Author Topic: Well shut my fucking mouth.........................  (Read 4130 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Well shut my fucking mouth.........................
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
you can respect my honesty

you are on fucking crack to praise Jay

this is sad coming from you

you represented everything Jay is not ( except you both have shitty arms )

you had a beautiful midsection, were very symetrical and aesthet5ic

he has a horrid blocky midsection, is Asymetrical and has the nickname "fridge " !

WTF is wrong wich you Milos ?

Are you trying to kiss IFBB ass ??
;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »
let me help your memory Milos

and this is my argument why someone prolly hacked into your account and praised Jay

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »
milos looks like a bodybuilder, a damn good one

jay looks like a fridge with a tan

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »
I agree with what Milos said- about Jay DOMINATING the stage... It was pretty obvious based on the call outs, the way the crowd reacted, and the way Jay took control of the stage! I'm 100% sure he will win the Title back!

Dexter is a great bodybuilder and I personally like the look of Phil Heath the best, but I do not think either of these guys can touch Cutler in this show!!

As for look wise, I always aspire to have the aesthetics of a guy like Milos!! You are either born with it, or not... but I believe you can always improve what you got!!

A DUB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
I agree with what Milos said- about Jay DOMINATING the stage... It was pretty obvious based on the call outs, the way the crowd reacted, and the way Jay took control of the stage! I'm 100% sure he will win the Title back!

Dexter is a great bodybuilder and I personally like the look of Phil Heath the best, but I do not think either of these guys can touch Cutler in this show!!

As for look wise, I always aspire to have the aesthetics of a guy like Milos!! You are either born with it, or not... but I believe you can always improve what you got!!

A DUB
:D ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »

A DUB

good post...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »
let me help your memory Milos

and this is my argument why someone prolly hacked into your account and praised Jay

looks really good there (no homo)
tank u jesus

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »
::)

The criteria is size and conditioning which Jay has over Kai you stupid Romanian gypsy.... You come down to Arkansas if you want to discuss this  ;D