Author Topic: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"  (Read 19778 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »
you made a statement in regards to military conflict not the idiocy you spewed forth when cornered...

...why would anyone make such a statement?

I think it's obvious that YOU inferred such was the context (you certainly can't SHOW that was the context I was using).

Besides, such an inferrence is patently wrong as it would change a perfectly reasonable expression of opinion by an articulate poster (an opinion already defened without rebuttal) into an absurd non-sequitur.

I think hope is the father of the wish here... I think someone with poor reading comprehension HOPED someone who was schooling them had made a certain claim, so the could derail an argument they were losing. Eh? Maybe getting closer to the truth here?

Yet I stand by my statement, have explained my thinking and remain unchallenged.

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »
hahahaha well lets put it up to a vote shall we?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2009, 04:27:37 AM »

I think it's obvious that YOU inferred such was the context (you certainly can't SHOW that was the context I was using).

Besides, such an inferrence is patently wrong as it would change a perfectly reasonable expression of opinion by an articulate poster (an opinion already defened without rebuttal) into an absurd non-sequitur.

I think hope is the father of the wish here... I think someone with poor reading comprehension HOPED someone who was schooling them had made a certain claim, so the could derail an argument they were losing. Eh? Maybe getting closer to the truth here?

Yet I stand by my statement, have explained my thinking and remain unchallenged.

The Luke

You have eclipsed all but Mons as the dumbest, least-informed, self-deluded, confused, poster on this site. 

Were you not so convinced of your own brilliance, you would never post here again after the owning you subject yourself to at the hands of everyone else on a day to day basis.     

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2009, 05:15:40 AM »

We don't know why you would say something that stupid. But, the fact remains, despite your silly attempts at revisionist history, that is what YOU said, Luke.

The Luke

PLEASE!! No body inferred it; you flat-out said it.

...if eveyone was a conscientious objector... well you can figure out the rest.

Besides, to the best of my knowledge America has never really won a war. So what's the point in dying, or killing third world losers, for multinational corporations profits?

The Luke

If that were your goal, achieving multinational corporation profits, and you achieved it via going to war, guess what that means, boy genius........YOU'VE WON THAT WAR!!!

If that weren't enough, a conscientious objector is someone who refuses to serve in combat. Therefore, per your silly quip, the context here is COMBAT.

As you do far too often, you make some screwball statement, thinking no one can challenge you or debate you on it.

Then, when your hind quarters get exposed and subsequently whipped red, you flee in haste, scrambling for some goofy excuse to buy you some time to change your argument.

The context of winning a war is ALWAYS that of a military standpoint, and that was the standpoint in which you made your original statement.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »
C'mon Luke.  It was in a military context, there's no such thing as a conscientious objector to banking policy.  Provide even one valid, sourced definition of conscientious objector that is not related to military combat.  The discussion was about military service.

At least try to behave like an adult about it.  You hate America, you got carried away with putting us down, and you slipped up.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
C'mon Luke.  It was in a military context...

...you've read a lot of my posts, why would I make such a stupid comment?

Doesn't sound like me. Isn't it easier to think I meant what I wrote? After all, I used a qualifier and I've explained my reasoning here in detail (could explain more if I you'd like).

I stick by my statement.

The Luke

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »
...you've read a lot of my posts, why would I make such a stupid comment?

Doesn't sound like me. Isn't it easier to think I meant what I wrote? After all, I used a qualifier and I've explained my reasoning here in detail (could explain more if I you'd like).

I stick by my statement.

The Luke

LOL- No of course not. You never make stupid statements. As evidence of your brilliance I would advise everyone to examine this thread and decide for themselves if you were Capable of such idiocy.  ::)