Author Topic: Why Kai beats Jay...  (Read 6595 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Why Kai beats Jay...
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
You can almost hear Jay saying to himself "why can't my other leg look like this. Maybe if i try to tuck my withered one behind the other, the judges won't notice it."

No
But you can hear him counting 200K

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »
2009 Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler
is what the judges will be calling out tonight.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »
"Why Kai beats Jay" Wiggs because you have an overwhelming manlust for Kai Grapefruit Fucker Green. You have crossed over from trannys to complete gaydom, haha. Wierdo.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 09:44:53 AM »
"Why Kai beats Jay" Wiggs because you have an overwhelming manlust for Kai Grapefruit Fucker Green. You have crossed over from trannys to complete gaydom, haha. Wierdo.

overkill bitch
bay is g@y

i got the dime piece tranny (no homo)

stop giving figgs credit.
Oh...Monica!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 09:46:52 AM »
Dexter and Jay are both better than Kai in pre-judging.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »
Dexter and Jay are both better than Kai in pre-judging.
Realllllllllllly
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 09:49:36 AM »
Kai will never win the Mr Olympia because he had sex with a grapefruit.  It doesn't matter how good he shows up, the judges would never allow him to have it simply because it would be an embarrassment to the title.  I'm surprised that he actually won the Arnold Classic but Olympia he will not be....period. 
A

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 09:55:16 AM »
Kai will never win the Mr Olympia because he had sex with a grapefruit.  It doesn't matter how good he shows up, the judges would never allow him to have it simply because it would be an embarrassment to the title.  I'm surprised that he actually won the Arnold Classic but Olympia he will not be....period.  

an embarrasment to the title?

don't put "Mr. Olympia" on the same level as Pope or Nobel Prize Winner

if Kai has the best physique, he should win

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 10:00:30 AM »
Actually, this Olympia isn't quite as confusing to judge as I thought.  I think 1st and 2nd are clearly between Jay and Dexter.  Kai is a solid 3rd.  Phil probably 4th.
Dexter is not getting the credit he deserves.  He nailed it again and looks at least as massive as he was last yr.  Nothing is outstanding but he's put together incredibly well.

Branch looks amazing should sneak in 5th.
Not sure where they will place Victor...great shape but off, probably 6th.
Rhul still looks dominating from the front...top 10.
Kai could be a little sharper, he has a short torso but is certainly one of the best up there.
Wolf is bigger but not good enough condition...somewhere top 10.
Rockel looks great, certainly deserves to break into the top 10.
Freeman top 10.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 10:03:00 AM »
If they care about working in the sex industry, it should be in the regs.  If not, that isn't right.

I got a date with a fine, dirty talking veggie sub tonight myself (I like my bitches lean), so...  

It isn't right but that's just the way it is.  Bodybuilding is not only about how well you do onstage but also how you act offstage.  Kai should be thankful that he at least won the Arnold but he won't win the Olympia.  

Lets say he won the Olympia.  The Mr Olympia always makes an appearance on the Tonight Show or other talk show.  The minute that Kai is on TV, all those muscle worship videos will come to light and the grapefruit will be the finishing blow.  News stations would run wild and the IFBB would be publicly disgraced.  

So Kai won't have a Sandow in his future....sorry but I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is
A

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
Phil is a bit soft in the legs in pre-judging (I'm watching the replay now).
Want to see Phil next to Branch...totally different physiques but not sure who wins.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
Great to see Rockel get a 2nd callout, totally deserves it.  He could be 7th or 8th.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2009, 10:15:41 AM »
Kai is far superior to Cutler........anyone that disagrees is just plain flat out wrong!!  :)

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
Kai is far superior to Cutler........anyone that disagrees is just plain flat out wrong!!  :)
I guess you know better then the judges' "Wes."
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

It isn't right but that's just the way it is.  Bodybuilding is not only about how well you do onstage but also how you act offstage.  Kai should be thankful that he at least won the Arnold but he won't win the Olympia.  

Lets say he won the Olympia.  The Mr Olympia always makes an appearance on the Tonight Show or other talk show.  The minute that Kai is on TV, all those muscle worship videos will come to light and the grapefruit will be the finishing blow.  News stations would run wild and the IFBB would be publicly disgraced.  

So Kai won't have a Sandow in his future....sorry but I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is

For once I actually agree with you...Don't EVER let this happen again!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

makes no sense.  it would be a bigger hit to arnold as gov if his guy is shown with a grapefruit...esp when he is/was assigned to tell america to keep fit.  people dont give a shit about the O...just the cult.  that's it.

the world has very little clue who the weiders are and ami is just a bunch of letters.  phil is better long shot for their mags and pushing his golden boy story but he is still a poor man's flex wheeler and can be had by vic or kai. 
Oh...Monica!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2009, 10:27:45 AM »
Nice to see Rockel right next to Hide...there is no question that Rockel is better.
Silvio is sliced as usual but his gut protrudes between almost every pose, also behind Rockel and it is a travisty if the judges see it another way.  Silvio is not well balanced top to bottom and quite narrow.  I'd have him 8th or 9th.  Here's 6th-9th for me.  Not sure about 10th yet...James, Rhul, Hide.

Rockel (or Freeman)
Freeman (or Rockel)
Melvin
Silvio

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2009, 10:30:03 AM »
makes no sense.  it would be a bigger hit to arnold as gov if his guy is shown with a grapefruit...esp when he is/was assigned to tell america to keep fit.  people dont give a shit about the O...just the cult.  that's it.

The Arnold Classic is a major title but it isn't the FLAGSHIP title like the Mr Olympia.  The Mr. Olympia is the premier title...the best of the best.  You have to QUALIFY to go to the Olympia, whereas you have to be INVITED to enter the Arnold Classic.

Sorry but the powers that be are not going to risk the bodybuilding industry on crowning someone that has disgraced himself in a manner that he has.  Politics is always a factor in any bodybuilding show or athletic event for that matter.  Even the Heisman trophy is based on politics.   
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2009, 10:31:32 AM »
but olympia is more amateuristic than the arnold classic.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
I can't see any of these people on any mainstream shows, but the grapefruit thing was downright embarrassing. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2009, 11:46:38 AM »
From pics and video last night

1. Kai
2. Jay
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Phil
6. Vic

1-2 would be very close call, and 4-5 would be very close call

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »
Jay is Weider/AMI, White, and very much improved.

Kai is MD, Black, not as good as expected...  oh... and he fucks grapefruits.

Is there really any doubt how this one is gonna go?  Seriously?

Hell, I'd be surprised if they place Kai ahead of Dexter or Phil.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »

good post Vince

From what I've seen...jay has the title reguardless...he is in shape

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2009, 12:22:47 PM »
Are you blind?  Kai wins ab/thigh by a mile.  His lats and V taper are way better and his lines are just plain superior!

X2

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »
From pics and video last night

1. Kai
2. Jay
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Phil
6. Vic

1-2 would be very close call, and 4-5 would be very close call

mr magoo...here is something to open them eyess:

bad rankings and wrong thread.