hope its working. ill report back after a few weeks

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
I have started a bastardised type of fascia stretch training - towatrds end of my woprkout i literally pump as much as i can for about 15-20 mins - leaving me terrible sore - i hope its working. ill report back after a few weeks

atleast u didnt pay someone $3500 to tell u to do that.

good luck with it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »
yea sum odybuilder in my gym told me to try it - no harm in trying

if it works cool, if it dont meh

im doing higher volume and more reps now and not getting inhjured at all or no niggles - im liking it atm

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »
R U serious? wtf? I seriously doubt that.
no its quite true bob even admitted it

Yeah, real big owning there...except for the fact that I get PAID to model for Capt A, and post, and lift weights....
[/quote
w

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »
yea sum odybuilder in my gym told me to try it - no harm in trying

if it works cool, if it dont meh

im doing higher volume and more reps now and not getting inhjured at all or no niggles - im liking it atm

im doin the same thing, for the past year now, ive been injury free, training with more volume and goin for the "pump" more than anything else. not really worrying bout the weights but and taking shorter rest periods and really just filling up the muscle with blood.

ive still been growing and my body feels great.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »
ill [pick one main exercise per body part and use a bit of weight on that to keep strength up - most other is high rep 8-12 with shortish rest periods.

im lean and 238lbs atm - really wanna get to 250 soon enough.

my triceps were always tired and sore etc - now i feel great. tomorro ill work up to 340ish lbs for a triple on teh bench then drop down repping out - i agree def feel ebtter

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »
no its quite true bob even admitted it

Yeah, real big owning there...except for the fact that I get PAID to model for Capt A, and post, and lift weights....
[/quote

Not quite...

I get paid to post as PART of my contractual duties with BB.com, and it only applies to the BB.com website.

Posting here has nothing to do with nothing, much less the IFBB, or the AR position

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »
Not quite...

I get paid to post as PART of my contractual duties with BB.com, and it only applies to the BB.com website.

Posting here has nothing to do with nothing, much less the IFBB, or the AR position
i dunno bout all that bob
the post of yours i quoted was in response to a post by special ed who mentioned posting on get big...he didnt mention bodybuilding.com
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »
i dunno bout all that bob
the post of yours i quoted was in response to a post by special ed who mentioned posting on get big...he didnt mention bodybuilding.com

Who cares what HE mentioned...he doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »
Who cares what HE mentioned...he doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about
Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2009, 07:11:08 PM »
Like music to your ears, Bob utters the words "Hows it goin'?"  Half thinking he must be addressing another roided-out behemoth, you look around.  You feel the adrenaline surge as you realize the two of you are alone in this Men's Only World of the Locker Room.  "Not bad", you respond casually, as if chatting it up with finely tuned muscle machine was a daily occurence,  "And you?"  

LOL! I could run with it but i'm a good guy and i'll leave Bob alone.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
Bob is also a good guy but he is very moody nowadays. It is almost like he is in roid rage when typing. He needs to calm down. Perhaps go for a walk on his 10 year old threadmill...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »
Bob is also a good guy but he is very moody nowadays. It is almost like he is in roid rage when typing. He needs to calm down. Perhaps go for a walk on his 10 year old threadmill...
Bobs fucking PMSing everyday