Author Topic: Lorenzo Becker - 16 year old bodybuilder  (Read 48884 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Lorenzo Becker - 16 year old bodybuilder
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
looks like a dwarf too

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
THat's creepy, Sir...

I know you like your 'muscle boyz' but this is different.

- Block!

Actually, I agree with you. A 16-year-old boy should be getting good grades in school and having fun with his friends and chasing girls and playing sports (maybe even lifting). He should not have a bedroom wall plastered with pictures of bodybuilders, and should not be taking steroids and taking bodybuilding so seriously.  :-\

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 06:38:32 PM »
Actually, I agree with you. A 16-year-old boy should be getting good grades in school and having fun with his friends and chasing girls and playing sports (maybe even lifting). He should not have a bedroom wall plastered with pictures of bodybuilders, and should not be taking steroids and taking bodybuilding so seriously.  :-\

I agree, but...every top athlete, from Arnold to Tiger Woods, spent their entire childhood on their chosen sport.  Arnold was taking dbol at 16.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »
I remember this guy from bb.com where there was a thread on there in the post your pics section that was like 30 pages long on people trying to convince themselves that he was natural and the kid lying about it continually.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 07:04:27 PM »
He lives in Toulouse, France

http://lorenzobecker.blogspot.com/

"You can help me to purchase my bodybuilding supplements by PAYPAL, you just have to click on the button ! Thank you very much, Lorenzo. "

compare what he looked like at 14:  http://www.prowriststraps.com/lorenzo_becker_teen_bodybuilder

I donated $5 dollars to his supplement fund..I want him to fulfill he's true potential.(no Homo)

Just imagine what he'll look like when he starts taking real injectable steroids instead of those legal steroids he uses now.. ;D

I'm going to email Mikle dusa this kid's website..He likes to sponsor up and coming you muscle hunks(no homo)

uberman09

• Getbig IV

The Master

• Getbig V

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »
"I'm going to email Mikle dusa this kid's website..He likes to sponsor up and coming you muscle hunks(no homo)"

bingo

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »
I'm going to send him a microphone

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 04:44:29 AM »
You can stop saying no homo now that term is no longer used in the hood and you just look like a complete fucking douchebag whiteboy for saying it. You should know that when idiots like yourself start saying stuff like "no homo" and
"my bad" (christ people still say this) that the shit is played out. Now If only that "my swag" shit would die...
no homo will play long time for the sexually insecure

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 04:46:26 AM »

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 05:23:09 AM »
The kid looks incredible, but i think even the fact he looks very short is already a counter effect of the heavy weights... For sure i think he could not play with drugs so young, did you see how much he grow in 1 year? incredible...

looks great, but could have wait until 18 + and some years of training to go to the dark side...

PS. on a side note, if any person on this website think this guy is natural this person is completely insane
!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 05:35:24 AM »
Looks good, but at that age I was getting my license, chasing girls, playing football, and trying to get alcohol.

Now, pretty much the same except the alcohol part, which I can get legally.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2009, 06:22:57 AM »
Maybe he didn't think things through properly?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »
Apparently 20 cops were sent to restrain him and he only injured 3 of them. Maybe he will not attend the Arnold Amateur in Madrid.

http://video.fr.msn.com/watch/video/toulouse-une-vingtaine-de-policiers-pour-maitriser-le-culturiste/13qfl8211

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2014, 08:07:21 AM »
In this sitiuation I let them know that I can't be wasting much more energy typing on the computer because I need that energy to finger bang her muffler with a special technique to cause orgasm. 90% of the time I get their address in the next message.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2014, 08:36:43 AM »
brutal 2009 bump.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2014, 09:36:54 AM »
big kid at 16, looks pretty good shape wise n also n has real good size, guns look like 19 or so
R

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:32 AM »
Apparently 20 cops were sent to restrain him and he only injured 3 of them. Maybe he will not attend the Arnold Amateur in Madrid.

http://video.fr.msn.com/watch/video/toulouse-une-vingtaine-de-policiers-pour-maitriser-le-culturiste/13qfl8211

What happened? Anyone to translate?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2014, 01:54:43 PM »
http://www.metronews.fr/toulouse/toulouse-le-culturiste-violent-condamne-a-du-sursis/mnfz!zOjJaGuUBA/

google translate

Toulouse: violent bodybuilder sentenced to the suspension

TRIAL - The sports fan of body building was considered immediate appearance before the criminal court of Toulouse. He justified his outbursts against his ex-girlfriend by the fear of feeling abandoned.

The "violent" bodybuilder was sentenced to ten months in prison and measures tested. Photo: AFP

The suspension for the recalcitrant body builder. man of 21 who had mobilized twenty policemen and injured three of them Tuesday night after a bout of domestic violence was eventually sentenced to ten months imprisonment. In the box, Lorenzo Becker presents with a gray shirt tight T biceps impressive. "Despite my appearance I am not violent, I'm surprised to have arrived there for a matter of domestic dispute," he said in an attempt to justify his conduct Tuesday night.

Anabolic products

His ex-girlfriend in tears at the bar says that the link beat the wing since August 2012. Arguments succession, beating well. "On Tuesday evening I received slaps and a blow to the knee," she says adding have already filed a complaint against his companion.
question of the absorption of anabolic products to sculpt his body is involved in the discussions. "I take every day, that I may have made ​​up pressure when I saw the police," ventured Lorenzo Becker. The police intervened in the violent arrest Tuesday night confirmed the young man was in a daze and barely felt the first two taser discharges.  

A bar, displays a bodybuilder "emotional deprivation" he justifies his personal journey: son of a prostitute and addict mother and an alcoholic father, he was placed in foster care at the age of seven months. After trying to become a professional footballer, he discovered bodybuilding there seven years. "Today I am" banckable "YouTube channel pays me for my videos, I have a contract with a major brand of products but my weak point is the feeling of abandonment. "

While the verdict prohibited including approaching his victim or his apartment, two officers who approached the bodybuilder can not help letting go: "He is doing well."

Lucky it didn't occur in the USofA.  The police would have shot him dead.  Or he would have been sentenced to 40 years.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2014, 07:34:45 PM »
He mobilized 20 cops, sounds impressive.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2014, 07:39:49 PM »
Not bad for 16! At least he still looks like healthy.  Needs Basile for mentoring.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:41 PM »
His squatting is atrocious.

Brutal quarter reps.

::)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2014, 05:34:17 AM »
What a lovely upbringing. Son of a whore and heavy drinker. He was going to enter the arnolds in september and is apparntly 21 now, not 16 from the article. Looks older from more youtube vids though it's hard to tell. Nice potential but no Lee Priest.
MIRAGETROPIN