Author Topic: BUSTED: Fox News stage manages Tea Party protest  (Read 3354 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BUSTED: Fox News stage manages Tea Party protest
« on: September 19, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »
http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/09/fox-manages-tea-party-protest/

Media watchdog MediaMatters has obtained footage "from an anonymous tipster" of what it says is a Fox News producer giving stage directions to a crowd of Tea Party protesters at the 912 event in Washington, DC, last weekend.

"We just received the following behind the scenes footage from an anonymous tipster showing what appears to be a Fox News producer encouraging a crowd to scream and holler during a 'report' by Fox News' Griff Jenkins," the watchdog group reported on its Web site Friday.

Here is the video MediaMatters obtained:

...And here is what that moment looked like on Fox News:

"I guess it wasn't enough for Fox News to promote the hell out of Glenn Beck's 9/12 death march – they also needed to incite the crowd – you know, get them nice and pumped up so they'd looked good for the cameras," Karl Frisch writes at MediaMatters. "Fair & Balanced? More like Fake & Staged."

"Although this video provides a clear-cut example of Fox propaganda in action, the only thing truly shocking about it is that it won't wake up real journalists to the fact that just about every single thing you see on Fox is manufactured," writes Jed Lewinson at DailyKos. "They are an infotainment channel for conservatives, not a real media outlet."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: BUSTED: Fox News stage manages Tea Party protest
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »
can you imagine what would be said during the bush years of MSNBC at an anti-war rally doing that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 05:47:58 PM »
can you imagine what would be said during the bush years of MSNBC at an anti-war rally doing that?

33: I just bought twelve more rifles, and there were 5.7 million people at that rally!

tony: that's okay FOX does it, everyone does it but I dont have proof you jackass.

BB:  ::)

headhunter6: Doesn't matter, barry sucks

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
link isnt working bro

and if fox fucked up they should own up to it same should go for everyone else though and you should call others out equally but you dont...

240: I have nothing to say about their message b/c i know they have valid points so ill distract like obama wants me too...

Hugo: I also have nothing to say about their message b/c i know they have valid points so ill tell tony shut up this is a thread about fox not the merits of their message...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
and if fox fucked up they should own up to it same should go for everyone else though and you should call others out equally but you dont...

Sure.  You post a link to proof of MSNBC doing this and I'll condmn it. 

Another link to the video proving the producer rallying the crowd for the reporter.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/200909180037

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
Sure.  You post a link to proof of MSNBC doing this and I'll condmn it. 

Another link to the video proving the producer rallying the crowd for the reporter.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/200909180037
LOL thats it? hahaha i figured they were encouraging them to say racist shit or something
hahahahahahahahahaha

you guys are really reaching now...wtf is wrong with that?

Look when fox fucks up they need to admit it and rectify it this isnt a fuk up

LOL obama busing ppl into a town hall, youre ok with...

obama picking and choosing what questions will be asked and by whom youre ok with...

a producer getting a crowd of ppl the hoot and hollar is somehow bad? hahahahahah

fuking wow you idiots

hugo for your sake bro i hope you didnt watch the video before you commented

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:18 PM »
33: I just bought twelve more rifles, and there were 5.7 million people at that rally!

tony: that's okay FOX does it, everyone does it but I dont have proof you jackass.

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »

ahahahahaha... nailed it...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »
ahahahahaha... nailed it...
I know you didnt watch the clip hugo b/c you posted before 240 posted the link that works

so watch it now and tell you feel there is something wrong with it....

LOL condeming before you even see it  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00:41 PM »
sorry, you just need to copy and paste the link, that's all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »
sorry, you just need to copy and paste the link, that's all.
LOL and you seriously have a problem with this? hahahahahah wow man ive seen 240 reach but even this is a stretch for him...

but you huggy bear i remember the whole you said US soldiers killed civilians in korea but it was south koreans that did it im inclined to believe that was a mistake even though i didnt believe it then but if you have a problem with this lol i may need to rethink that...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »
LOL and you seriously have a problem with this? hahahahahah wow man ive seen 240 reach but even this is a stretch for him...

