Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 84714 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Pumpster - on the defense?
« Reply #750 on: September 23, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »
pumpster is taking a brutal beating in this thread, why hasn't he left yet?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2009, 07:50:43 AM »
Just opened two PM's from pumpster. Telling how obsessed I am with him. Sent him a return PM telling him he was a fraud and failure and just plain crazy. Of course (going on 2 years) my PM was blocked to him. Mod's, I believe, are required to accept all post, goes along with the job. 

Waiting for the day ,soon, when fatso is marched out in  handcuff's and publicly hung. Hopefully on the internet. Live by the internet, die by the internet.
F

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2009, 07:54:15 AM »
this is Moweresque. Not quite as bad, but up there.

Powerod In Peace

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2009, 08:37:51 AM »
pumpster is taking a brutal beating in this thread, why hasn't he left yet?

He is using the "weather the storm" technique.

What I don't think he realizes is this ain't gonna blow over, he's done. Every time he posts, he will get blasted.

All kidding aside, who the fuck would take anything this guy says about training seriously? He LITERALLY looks like he never touched a weight in his life.

I can't believe this guy had the balls to "challenge" me to a workout, saying he would own me. I'm afraid he'd have a heart attack at this point if we did train

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #754 on: September 23, 2009, 08:39:33 AM »

What I don't think he realizes is this ain't gonna blow over, he's done. Every time he posts, he will get blasted.

All kidding aside, who the fuck would take anything this guy says about training seriously? He LITERALLY looks like he never touched a weight in his life.

I can't believe this guy had the balls to "challenge" me to a workout, saying he would own me. I'm afraid he'd have a heart attack at this point if we did train
Groink = huge bastard
Pumpster = fat bastard....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: September 23, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »
Groink = huge bastard
Pumpster = fat bastard....

Thanks but this ain't even about me.....I wasn't the only one this delusional fatbody called out.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: That really is Pumpster in those pics....
« Reply #756 on: September 23, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »
You really have a sick fantasy!

But he is right. Plumpster dumped you and now you are playing the role of the jealous lover!

GAYER THAN ELTON JOHN!!!  ;D

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #757 on: September 23, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »
But he is right. Plumpster dumped you and now you are playing the role of the jealous lover!

GAYER THAN ELTON JOHN!!!  ;D

Oh brother...

These are the days of our lives...

If you think this is the truth, why dont you be his next?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #758 on: September 23, 2009, 09:27:12 AM »
Oh brother...

This thread is hilarious! Two gay lovers having a meltdown on getbig where one of them happen to be an "authority" in the field of fitness!

I bet you took that pic of plumpster and the cat!  ;D

Gayer than Liberace!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!  ;D ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: September 23, 2009, 09:36:21 AM »
Can't believe it, but I just read this entire thread :-\....bout 1/3 way through it, I was convinced these 2 clownz Pumpster n Jerry are gay lovers spatting like 2 pussy catz

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #760 on: September 23, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
okami ur an ok guy but ur jealousy of king23 is a bit sad.

use him as an idol, something to aim for and inspire u to better urself.

you might not hit his heights but at least hit the treetops. he is living life for us and we should cherish his success.

don't be bitter, be better

- GODSPEED!
Ah yeah hes funny at times,just fuckin with him

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #761 on: September 23, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »
Oh brother...

Look man,even after he sent you a microphone and you knew how creepy he was you were still willing to go to the olympia with him but for the fact you were worried your car would break down

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #762 on: September 23, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »
Look man,even after he sent you a microphone and you knew how creepy he was you were still willing to go to the olympia with him but for the fact you were worried your car would break down

Good point! He must have enjoyed his "creepiness"  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #763 on: September 23, 2009, 10:05:10 AM »

yeah, with all due respect to jerryme, as a grown man please explain accepting a gift from a stranger? Btw, i still consider someone i talk to solely online and never met in real life as a stranger

honestly, i'm not reading into this as some sort of jilted lover type deal or whatever or having any gay undertones whatsoever. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #764 on: September 23, 2009, 10:06:46 AM »

This thread is like a train wreck....disgusting, horrible and tragic.

Yet not a single one of us can look away.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:16 AM »
yeah, with all due respect to jerryme, as a grown man please explain accepting a gift from a stranger? Btw, i still consider someone i talk to solely online and never met in real life as a stranger

honestly, i'm not reading into this as some sort of jilted lover type deal or whatever or having any gay undertones whatsoever. 

Of course its not gay! Two men exchanging gifts, talks for hours, shares secrets, has fits of jealousy and dreams about going on a roadtrip together watching oiled men in thongs... ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:47 AM »
Of course its not gay! Two men exchanging gifts, talks for hours, shares secrets, has fits of jealousy and dreams about going on a roadtrip together watching oiled men in thongs... ::)

lol!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: September 23, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »

it is a bit suspect though- I got to admit

plus, you got to look at it this way- I'm a grown, straight man (waits for the quote/edits on that one ;D) and i know that i'm not sending a gift to some dude just out of being "friends".  Now, a hot girl would be a different story

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: September 23, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »
Something doesn't add up here.

A normal heterosexual response to a freak like PLumpster's advances is "fuck off you fucking fat homo."  end of story.

These guys have been chatting IRL for years and know each other very well, some would say a little too well. And Jerryme knew he was a fat fuck and "hid his secret"......a lot of hidden secrets here IMO.

Jerryme seems like a good-natured, misguided dude that is easily persuaded.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »

Jerryme seems like a good-natured, misguided dude that is easily persuaded.

exactly,

how old is Jerryme cuz even though a person could be considered a "adult" (solely by age) they still could be naive

Shit,I'm only starting to get wise to the world right now and i'm 31

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #770 on: September 23, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »
What's most annoying is how JerryMe keeps stressing how 'nice' he was to Pumpster, as if he wasn't getting 'secret' benefits in return.  Nobody does shit for free. You're not a 6 year old.

And also, what secrets does Pumpster have over you that even now, after you betrayed his trust and called him out, that he isn't willing to out you on?

Definitely sounds like a lover's spat.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #771 on: September 23, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »

Well at you know why he didn't show and to be honest.......... you're probably better he didn't show, cause you would of been his next "jerryme" ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #772 on: September 23, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

plus, you got to look at it this way- I'm a grown, straight man (waits for the quote/edits on that one ;D) and i know that i'm not sending a gift to some dude just out of being "friends".  Now, a hot girl would be a different story

Well, I guess it's safe to assume I won't be receiving any new breakthrough tanning products any time soon.

** time to google again **

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #773 on: September 23, 2009, 02:19:40 PM »
A normal heterosexual response to a freak like PLumpster's advances is "fuck off you fucking fat homo."  end of story.

LMFAO!!!

Thank god that the pandemic feminisation of the American male hasn't hit everyone. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #774 on: September 23, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

You're about as straight as Richard Simmons on a three-day bender in San Francisco's Castro district.