Author Topic: Michael Moore with Wolf Blitzer  (Read 3697 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Michael Moore with Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »
whats the ss one

The one about the Secret Service story on liveleak.  I admit 100% I screwed up on that one and based it on a guess more than fact.  

I asked you, which ones other than that have I gotten wrong?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »
Haha WSJ is owned by News Corporation............t alk about one of the most biased piece of shit newspapers.  My god Rupert Murdoch?  I thought you were a fairly informed guy, I guess not.  It's published by the Dow Jones company for fuck's sake.  LOL. 

Hey Muscles - believe it or not, the comments section always have a good debate with various points of view.  Im not talking about the articles but the commentary in the comments section. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »
to fucking easy

March on D.C. draws 2 million!
September 12, 3:46 PM
________________________ ________________-

The photo above is a view of part of the crowd of protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. and around the country today to demand control of reckless runaway government spending and to voice their opposition to the government takeover of healthcare.

D.C. police estimates the crowd at 1.2 million.  ABC News, however, reported this afternoon that the crowd was estimated at 2 million.

No matter which way you cut it, the size and scope of today's citizen march on Washington is an historic, groundbreaking event.  Ordinary citizens who have been called 'the great silent majority' normally do not protest...at least not in public.  That day is long gone.

The outrage expressed by normal, everyday citizens from across the nation at the town hall meetings in August is a case in point.  Never before in recent history or memory have citizens been so clearly, visibly--and audibly--enraged by the actions of their government.

These are the people who go to work everyday, pay the bulk of the taxes of the country, raise families, and do their best to provide a safe environment for themselves in their local communities.  They don't have time for 'political activism' as the hippies who protested the Viet Nam war.

Yet these dedicated men and women, at great personal expense, took the time to travel to Washington to make their voices heard in a tsunami of collective rage, mainly because they have become convinced that their elected leaders are not listening to them any longer.

And you bet they want 'change.'  They want to replace most if not all of the Representatives and Senators in Congress for being hopelessly out of touch with the citizenry.  They want a President who loves liberty, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and who reflects that love in the policies that are proposed.  They don't want leftwing, radical extremists who espouse everything from forced abortions, healthcare rationing for the elderly, limiting free speech on radio, and other social and political engineering from bureaucrats who sit comfortably in their Washington offices while demanding that ordinary citizens in the heartland adhere to edicts that the politicians have no intention of following.

Further, these patriotic 'peasants with pitchforks and torches' clearly do not want the trillion-dollar proposals that add mind-boggling burdens to the national debt and budget deficit for generations to come.  And they don't want their taxes raised to pay for the Washington elitists' insistence on unheard-of government spending that is sending the nation into debtor's quicksand to the tune of 400 billion dollars per month since Obama took office.

The question is, will Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Steny Hoyer, Charles Rangle, and Barack Obama get the message and alter the present course?  Don't count on it.

But one thing is for sure.  The sleeping giant of the 'great silent majority' has been awakened, and they aren't going anywhere.

For more commentary on other issues, visit my blog at The Liberty Sphere.

________________________ __________________-

This thing is growing by the day.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »
I posted the article that appeared on the internet.  I did not claim that for myself.  BTW - it was noteworthy and became a subject in the news on various news outlets. 

Whats the issue with me posting ana rticle that later became a big topic?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »
it was a lie ,spin it as you like it wasn't true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
it was a lie ,spin it as you like it wasn't true

It was a rumour that got passed around and reported as fact.  It became the subject of many news debates and on TV shows.

To me, that makes it noteworthy of posting on this board in the politics section.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »
it got spread around by all the right wing propaganda people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »
it got spread around by all the right wing propaganda people

So if 1/2 of what I say are lies, do you believe the other 1/2?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
is that where you get your knowledge, dumbass

We can always count on you to derail and ruin a thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »
We can always count on you to derail and ruin a thread.

Back to the thread - Bindare:

In 2006 no one was speaking like Schiff with such specificity. 

The funny thing is not only that he called it right, but that speech Samson posted was 1000% spot on to the tee 3 years before anyone said boo. 

Even then, in 2007 he was laughed at.  In late 2008 - people started paying attention.   Even now, people attack him, its amazong. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »
Back to the thread - Bindare:

In 2006 no one was speaking like Schiff with such specificity. 

The funny thing is not only that he called it right, but that speech Samson posted was 1000% spot on to the tee 3 years before anyone said boo. 

Even then, in 2007 he was laughed at.  In late 2008 - people started paying attention.   Even now, people attack him, its amazong. 

Im aware of Peter and his stance on many things. I think I was one of the first guys to post his videos on here. I've kinda slowed down on listening to him though because most of it I've heard for quite a while now. It'll be interesting to see how his senate run goes.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »
Nice rambling.

Your criticism is misdirected regarding Peter. If Stevie Wonder could see what was coming why was Peter laughed at for years by just about everyone and why aren't you critical of those individuals instead of focusing on "not trying to take anything away" from the guy that had it right?

