Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 25, 2018, 11:59:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the 202 class  (Read 2751 times)
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

Because "midgets" can usually beat a taller competitor. Still see you haven't quite caught on to this "sport" (oh brother)
Report to moderator   Logged
tony b
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »

The line up was very impressive and what should bodybuilders should look like. BUt that's not what everyone wants these days. Those bastards were pretty big for 202. The guy that placed 3rd looked great. English looked good but I didn't think he should have got 1st. It should have been Henry or the guy who placed 3rd, just can't remeber his name. Dugdale looked good also.
I agree that the guy who was third - E Correa (sp) should have won.

I dont think however if they keep rewarding guys like English with the wins that the 202 class will ever succeed. If they do, all you will see is basically midgets who are short and stocky. This would defeat the purpose of havin the class anyway?
Steve Namat
Pros
Getbig IV

IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »

Yes, Namat won.
Grin

bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 01:58:10 AM »

Because "midgets" can usually beat a taller competitor. Still see you haven't quite caught on to this "sport" (oh brother)
haha  joeloco QFT

and doesnt kevin english run the gym for Big Steve?
The_Punisher
Getbig V

The Unrighteous Shall Pay

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 05:58:40 AM »

David Henry should have won. 

I think Kevin english (I'm not sure of his name) was too BIG for David Henry.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team dj181 aesthetics

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 06:29:06 AM »

JUST about every guy was in good to great shape,arntz,mcquay,dixon,flex lewis,correa,dugdale,really good showing all.
christinafitness
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 07:13:01 AM »

I also agree that Eduardo Correa should have won. He had the perfect package of size, symmetry, condition, overall balance. He is probably one of the most marketable bodybuilders seen in a long time. But since this was his first Olympia (he just turned pro a few months ago) and based on IFBB Pro realities, it is not always the best guys who wins. He is not from the US, does not train in the gym of one of the judges, does not have a sponsor who sponsors that show, etc.
Ursus
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »

1. it isnt a sport

2. bodybuilding is about the illusion of strength and power to a large degree - noone wants a 5'4 mr olympia.

3. hope this helps
lax
Getbig IV

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »

I also agree that Eduardo Correa should have won. He had the perfect package of size, symmetry, condition, overall balance. He is probably one of the most marketable bodybuilders seen in a long time. But since this was his first Olympia (he just turned pro a few months ago) and based on IFBB Pro realities, it is not always the best guys who wins. He is not from the US, does not train in the gym of one of the judges, does not have a sponsor who sponsors that show, etc.

sour grapes=you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!