but you huggy bear i remember the whole you said US soldiers killed civilians in korea but it was south koreans that did it im inclined to believe that was a mistake even though i didnt believe it then but if you have a problem with this lol i may need to rethink that...
once again, tell me what would be said about an MSNBC guy standing up there directing the crowd to come alive during the broadcast of say an anti-war rally under Bush?  There's only one fucking answer to that.  I've been doing this way to long to believe any different, and you know it too.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »
once again, tell me what would be said about an MSNBC guy standing up there directing the crowd to come alive during the broadcast of say an anti-war rally under Bush?  There's only one fucking answer to that.  I've been doing this way to long to believe any different, and you know it too.
I would have said who gives a fuck...

obviously these ppl have a problem with whatever they are protesting or they wouldnt be there youre upset that there is cue to let them know when they are on the air and to express themselves? LOL again wow ive seen 240 reach but maybe you didnt make a mistake and you meant to say the US killed those ppl  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:42 PM »
I would have said who gives a fuck...

obviously these ppl have a problem with whatever they are protesting or they wouldnt be there youre upset that there is cue to let them know when they are on the air and to express themselves? LOL again wow ive seen 240 reach but maybe you didnt make a mistake and you meant to say the US killed those ppl  ::)
well then why are you calling me out then, when this was my commentary for the thread:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »
wait, ok... you're saying you wouldn't mind, you're saying you would say who gives a fuck if that happened under bush with a lefty protest.  That's not the point.  I am legit in questioning what would be said, not accusing you of what you would think.  I know for damn sure there would be a rightwing fit over MSNBC coaxing protestors in ANY way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »
wait, ok... you're saying you wouldn't mind, you're saying you would say who gives a fuck if that happened under bush with a lefty protest.  That's not the point.  I am legit in questioning what would be said, not accusing you of what you would think.  I know for damn sure there would be a rightwing fit over MSNBC coaxing protestors in ANY way.
ahhh well i somewhat see your point as im sure there would be some ppl probably some right wing dousche bag pretty much the opposite of the person who started this thread would care most wouldnt...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
ahhh well i somewhat see your point as im sure there would be some ppl probably some right wing dousche bag pretty much the opposite of the person who started this thread would care most wouldnt...

oh yea, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that it would be brought to this board.  That was my thing with this.  As soon as I saw it, I tought, yup, there would be hell if it was the other way around.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »
oh yea, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that it would be brought to this board.  That was my thing with this.  As soon as I saw it, I tought, yup, there would be hell if it was the other way around.
I doubt hell but probably the same amount of idiotic attention given to this by 240 but by some right wing dousche bag instead of a liberal dousche bag...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »
I doubt hell but probably the same amount of idiotic attention given to this by 240 but by some right wing dousche bag instead of a liberal dousche bag...
that's what I meant.  I mean we would hear about it the same.  But do you really think 240 is a liberal douche?  I know you have it out for him and all but I really don't see him as leftwing.  Yea he's been hard on a few republicans, who the hell hasn't over the last few years?  He would not be remotely close to the first republican that started getting nasty towards a few things happening on the right and or had a little grudge against the neocon cabal of conservatism.  I really don't think the things he's said over the years qualifies him as a lib.  I like 240 an all, but if we really sat down and started arguing issues, I'll bet anything he'd end up landing much farther to the right than me.  I'm a lib douche, not him ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 11:19:23 PM »
that's what I meant.  I mean we would hear about it the same.  But do you really think 240 is a liberal douche?  I know you have it out for him and all but I really don't see him as leftwing.  Yea he's been hard on a few republicans, who the hell hasn't over the last few years?  He would not be remotely close to the first republican that started getting nasty towards a few things happening on the right and or had a little grudge against the neocon cabal of conservatism.  I really don't think the things he's said over the years qualifies him as a lib.  I like 240 an all, but if we really sat down and started arguing issues, I'll bet anything he'd end up landing much farther to the right than me.  I'm a lib douche, not him ;D
Ive been hard on a few reps as well but i havent gone against my core principles which happen to be conservative. 240 claims to be but the proof is in the pudding bro i know i know he just says shit to stir up shit.