I have been mighty critical of everything and everyone that created the internet or mortgage bubble. You're shooting in all directions here.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 02:13:19 PM »
Hey Muscles - believe it or not, the comments section always have a good debate with various points of view.  Im not talking about the articles but the commentary in the comments section. 

Same thing can be said about the comments in a lot of youtube videos.  Yes there are morons...look at this board.....but lot of informative comments on youtube as well. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »
Same thing can be said about the comments in a lot of youtube videos.  Yes there are morons...look at this board.....but lot of informative comments on youtube as well. 

You know what muscles - I have been to alot of different political sites, and I always find myself enjoying this one the most, by far.  Its not even close. 

Sure there are a few yahoos, but overall, everyone is very cool with each other and there are alot of posters here who really are informed relative to the gen. population. 

I like most of the people here even that I disagree with. 

240 and I may bust each others' nuts, but its all cool.  Same for straw, hugo, blacken, KC, lurker, etc.,  Its sort of like busting balls with your boyz at a bar.  At the end of the day everyone goes home with a buzz and a few lumps.  Its all good.  And most of the time you actually learn stuff here.   

The only one on this board I want to see exposed, defamed, humiliated, etc is Mons.  That is a POS I cant stand.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
i like the fact they don't stifle either opinion here.

you go to free repub and they delete the anti-repub sutff.  same with the anti-dem stuff on Democraticunderground.co m

this place is pretty close to 20%-60%-20% split.  some pppl far right, some far left, most moderate, and most fairly educated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »

you go to free repub and they delete the anti-repub sutff.  same with the anti-dem stuff on Democraticunderground.co m

this place is pretty close to 20%-60%-20% split.  some pppl far right, some far left, most moderate, and most fairly educated.

What I like about it here is everyone is sort of friendly with everyone even when we want to punch each other.  Its hard to explain, but this site is actually my favorite for politics even though its a bodybuilding site. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »

240 - I was thrown off FR in 2005 for bashing GWB about immigration and a lot of other things.  Whats funny is people here call me a Bushbot when I was thrown off a site for bashing him so much. 

I guess the mixup of people here is what makes this board good.  DU is just ridiculous. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »
You know what muscles - I have been to alot of different political sites, and I always find myself enjoying this one the most, by far.  Its not even close. 

Sure there are a few yahoos, but overall, everyone is very cool with each other and there are alot of posters here who really are informed relative to the gen. population. 

I like most of the people here even that I disagree with. 

240 and I may bust each others' nuts, but its all cool.  Same for straw, hugo, blacken, KC, lurker, etc.,  Its sort of like busting balls with your boyz at a bar.  At the end of the day everyone goes home with a buzz and a few lumps.  Its all good.  And most of the time you actually learn stuff here.   

The only one on this board I want to see exposed, defamed, humiliated, etc is Mons.  That is a POS I cant stand.   

You should seriously check out www.abovetopsecret.com way better than any site out there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 05:57:19 PM »
You should seriously check out www.abovetopsecret.com way better than any site out there. 

I worry too much.  every time i visit that site, I get some story about when the dollar will crash and martial law will be installed and we'll all end up in camps and a meteor will hit us, etc.   For like 4 years now, I worry then the date passes.  Easier just to avoid that place.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 11:45:35 PM »
I have been mighty critical of everything and everyone that created the internet or mortgage bubble. You're shooting in all directions here.

I'm shooting in all directions?  ???

I think it's amusing that you would try and diminish his accuracy on the housing fiasco at all, instead of just saying he was correct you had find something to critique.  

Since you were able to see the housing crisis coming from a mile away maybe you could let us know where the stock market will be in the next year, where the price of gold will be, where unemployment will be, if many more banks will fail, if the FDIC will indeed need a bailout, if there will be another stimulas.  I'd like to see who comes closer at nailing their predictions, you or him.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »
I worry too much.  every time i visit that site, I get some story about when the dollar will crash and martial law will be installed and we'll all end up in camps and a meteor will hit us, etc.   For like 4 years now, I worry then the date passes.  Easier just to avoid that place.

There are A LOT of intelligent people on that site but yes there are some real morons and many threads are pure BS.  But there have been several threads that have TONS of research behind them.  There was one that was 22 pages long that involved the Battle of LA.  It was fascinating the research that was done in that thread.  It's easier for someone to weed through the BS and find the good info. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 04:51:02 AM »
I'm shooting in all directions?  ???

I think it's amusing that you would try and diminish his accuracy on the housing fiasco at all, instead of just saying he was correct you had find something to critique.  

Since you were able to see the housing crisis coming from a mile away maybe you could let us know where the stock market will be in the next year, where the price of gold will be, where unemployment will be, if many more banks will fail, if the FDIC will indeed need a bailout, if there will be another stimulas.  I'd like to see who comes closer at nailing their predictions, you or him.

No sir! That's not my job. I was merely saying that we are overdependent on gurus. I am not saying he was wrong, in fact he was indeed right on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2009, 05:57:59 AM »

I worried prior to November 2, 2008, however that nightmare seems to be just beginning and own pass for another 3 1/4 years.  ;D ;D ;D