Author Topic: Beck: McCain would have been worse than Obama  (Read 1189 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Beck: McCain would have been worse than Obama
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 08:53:30 AM »
I wish more would feel like you do.

Personally, I think Obama is a great father and family man.  He is a good role model to people.

Its everything else that bugs the crap out of me.  Its not personal, its strictly business as Michael Coreleone would put it.     

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »
I HATE HIM!!!The day he was inagerated he allowed a little racist to stand up there and insult whites.To allow a racist homo like Rev. Lowery to insult whites was enough for me.
Who the fuck is Lowery? what did lowery say EXACTLY?
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 09:03:44 AM »

Lowery is another in a long line of radical black preachers that Obama likes.He said "Oh,let the white do whats right" in a stupid poem that he was doing.Every other race was praised but when it came to whites it was let the white do whats right.Obama sat thee nodding his head knowingly.

By the way,two weeks after that little dwraf Robert Reich said whites shouldnt get jobs from the stimulous.

Then we have the black panthers thing,gates,sotomyor,it goes on and on.The man HATES whites.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »

At the inaugaration.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »
hahahaha

another 5 minutes and 33 will be telling us the plan all along was to give 2008 to the dems, to win 2012 hahahahahaa.

He's gonna pull a Michael Steele huh?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »
thanks billy. Lowery seems like an asshole.
Sotomayor remains to be seen. many says she's a qualified judge. so i have to pass on her.
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

At the inaugaration.  

Seeing that video infuriates me like few do.I really cant stand that black preacher style of talking.Its even more annoying then the southern white preachers that end every phrase and sentance with "uh"...Jesus uh,is the son of God uh.God is that annoying as hell.But the quivering voice of the black preacher is like nails on a blackboard to me.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 01:52:18 AM »
I can see where Beck is coming from, but voting for McCain was still the right and logical thing to do given the circumstances. Not even I had thought Obama would have been quite this radical, and if he had not been quite this radical but still bad enough to do some damage, he may yet still have had a chance at re-election. You just never know what will happen. Its best to just vote for the guy you think will do best everytime.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »
guys, what were repubs thinking, choosing mccain over rudy, romney and huck?

Dont ask me. Ill never forget that fateful Florida primary. Charlie Christ, Florida's popular but horrible governor, endorsed McCain. That pretty much sealed his victory in Florida, which put him on the road to wining the nomination. Then the rest of the endorsements started flooding in one by one, like a fucking herd mentality. You had Guliani and then Ahhhnold endorsing him after that.

Ok. Im going to describe to you a little nightmare scenario to illustrate how frustruating this was for me. Imagine that you are in a room and you find a video. You pop it into your dvd player, and you see your wife in a living room. You wonder to yourself: Why is my wife on this video? Then you see a guy that you dont know showing up in the video talking to her. You wonder to yourself: Who the fuck is that and why is he talking to my wife?? Then another guy shows up in the video and starts talking to her along with the other guy. YOu think: What the hell? Then another guy you dont know shows up to talk to her. WHAT THE FUCK MAN???!!! Then two or three more guys walk in, one after another, one after another. Then your worst nightmare occurs, and the guys start to gangbang her.

Well, that's exactly how I felt watching these fucking Hoover Republicans endorsing McCain over Romney, one after another. One after another. Because I knew it meant losing the election. We found out who the sellouts in the Republican Party were during that little cycle. Sometimes I wonder who irritates me more - liberals or Country Club Repubilcans.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!