The things he has said over the last year has qualified him as a lib never the less years...

I think 240 is probably a good dude in person all in all just the same though id probably try and give him a curb smile after a few beers if we started talking politics and he pulls some of the ignorant shit he does on here.

honestly hugo you have to admit that 240 acts very much like a gimmick does only without hiding his identity.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »
Ive been hard on a few reps as well but i havent gone against my core principles which happen to be conservative. 240 claims to be but the proof is in the pudding bro i know i know he just says shit to stir up shit.

The things he has said over the last year has qualified him as a lib never the less years...

I think 240 is probably a good dude in person all in all just the same though id probably try and give him a curb smile after a few beers if we started talking politics and he pulls some of the ignorant shit he does on here.

honestly hugo you have to admit that 240 acts very much like a gimmick does only without hiding his identity.
I really don't think that.  240 makes you think.  I'm glad he's here.  He really has taken up a position that calls people to think about wtf is going on.  He's not the only one here doing that but he has a unique way in how he does it.  What I really see from you on this is what I traditionally see from the right when someone strays toward the middle and even occationally sides with the other side.  They lash out labling them as belonging to the other side.  And to be fair, I've seen the same shit on the left.  I was kicked off of the Randi Rhodes board for being a rightwing douchebag.  In reality, I was no such thing but the moment you don't say anything that sides with your team 100%, you can expect people will start calling that person out as being on the other "team"  It's really so freaking stupid...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »
I really don't think that.  240 makes you think.  I'm glad he's here.  He really has taken up a position that calls people to think about wtf is going on.  He's not the only one here doing that but he has a unique way in how he does it.  What I really see from you on this is what I traditionally see from the right when someone strays toward the middle and even occationally sides with the other side.  They lash out labling them as belonging to the other side.  And to be fair, I've seen the same shit on the left.  I was kicked off of the Randi Rhodes board for being a rightwing douchebag.  In reality, I was no such thing but the moment you don't say anything that sides with your team 100%, you can expect people will start calling that person out as being on the other "team"  It's really so freaking stupid...
LOL he makes you think what an idiot he is...

he doesnt provoke thought hugo he simply provokes he is one small step above lurker, mons, blacken etc...

to be honest i havent been on this board long enough to have seen 240 post in a conservative way simply a liberal way so maybe you have more first hand knowledge of him than I do but from what ive seen he isnt conservative.

He will tell you he is but read his posts and read his threads those dont stem from conservatism they stem from liberalism not that theres anything wrong with that to each their own but dont shit in my hand and try and tell me its steak...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »
LOL he makes you think what an idiot he is...

he doesnt provoke thought hugo he simply provokes he is one small step above lurker, mons, blacken etc...

to be honest i havent been on this board long enough to have seen 240 post in a conservative way simply a liberal way so maybe you have more first hand knowledge of him than I do but from what ive seen he isnt conservative.

He will tell you he is but read his posts and read his threads those dont stem from conservatism they stem from liberalism not that theres anything wrong with that to each their own but dont shit in my hand and try and tell me its steak...

yea dude, me and 240 started out as mortal enemies.  I don't know if any of that is still on the board but we use to go at it.  In my honest impression, I totally misjudged 240 in those early days.  I consider him a good fella and trust me, I'm not lying for a second when I say he still says things I disagree with on a regular basis.  I'm not saying you shouldn't fight with him on issues you disagree with, I totally understand that.  But I will say that 240 is not trolling.  He has a real interest and care in what he is saying and why he is saying it IMO.  He does side right on issues.  He does also seem to side left on some issues.  He really strikes me as a person who is trying to look at the situation from an unbias perspective and post on it.  That's not an easy task for anyone to do.  I've tried it many times and continue to try it and it's not easy to do, it's actually pretty hard to do.  I say yea, argue the points with him, but you might want to cut him a little slack in the condemnation department because I really do believe his intentions are as honest as they come here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »
nah man if it's was simply out of curiosity his post would be right down the middle but their not the are from a liberal stand point the vast majority of the time again nothing wrong with that but own up to it don't say one thing and do another