Author Topic: long acting insulin for bodybuilding  (Read 32151 times)

lesaucer

Re: long acting insulin for bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
right now im taking humalog from 10 to 15ius each shot, 2 shots everyday sometimes 3. one when i wake up, one after workout. 5 days a week, weekends off, getting awesome results and bodyfat isnt going higher, id like to try humulin-r tho

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
right now im taking humalog from 10 to 15ius each shot, 2 shots everyday sometimes 3. one when i wake up, one after workout. 5 days a week, weekends off, getting awesome results and bodyfat isnt going higher, id like to try humulin-r tho

fuck humalog bro. That shit is so short lived it aint worth it besides humalin is legal and easy to get.

btw I use brown rice and chicken post workout after my shots. Fast acting carbs my ass. ::) All kev used was sweet potatoes and rice!
l

lesaucer

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
fuck humalog bro. That shit is so short lived it aint worth it besides humalin is legal and easy to get.

btw I use brown rice and chicken post workout after my shots. Fast acting carbs my ass. ::) All kev used was sweet potatoes and rice!

in canada any type of slin is legal you can get it at any pharmacy  :P   yes thats why i wanna try humalin r, humalog is in and out really fast, maybe too fast.. but if kev was using humalin i gotta get some too lol

chess315

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »
ive been using humilin R pre workout and liking it I have made good gains off that and my 1500mg test only cycle so good that Im not wanting to quit while still gaining but when it slows Im dieting down and then planning for a mutation cycle :) also using the ghrp/grf 1 or 2 times a day